Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,364 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Christian Sermon: Jesus Saves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Sermon: Jesus Saves (609 Views)

Jesus Saves Us From Sin - HOW? / Christian Sermon: Maximising Your Talents And Potentials / Online Christian Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Sermon: Jesus Saves by MRC: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
By Babatope Babalobi

Revelation 3 vs. 20: Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

There is someone knocking at the door of your heart. The person has been patiently knocking the door since you were born and come of age to know what is good or bad and right and wrong.

The person goes around knocking the doors to the heart of all people from all nations and races, the person does not force his way into anyone’s heart, and He patiently waits until the person opens his heart from him to enter.

Even if the person refuses to open his heart, the person does not go away in anger, he stands there still knocking the door, hoping your will open the door before you die and face judgement.

Read the rest of the article @ http://christonline./2012/01/24/christian-sermon-jesus-saves/
christonline.info

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognise The Help Of God. / When Spiritual Enthusiasm Peters Out / Openheavens Now On Itunes Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.