Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,418 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Oceanic Bank Now Eco Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oceanic Bank Now Eco Bank? (1982 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Now Eco Bank? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2012
I got an official text message this morning informing me that Oceanic bank is now Eco bank and that you can use either of the ATMs for free for Oceanic/Ecobank transactions (980 ATMs in all nationwide).

Those anyone have the same information? And is due to the recent political issues with Oceanic bank and can no longer exist alone?

Oceanic bank was declared the best bank in 2007! And a reliable source told me banks have a way 'decorating' their financial statements and give it higher face value than what they are actually experiencing!

What's your say?
Re: Oceanic Bank Now Eco Bank? by highland(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2012
Yes, Eco Bank and Oceanic are now marge together.
Re: Oceanic Bank Now Eco Bank? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Too Bad

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MTN To Shut Down Nigeria Operations / One Dollar Is Equal To 197 Naira / Carport canopy In Abuja And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.