Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Clarion Call To The Few Remaining Heroes In Nigerian Police Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call To The Few Remaining Heroes In Nigerian Police Force (815 Views)

Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Ndiigbo & Biafrans: Time To Properly Honour Our Dead Heroes In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call To The Few Remaining Heroes In Nigerian Police Force by olapluto(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Boko Haram has clearly exposed Nigeria's security failings. However, I believe there are still some military personnel who can hold their own against any criminal in the world. It is periods like this that make me want to be a policeman in Nigeria. We all know that the head is empty. GEJ will no do anything. However, I believe there are commandos who can harm boko haram where it hurts most. Where are these people? I know they exist. They are probably even in thousands. I spoke to a soldier friend close to JTF work and he moaned about how GEJ is not letting them face BH full on. How many more police officers, custom men, soldiers will die in the hands of BH?
All brave police officers, hear the call of the masses and please go to BH strongholds to clear them out. It is indeed sickening that our once prided military is losing its men in open fight. Where is all the training in NDA Kaduna? Where are the marksmen? where are the sharp shooters? Ignore GEJ and act now!!!
DO we need to wait till a major army armoury is breached before we unleash our tanks? You men who bleed green, please do something now!
Re: A Clarion Call To The Few Remaining Heroes In Nigerian Police Force by Arosa(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
Gej is just cautious of potential human right violations on his watch. undecided
Re: A Clarion Call To The Few Remaining Heroes In Nigerian Police Force by olapluto(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
Arosa:

Gej is just cautious of potential human right violations on his watch. undecided
How about the right of the close to (or over) 1000 Nigerians who have so far lost their lives to BH? This thing saddens my heart so much. We will soon lose our status in Africa and the rest of the world due to GEJ's actions. This 4 years is perhaps the longest in Nigerian history.
Re: A Clarion Call To The Few Remaining Heroes In Nigerian Police Force by Arosa(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
There is no right way to solve the situation naija is faced with today. if he goes all out to smoke those bastards (Boko haram) with a strong force of the army navy air force and police. a lot of peeps will die. and the host community will cry foul. that will lead to the international community putting naija on blast for human right violation. On the other hand, he can take his time to review all information he has before making his move. that also will be deemed unpopular by peeps like you. so you see it it hopeless. sad

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kingpin, Bashir Madalla Declared Wanted / Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. / Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.