Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,884 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: (1212 Views)

What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by eatme: 3:34am On Jan 23, 2012
, is it that he's finding other women desirable or the possibility of him exposing ur to STDs?
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by cynthiafred67(f): 4:10am On Jan 23, 2012
The possibility of him exposing me to STDs, and the fact that he lies about it.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by Flashaldrin(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2012
Hehehe, who ever thinks of STD's.
To me what pains most is the break of trust.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by globaljobs(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2012
Two married people are suppose to become one . . . no outsider.

When one party cheats, it calls to question that oneness.

Trust is broken. And feelings of betrayal takes over.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by Tosinville(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2012
ok
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by chines4(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
cynthiafred67:

U want him to tell u, hi babe i'm cheating on u, he lied because he doesn't want to hurt u
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by OK2NV: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
cynthiafred67:

WHAT Makes you think your punna is the freshest-so-fresh?
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by iice(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
Trust.  It's the life force.
To break it, is something there is no working through. Other arrangements can be made, but that trust will NEVER be regained.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
hmmn! undecided

Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by OK2NV: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
bandiejay:

hmmn! undecided
that pic gave me epilepsy
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
I think STDs is the last thing that anyone one cheated on would be thinking about,its usually the BROKEN TRUST and BETRAYAL that comes to mind first.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
freecocoa:

I think STDs is the last thing that anyone one cheated on would be thinking about,its usually the BROKEN TRUST and BETRAYAL that comes to mind first.

Exactly.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by kambili190: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
I would think of STDs and get myself tested immediately.
Re: Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
Comon you girls can do better than this

(1) (Reply)

Do Over / Some Problems With Girls.....part 2 / Ladies:how Frustrating Can It Be When He Is Not Just Saying Those Magic Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.