Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Gej Very Similar To All Of Us . . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gej Very Similar To All Of Us . . . (534 Views)

I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! / How Can I Join Ogboni Or Something Similar / The Beliefs Of Christians Similar To That Of The Pagans According To St. Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej Very Similar To All Of Us . . . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
While scanning through the political forum of NL and getting downright frustrated at Jonathan's administration, It occurred to me that GEJ's rule of Nigeria is strikingly similar to the spiritual rule of most Christian brethren today. Think about it . . .

- He sits on so much power yet he never uses it. Like a non-praying christian.

- With only but a decree, he could make useful changes to the life of his subjects e.g enforce strict penalties on Police members who kill/rob civilians and are caught; yet he chooses not to even speak on the matter. Allowing himself and all within his rule to suffer in silence. The only time he made such decree was to harm his subjects even more in a misguided attempt to do good the wrong way [ala fuel subsidy removal without padding tactics]. This is the same as attempting to do a good thing without guidance and [size=16pt]wisdom [/size]from the Holy Spirit and you just end up doing it the worst way or getting hurt in the process.

- He has terribly misplaced priorities, choosing rather to put all his energy into stopping peaceful protests than to boistering his framework of defense in the region of his rule under siege and in real danger [aka the north], with the sad hope that he is "maintaining order" and so someone somewhere must give him merit for this. This is synonymous with a Christian who, having a serious sin or shameful addiction in his life (e.g fornication, p0rnography & masturb@tion), instead of finally putting both foot down and fighting it unabashedly to victory, succumbs every time to being dominated by the sin and tries to carry on like all is well and that nobody noticed, trying to make up for it by giving more offering at church or something, fooling only himself.

- Even with very obvious revelations of who his enemies are and the source of Boko Haram, he still allows these to rule UNDER HIS RULE without suspension or impeachment. all he does is say "Ah! Boko Haram has infiltrated my government" and then swiftly moves on to eat his N1Billion starch and owo, scratching himself while wearing boxers & watching TV in Aso Rock, doing nothing about the issue with provided evidence. This is like a christian who God has revealed to him/her saying "This is the strongman holding down this section of your life. Speak against it!" and the Christian just does parrot talk and walks on instead of seeing that spiritual revolution through by fervent prayer and authority as that strongman is INDEED under you in power and authority.

Seeing as you can all now see these similarities between how the majority of the brethren rule their spiritual domain and how GEJ rules Nigeria, let us try not to judge him too harshly(I have been guilty of this), but pray for him and indeed US ALL, to rule as God intended. Remember, when we get to heaven, our own actual domains are waiting for us to rule.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Ash Wednesday / Which Should Be My TITHE? / The Inevitability Of Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.