Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,778 members, 7,969,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram (15625 Views)

What Happened To The Spirit Of Lagos? / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by PeeDaVinci: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
why cast spirit of insanity on already insane pple, or do u think pple in the right frame of mind will go hacking down innocent pple in order to enforce their belief upon all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by psalmizt(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
lakesider:

Our government have giving us so much poverty that we think all our problems are spiritual,BH haram is government failure,
Even if BH calm down now,it will still resurface as long as homeless children called almanjiri keep roaming the street of the north.
Other niger delta militant group will grow as long as there are no schools and no job for youth.
I foresee a yoruba militant group as if the. nigeria government remains irresponssible
Prayer or GOD is not the problem of nigeria!!!!!
Spot on!!!
Really I wonder why people seem to forget the problem and rather go after the symptoms. Since the AMNESTY program for the NDelta, has the problem been solved? Have they built roads for the people to enjoy? have they in any increase health care ? Check out warri medical centre (or health centre as I 'd like to call it). In trying to grant BH amnesty you only legalize criminality and corruption just like the Militants. Truth be told, anyone fighting for the comparison of BH with the Niger Delta militants should have his head rechecked. Boko Haram has no real agitation, sometimes they claim they have an Islamist agenda, other times they claim their members should be released, plenty plenty trash I must say.
Either way, If our leaders must be truthful to themselves, we need to change our ways. For those clamouring for separation, Nigeria is bad today because of CORRUPTION, nothing else. If we do split, tell me if we have one Tribe or ethnic group that is not corrupt or have corrupt leaders? Nigeria splits and the problem of corruption splits with it, The tribal leaders and chiefs in the Niger Delta will continue to Lord it over its people. The problem will only be localised and not solved.

KILL  CORRUPTION IS THEREFORE THE MESSAGE, NOT NIGERIA, NOR NIGERIANS,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by doctokwus: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
bros12345:

If you look well you will see that there is nothing good anymore about this forum. This is just a place to come and abuse everyone and themselves. In my office everyone sees nairaland as a place for kids and all manner of jargons. Not a place to learn anything useful. So sad. Let seun continue to dance the dance of black monkeys
Yet u & ur office friends still visit Nland daily to read what kids av written.These things posted about ur MOg,in an 'insignificant' forum,ironic enuf, seems to b affecting u.Can u read urself?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by karpentar: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Must SEUN OSEWA always put issues about BISHOP OYEDEPO,ADEBOYE,OYAKHILOME ,TB JOSHUA on front page, What of their moslem or islamic counter parts,

if it is not SLAPPING, it will be riches or airplanes, IS THIS FORUM MEANT TO BE BELITTLING and castigating [b]Men of God, [/b]What of the USTAZ,IMAMS and ALFAS??

Enough of this, or this forum will become history

Stop blaspheming by referring people as men of God. How are you certain, they are? Don't bring curse to yourself by judging others as the word of God is against that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thos people are already crazy! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by starlightRR(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
BH guys are already insane, they are into suicide bombing, that's insanity already
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by karpentar: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Must SEUN OSEWA always put issues about BISHOP OYEDEPO,ADEBOYE,OYAKHILOME ,TB JOSHUA on front page, What of their moslem or islamic counter parts,

if it is not SLAPPING, it will be riches or airplanes, IS THIS FORUM MEANT TO BE BELITTLING and castigating Men of God, [/b]What of the USTAZ,IMAMS and ALFAS??

Enough of this, or this forum will become history

Stop blaspheming by referring people as [b]men of God
. How are you certain, they are? Don't bring curse to yourself by judging others as the word of God is against it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Fake Fastor Ofedepo has started again! Well no need to talk much, many nigerians have seen through his shady double faced talk.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Blackteeth(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Boko haram is already insane going by its activities. Why not release the spirit of sanity to make them think positively rather?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Intrepid1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
He should release the spirit of common sense on Nigeria's leaders. That one is more imperative!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Meldrick(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
frosbel:

First off, there is no such thing as a 'spirit of insanity'.

Secondly this guy has gone off his rocker !!!
It is wise to shut up rather than disgrace yourself arguing on what you don't know. There is a spirit of insanity. Abi na until it hit you before you agree.
lakesider:

This so called men of god are using our situation to make name,y can't oyedepo release the spirit of sanity on the corrupt nigeria government.y can't he tell us his stand during the fuel scarcity issue.mtcheeew
Why? Must everybody be against the policy. I personally was not against it cos I read through the SURE programme and felt the government should be given a chance. That's my opininon which Iam entitled to. It is possible he had same opinion. Must we all stand in the sun and follow follow because some group of selfish politicians were canvassing for the removal just to destabilize the polity.
bros12345:

If you look well you will see that there is nothing good anymore about this forum. This is just a place to come and abuse everyone and themselves. In my office everyone sees nairaland as a place for kids and all manner of jargons. Not a place to learn anything useful. So sad. Let seun continue to dance the dance of black monkeys
same in my office ohhhh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by LEXYLOV: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
Let the bishop goes to maiduguri and pronounce that there. Nigerians and their mindset. If USA have waited for people like John MacArthur and co men of God in America to Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On AL Qaeda and waited on that, can anywhere been calling USA today anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Pastor oyedepo want to help the clueless administration to fight Boko Haram with his releases of Spirit of Insanity on terrorists shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked May God have mercy lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by chakula: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
Why can’t this dude release the spirit of Sanity to them so that they will enable repenting and stop the terrorism act? But now if they went mad doesn’t he think that they will perpetrated triple of whatever act of terrorist engaged on.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by stepo707: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
The man is deceiving himself and winners members not someone like me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by cold(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ara ga gba ndiara grin Why is this man :-Xal undecidedways making himself an object of ridicule with all these farcical statements. Thus making a f0ol of himself. This has got to be the most assinine remark yet. Sending madness to an already mad people. Is that not an overdose of madness? Does he know the consequencies of such a pronouncement? Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by dare2think: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
Last week this fraudster "cursed" Boko Haram, few days later another explosion.

Now it is time for the spirit of 'insanity'. He can only fool his fellow mugs who find it hard to see through this charlatan. All they know is meaningless threats that they use to comfort their sorry souls.

Pathetic man.

You need to check yourself if you regard this charlatan as a man of god
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Johnnoo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
hmmmmm!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by helpee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Let the bishop goes to maiduguri and pronounce that there. Nigerians and their mindset. If USA have waited for people like John MacArthur and co men of God in America to Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On AL Qaeda and waited on that, can anywhere been calling USA today anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Pastor oyedepo want to help the clueless administration to fight Boko Haram with his releases of Spirit of Insanity on terrorists shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked May God have mercy lipsrsealed
shut ur silly mouth. Immediately after sept. 11 attack, pastors gathered around America to rain curses on Al queda and americans said AMEN. That doesn't mean Govt wont do what they are supposed to do.  The administration is clueless. Oyedepo is saying rubbish. Why is your life so frustrated that you don't know how to do any other thing than ctiticise people that are high up there where you or family members may never get to in life. Continue wasting your life away on a silly forum that is fast becoming anti-God and see how much your life will amount to
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
The insanity of Boko Haram will cause more harm, they are already insane
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by gascoign1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
A country full of jokes
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Oyedepo don finally
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by baslone: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by tcurl(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Rhea(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
How can you release the spirit of insanity on someone wey don kolo finish. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
dare2think:

Last week this fraudster "cursed" Boko Haram, few days later another explosion.

Now it is time for the spirit of 'insanity'. He can only fool his fellow mugs who find it hard to see through this charlatan. All they know is meaningless threats that they use to comfort their sorry souls.

Pathetic man.

You need to check yourself if you regard this charlatan as a man of god

All i can do is. . .   .    . .    .    .
[img]http:///gallery/d/188744-1/Tiger_laughs.gif[/img]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by femmy1992: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
I jst realise dat d more we pray in this country d more things are gettin worse, now everything is has a spiritual attachment to it, if u fail an exam because of lack of preparation it is spiritual, if u pass because of hardwork it is spiritual, wen there is inefficiency on d part of ur lecturer and u lost ur script,it is spiritual, wen u graduate wit 3rd class because of excessive clubbing in skool,it is spiritual, wen u fail to get a job in an economy where d unemployment rate is over 90 percent,it is spiritual, wen a govt is corrupt, it is spiritual, wen ur national team fail to qualify for a major competition because of lack of talent and preparation,it is spiritual, wen ur family member of age 80 dies (even in an environment where the average lifespan is 65yrs),itis spiritual, wen a young teenager choose to be a fraudster instead of goin to skool and was caught by d EFCC, it is spiritual, if our security system is faulty it is spiritual, do we ever accept blame for our ignorance,inefficiecy,unseriouseness,corruption,insincerity,etc? Why do we always push everything to spiritualism, av come to a conclusion, let's look inward for our problems and see where we got it wrong maybe we can make correction, dat is wot am doin and it is working for, anytym I fail I blame myself and anytym I succed I thank the Lord, shikenna
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by cap28: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
like the insanity that afflicts him along with the sheep in his congregation?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by ziccoit: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
This so called men of God have no shame at all. Which god certify them before they start running mouth up and own. This is the problem. Being crazily religious is part of our problem. God knows His men, not these religiopolitical ideo.ts going around swindle people of their money in the name of God. Mshewwwww.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Why Nigeria will always be under-developed:
HEAVEN!
Yeah, that's right. You heard me. Heaven.
As long as Nigerian Christians and Muslims believe in paradise with a certain number of virgins or whatever, this here physical earth could rot for all they care. Afterall, there's a better place after death.
That's not a good mindset people. Really, so not a good mindset.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by ziccoit: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
In addition people are dying everyday because of these idio.tic thinkings. When they sick, they never takes drug. When they have arrested labour, the baby would rather die in womb than having cs done. It's very annoying. I thank God I'm not gullible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram by otokx(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Other Option But To Borrow, Says Adeosun / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Magu: Plot To Block Senate Confirmation Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.