Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigeria, The Lord Of Poverty! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, The Lord Of Poverty! (574 Views)

Poll: please what do you think??

the writer is right: 0% (0 votes)
the article is absolute BS: 0% (0 votes)
9ja they try small small, the way she should: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, The Lord Of Poverty! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2012
you need to knw hw far down the drains we've gone? then please read this, 
http://lordbanks.com/2012/01/you-lazy-intellectual-african-
scum/
You Lazy (Intellectual) African Scum! | LordBanks | The riter aint nigerian bt i think he's talkin to us
Re: Nigeria, The Lord Of Poverty! by Lasinoh: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2012
Against my religion to click on ANY damn blog on or off NL! kiss
But I get the gists from the thread titles.
Here goes:

WHO CARES?

At this age or stage in life, how can you be bothered by what others may think, know or manufacture aboutcha? undecided

Self esteem issues?

Kpele o! kiss

Never been my portion! Thank you ma lord!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Clifford Orji / State Nab Boko Haram’s Spokesman Abul Qada / Boko Haram: How Sokoto Escaped – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.