Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,384 members, 7,964,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

Can I Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Do It? (986 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Do It? by kamalbob(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
As u see, my name is Kamal, I am 25, also I got a nice job, a ride, a house, Hmm, but I got one serious problem dat I want to share it with you guyz, so may be you got a possible solution for it. There's a lady nextdoor to me dat she always use to spent z whole day at our house everyday, Oh! God, She is beautiful, gorgeous, well shaped, everything dat I like in woman. Sincerely speaking I love her BUT she is married! Ahh, I knw she love me too due to some things dat I had experienced abt her, so dat is what disturbed my peace because I dn't want to cheat on her husband.
Re: Can I Do It? by Mynd44: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
I will take it that you mean you don't want her to cheat on her husband. Guy the major problem here is that the woman might not feel the same way about you. You said she loves you because of so things you have observed you might be wrong you know. And most importantly, she is married so she is off limits
Re: Can I Do It? by doeeyed: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
^^^^^^

U talk true.
Pls op, Left her alone for her husband
Re: Can I Do It? by Mynd44: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2012
Thanks
Re: Can I Do It? by DeBlunt: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2012
do what , u gat all those stuffs you listed up there and you dont have your own woman? undecided
Re: Can I Do It? by Mynd44: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2012
Maybe the woman just dey come watch African magic
Re: Can I Do It? by kemmeye: 1:53am On Jan 25, 2012
smfh *facepalm*
Re: Can I Do It? by Mynd44: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Why?
Re: Can I Do It? by born2boink(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2012
This is a case of Cat and Fried Meat,
Re: Can I Do It? by Scash(f): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2012
try to discourage her from comin to ur place too much. Seeing d cookie jar all the time wld tempt u to take a cookie
stay awy from ha, She don married
Re: Can I Do It? by kamalbob(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2012
Alright Guyz, thanks anyway also I will try as much as I can to get her out of my sight.
Re: Can I Do It? by mobf: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2012
kamalbob:

As u see, my name is Kamal, I am 25, also I got a nice job, a ride, a house, Hmm, but I got one serious problem dat I want to share it with you guyz, so may be you got a possible solution for it. There's a lady nextdoor to me dat she always use to spent z whole day at our house everyday, Oh! God, She is beautiful, gorgeous, well shaped, everything dat I like in woman. Sincerely speaking I love her BUT she is married! Ahh, I knw she love me too due to some things dat I had experienced abt her, so dat is what disturbed my peace because I dn't want to cheat on her husband.
I hope you haven't fvc.ked her yet, very bad bro
Re: Can I Do It? by Konnektions146(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2012
try and avoid her, the less yu see her, the less yu feel these. more so, if yu have a girlfriend, try occupy yurself with her more and avoid the married lady.
Re: Can I Do It? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
@op i pity u, u'll soon receive d worst disgrace of ur short miserable life
Re: Can I Do It? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OP
imagine she was YOUR wife and that she was attracted to some other guy. how would you want her to deal with the issue and what would you want the other guy to act?!

the answer to this question should be an indication on how you should act.
Re: Can I Do It? by Basildon1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
kamalbob:

As u see, my name is Kamal, I am 25, also I got a nice job, a ride, a house,

LOLZ!
Re: Can I Do It? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2012
You have your own house and she comes to " our house " , boy leave your parents house and stop eyeing your parents neighbour's wife
Re: Can I Do It? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2012
You can do it, but dont do it! wink

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy Seeing Married Woman On Romance Section / B/w A Guy Wey Sag Im Trousers Or A Guy Wey Dey Tie Im Trouser For Im Belly? / Give Love A Chance Ladies! Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.