Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers (10548 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by ImaIma1(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
koolboi:

[size=8pt][size=8pt]These women are still poorrrrrrrrr, before and after makeup. Omotola what’s your slow point, I didn’t know you’re so daft. Why not use your fame to get the women some finance for business, even 50,000 each is like a treasure to some of them, making them up will not pay their children’s school fees. I used to like omotola but, kai, I’m disappointed!!!
And btw, I de fear makeup ooooo, whaaaaat
[/size][/size]
if u r so caring, why dont u look for d women and give them d money? omotola did her bit.why not take it from der?
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by sexlog(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Expert555, i will advise you to change your usrename to fool555.
Kudos to that omo t. No much talk.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by sexlog(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
If she didnt do anything for these people, would anyone hold her responsible? Is she your Jonathan? Bunch of bastards ingrates!
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by fellabrims: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Kai Nairalanders (My concept). . U guys haven't realized that in life and especially Nairaland if a good deed is done, one scumbag will want to take the shine to run it down. So, instead of us to look into the matter the poster has posted, we give diamonds to pigs and start revealing our innermost emotions for someone who is just sitting by his system or phone laughing at innumerable curses. . .

And how are we sure that she didn't give them a "little" cash or welfare materials to support them. Sure she'll know they need money and food materials more than makeup.
TARA and MAKE ME Saloon, lovely makeover.

@Poster, You did a good job placing this here. I hope other Nollywood stars and celebrities will emulate such good work.

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by moHot(f): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
I UNDERSTAND WHAT OMO T. IS TRYING TO DO WITH THEM BECAUSE TRULY SUCCESS COMES FROM THE INSIDE ,WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD AND SUCCESFUL FROM THE INSIDE IT WILL DEFINATELY SHOW ON THE OUTSIDE ,BUT PLEASE FEELING OR LOOKING GOOD WITH THE EFFECT OF MAKE UP WHILE THERE ARE BILLS TO BE PAID OR WEARING A 'MAKED UP' SMILE WHILE THERE IS NO CUP OF RICE AT HOME IS NOT JUST IT AT ALL.
WELL DONE OMO T. I HOPE IT GOES BEYOND THIS.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by thegeorgy(f): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
Missyb mmuah kiss my new found friend.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
They look good with the makeup but how long would the smile last on their faces!

Why not enpower those women with the money instead of wasting it on something that won't be there forever.
[b]ARRANT NONSENSE
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by TEEGBE: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
GOD BLESS YOU OMOTOLA FOR PUTTING A SMILE ON THERE FACES, KEEP IT UP kiss

AS FOR YOU @ EXPERT 555 YOU SOUND LIKE A BRAINLESS DUMB Mchewwwwww angry
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by tpia5: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
hmm, lord have mercy.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
WOW money is good. Kudos to omotola.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by hensben(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
[size=14pt]she gave them money and food items but she doesnt want to publish it cos of people like expert555...if she does expert555 will be like oh!, she is showing off.....Omo T. is a great lady that the young ones(female) should emulate unlike someone(name withheld) who was blasting nollywood that made her, cos she feel she is now international actress wannabe. Nigerians should learn how to give not take all the time like our political leaders, a nation that always take and dont give causes abject poverty to that nation like what we are experiencing in nigeria now.[/size]
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by acada111(f): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't know about others but seeing the after pics of these women brought tears to my eyes. This simply shows us that there's no ugly woman on the face of this earth. Thank you Omotola, for making these ladies see beauty in themselves once more kiss
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by tpia5: 2:13am On Jul 11, 2014
the main thing here is the women were looking so sad and dejected prior to the makeover.

some still did, even afterwards.

you rarely see such when its the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by adisa204(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
expert555: This Omotola is a brainless fool what is the excess of this so they can go and capture men for money. How being sexy empower women I seem to expect too much from you. You are not giving money some women to start business instead you are making them up. Again you are a Duce.
common don't be daft.....it raises deer self esteem did u see how cheerful dey looked after d makeover it ain't all about money u know!!!u to can donate money!!!!!!
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by tpiadotcom: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
expert555:
This Omotola is a brainless fool what is the excess of this so they can go and capture men for money. How being sexy empower women I seem to expect too much from you. You are not giving money some women to start business instead you are making them up. Again you are a Duce.

what is wrong with her helping the widows?

Do you not see the before and after pictures, do you know how hard life is in nigeria, especially for widows and any other disadvantaged woman?

Even in the north, the government has to step in and find husbands for widows.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by tpiadotcom: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
moHot:
I UNDERSTAND WHAT OMO T. IS TRYING TO DO WITH THEM BECAUSE TRULY SUCCESS COMES FROM THE INSIDE ,WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD AND SUCCESFUL FROM THE INSIDE IT WILL DEFINATELY SHOW ON THE OUTSIDE ,BUT PLEASE FEELING OR LOOKING GOOD WITH THE EFFECT OF MAKE UP WHILE THERE ARE BILLS TO BE PAID OR WEARING A 'MAKED UP' SMILE WHILE THERE IS NO CUP OF RICE AT HOME IS NOT JUST IT AT ALL.
WELL DONE OMO T. I HOPE IT GOES BEYOND THIS.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by tpiadotcom: 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
tpia5:
hmm, lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Edomites And Jews Are Responsiblle For Most Wickedness In The World / [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church / Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.