Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! (7589 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Vows To Continue Protests If… - VANGUARD / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / FG Will Retaliate Against UK Visa Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by slimghost(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
I have never supported this massob guys 4 once. The last time i visited East,i observed the way they were terrorizing the same people they were supposed to fight for. They are bunch of low lifers without ambitions. In as much as i support the emergence of the sovereign state of Biafra, we can never achieve it using Massob. The fools are not even popular down east.
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by mrperfect(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please we want peace, let there be peace in Nigeria
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by Sike(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
SmH
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by ChinenyeN(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
What more can I do but laugh? MASSOB is not serious. Find them how? Punish them with what? Please.
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by bashr8: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
oduasolja:

oh oh . so we the yoruba are the scum of nigeria , we that built house and housed ur homeless. we that support ur business and educate ur children.

when they say igbos are ingrates , people will say that one is being tribalist.

yes u started the last war , by agreeing to one thing at aburi and doing another.

see these low life yoruba scums, poverty is killing you all over yorubaland yet you dare talk about helping igbo people , not even in your nightmares if not of igbos even lagos would have been like the rest of the caves in yorubaland , ingrates and delusional people , ur dragging poverty and illiteracy with the north slowpoke, liars and backstabbers was it not we igbos that came up with the aburi accord in the first place. i just hope ur enjoying your one nigeria.
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by SailorXY: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by HighChief4(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2012
bashr8:

see these low life yoruba scums, poverty is killing you all over yorubaland yet you dare talk about helping igbo people , not even in your nightmares if not of igbos even lagos would have been like the rest of the caves in yorubaland , ingrates and delusional people , ur dragging poverty and illiteracy with the north slowpoke, liars and backstabbers was it not we igbos that came up with the aburi accord in the first place. i just hope ur enjoying your one nigeria.

My brother those guys are really suffering, poverty na very bad thing. Seriously
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by ak47mann(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2012
Massob will surprise you people soon  cool cool

One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin Didn't OPC threaten Boko and when Boko did something, they didn't do sh1t but claimed it wasn't Boko.
Yoruba need to shut up about cowardness, we know the cowards in Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/ekiti-bomb-blast-opc-rules-out-boko-haram/

@massob
Don't waste your ammo. Just sit back and watch them kill themselves.
Judging from what's going on by 5 years coming, the entire north will be gone.

bloody cowards cool
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 25, 2012
MASSOBs, you have my blessing to go to the North and retaliate.
I'm giving you guys 48hrs to put action behind your words.
Show us that you're not cowards.
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by yeyeruzi: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Is this not stupidity at its peak? If massob retaliates, I ask at who? Boko-Haram kills innocent people and Massob is about to kill innocent people just based on tribal issue. Are igbos the only affected tribe? If so let them come out with facts and figures.

They all (boko-haram and now massob) serve a common goal: disintegration of Nigeria. So who are the devils and the angels.

I expect massob to come up with ways to capture these murderer's if they meant well at all than threatening to do what they(boko-haram) are doing.
Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by houvest: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
Time for MASSOB to fast-forward their presentations at the UN not spoil all they have worked for over the years and go on a killing spree. They should leave the vendetta for another Igbo organisatiuon that does not flinch at violence like the ogbunigwe group or the BLF, Very opportune time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) / Buhari Rallies Banking Sector Support To Lift Nigerians Out Of Poverty / Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.