Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men (4548 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by freecocoa(f): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2012
E na cho okwu too much joor,anaghi'm enye gi anything.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by tellwisdom: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2012
You guys shld please stick to topic angry angry
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

Goldieluks thinks Big Grammar = Intelligence? That is "very intelligent" of Goldieluks! I'm impressed!

***Faints Again***

Come under-age albino, its obvious you think attacking people online makes you intelligent. One cannot even pass you for anything good or bad. Sometimes I imagine who is behind your bitter life span. God please rescue this demented mofo. Get off my case I don't like ga.y boys running around me like ho.rny goats.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by crissmac: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
Onila,
seriously; all jokes aside, u rily, rily, absolutely rily need to get laid!
cuz dis madnes/rant against Nigerian men is entering lunatic proportions.

before i forget,
goldieluks and sexkilz; pls start acting like you 2 have some Goddamn sense.
1 of you has to play the mature party, goddamnit!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
Come under-age albino, its obvious you think attacking people online makes you intelligent. One cannot even pass you for anything good or bad. Sometimes I imagine who is behind your bitter life span. God [size=14pt]pkease[/size] rescue this demented mofo. Get off my case I don't like ga.y boys running around me like ho.rny goats.
cry Are you Intelligent? If h[i]o[/i]rny goats run around you, does that mean you are a goat?
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by ImaIma1(f): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
i have alrdy 4gotten d topic sef,

well i thot they used to say women talk 2 much bt d tables r turning. i cnt imagine goin around n talking about my nigerian guys negatively.its totally dumb and counterproductive.

but d men keep bitching. u'l find a lot of dem on NL.

d fact tht u keep attracting d wrong kind of naija girls tht give u tht twisted perception, u guys need 2 check urself n stop badmouthing us like whinny babies.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ima Ima:

i have alrdy 4gotten d topic sef,

well i thot they used to say women talk 2 much bt d tables r turning. i cnt imagine goin around n talking about my nigerian guys negatively.its totally dumb and counterproductive.

but d men keep bitching. u'l find a lot of dem on NL.

d fact tht u keep attracting d wrong kind of naija girls tht give u tht twisted perception, u guys need 2 check urself n stop badmouthing us like whinny babies.

GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkills and goldieluks,stop fighting- you peeps are both smart angry smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
angry
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
the truth hurts, if the shoe fits wear it, If you feel you dont bash Naija girls then the post should not be offensive to you
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
i never bash a gal bt i do spank em azes whn am riding em doggy style,
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Dsense(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
The persistence of psycho(s) drives people away from NL undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
D-sense:

The persistence of psycho(s) drives people away from NL undecided

its time for sense 2 get into Nigerian men aka knuckle heads
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
This is post is the simple truth and no-one should vex unnecessarily over it except i touched a nerve and u know ur someone who degrades naija women to outsiders.

Not trying to make matters worse but its the simple truth that SOME naija men cant handle their egos esp when a girl turns them down. i'll know this cos i've been there countless times and i can pull numerous evidence to support my claim.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
nigerian men change! change!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
onila:

This is post is the simple truth and no-one should vex unnecessarily over it except i touched a nerve and u know ur someone who degrades naija women to outsiders.

Not trying to make matters worse but its the simple truth that SOME naija men cant handle their egos esp when a girl turns them down. i'll know this cos i've been there countless times and i can pull numerous evidence to support my claim.
ok we'v heard, wat next!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Rhea(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
onila:

nigerian men change! change!

My sister, let us occupy the streets and get them to change. This thing don tire me sef. If not, we fit import real men from Chad
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

cry Are you Intelligent? If h[i]o[/i]rny goats run around you, does that mean you are a goat?

You are the horn.y GOAT am referring to here fanny. Besides go take your red asss to your ga.y manbitches. I don't do ga.y donkeys am afraid. Fuucker!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
This thread will not end well.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
Can I be the motherfucking referee? There's a lot facts on some comments up there lol.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
hilarious thread.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hilarious thread.

angry
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

You this cyber bully!
Lawwwd! grin

@ reality
What did I do? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Araboy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
@freecoco

inti hmara igbo hijacking the thread we need Chadians cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

This thread will not end well.
yea it wont
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

So you think being intelligent is to copy and paste bigbig grammar from the dictionary?oloshi! Here I am thinking wao this guys post is always discombobulated,I didn't know your brain cells is also diminished too. Keep your reasoning to yourself am not interested and stop reading any post by me. Dictionary robber!

Huh? ? ? ? ?
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by MrCork17: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
yea,. Nigerian guys should quit bashing Nigerian girls. They are beauriful undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
hornipipe:

yea it wont
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

yea,.  Nigerian guys should quit bashing Nigerian girls.  They are beauriful undecided

I am sure you are one of the silly Nigerian men that bash Nigerian girls. .do you know how u guys look in front of them African men = ST/UPID!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
it shal not be well wit any lady tht beats up her bf and comes here to claim her bf beats her instead
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

yea,. Nigerian guys should quit bashing Nigerian girls. They are beauriful undecided

Here we go again.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Araboy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
They bashing u for sure one of them told me u guys are Africa N 1 gold diggers shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success / Bus Sex:night Travel's Fringe Benefit In Nigeria / She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.