Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Share The Revenue From Your Domain Names When You Can Keep 100% - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Share The Revenue From Your Domain Names When You Can Keep 100% (651 Views)

Register Your Domain Name / Get Your Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting Account Set Up, For Just 3K / Azwayah Special Offer! Register And Host Your Domain With Only N2,500! Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why Share The Revenue From Your Domain Names When You Can Keep 100% by mrfreebiz(m): 4:05am On Oct 11, 2007
Do you own domain names that are sitting around collecting dust? Have you found that parking your unused domain names bring you very little, if any revenue?the so called Traditional domain parking simply does not work! its true,
reasons:

A page full of unrelated links to numerous categories works well for major web portals, but not for your undeveloped domain name. Even if you earn a percentage of the advertising revenue on your parked domains, you'll find that users see your parked page and quickly leave, to never return again.

Traditional domain parking provides no value to search engines or visitors:

Thousands of identical parked pages are online
There is no content for search engines to follow or visitors to read
Visitors and search engines come once and don't return due to the stale, lifeless page

WILL YOU ARGUE WITH ME?

Content is king. Millions of web users search daily for fresh, relevant content, and now your previously unused domain names can provide exactly that.

DONT EVER DO THIS AGAIN,

Why Share the Revenue from Your Domain Names When You Can Keep 100% of Your Revenue
You own your domain names, so why would you share your revenue with another domain parking service to get a below average page of links?

WITH WHAT I AM OFFERING YOU YOU HAVE A CHOICE:

You keep 100% of your ad revenue
Sell and easily manage text link ads on your web sites
Schedule text ads to run on your web sites; you sell your text links and keep 100% of the revenue

MY SYSTEM IS compatible with Google AdSense, Yahoo! Publisher Network, AdBrite, or any other ad network. NAME IT.

NEVER DO THIS AGAIN THIS AGAIN:
Put your web site up for sale with one click and receive purchase inquiries by email
Stop selling undeveloped domain names on eBay. Start selling fully developed web sites by loading your domain names into MY SYSTEM and adding value to your domain name sales. You can easily transfer your domain name to another WITH MY SYSTEM in minutes.

ARE YOU READY TO STOP THIS MESS? THEN READ CAREFULLY,
I AM OFFERING 20 NIGERIANS A LIFE TIME  OPPOTUNITY TO EARN FROM THIER DOMAIN 100% WITHOUT SHARING YOUR % WITH ANYONE.YOU HEAR ME, SHARE NO PROFIT WITH NO BODY.

WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
IF YOU OWN A REGISTERED DORMAIN NAME, THEN YOU ARE ON THE LINE TO START EARNING 100% WITH YOUR NAME.I WILL PROVIDE TO YOUR NAME THE FOLLOWING TOUCHES YOU WILL NEVER SEE WITH ANY PARKING SITE, NEVER,

REAL Content, articles and press releases are displayed on your completely developed web site
Fresh content is added to your web site daily. The only content that appears on your web site is directly related to the keywords that you've chosen.
Visitors will bookmark and come back over and over again to read new articles on the subjects that interest them and brought them to your site in the first place.

LET SAY YOU OWN 5 NAMES,
IF YOU EARN $50 PER NAME YOU WILL SIMPLY BANK $250 MONTHLY OR MORE.
IF YOU WANT TO SET UP YOUR NEW SITE WITH YOUR UNSOLD DOMAIN NAME, THEN EMAIL ME NOW:mrfreebiz@yahoo.com.
  or call:07030460788. for DETAILS ON GETTING STARTED.

NOTE:ONLY 20 NIGERIANS ARE ENTITLED TO THIS GREAT OFFER, SO CALL OR EMAIL NOW TO BOOK YOUR SPACE.
i guarantee you monthly cheque with your unsold domain for life rather than parking them and waste your time sharing your profit.ACT NOW!

(1)

Human Resources Person / How To Become A Successful Snail Farmer / Kerosine Supplier Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.