Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,431 members, 7,904,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

What's Your Marital Status ? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Marital Status ? (30901 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / What's Your Marital Status? / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by victor4u(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ ify

Wetin now grin

Actually been busy preparing for ma exams, and wont be online from 2morow til sumtims nx wk sad

gonna miss ya all cry

Luv ya all kiss
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by saucekid(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ ify,

we don even finish the movie sef, i'm just waiting for kool d
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
sylvex:

Rocky dear miss ya too. Hw was your weekend hope u didn't go out with another chiquita during my absence? cheesy

how would i risk doin that sugar? smiley smileyremember i said i'll do anything for you; not you and two or three others!!! thots of you were more than enough to last me the whole weekend! my head's still spinnin now even so!!! our chicken still waits sha!!! kiss kiss kiss

@ifyalways & Bblak
thanks ladies. i can see your prayers are already working wonders for me. please its now i need them the most o!!! Don't stop now. wink wink wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
@sylvex
hey darling, these are for you, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

notice they are seven? eternal love!!!
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2007
lol undecided hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 'Lord help me'
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2007
sylvex:

lol undecided hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 'Lord help me'

say wetin? smiley smiley smiley
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
single and searching
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2007
goldtito:

single and searching

welcome to the thread that's certified to get you hooked up.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2007
@goldtito
welcome to the world of the singles and easily mingling. winkav fun.

rockiedink:

welcome to the thread that's certified to get you hooked up.
You can say that again rockiedink just like it has worked for you too.
Anyway, i'm still having nite vigils on sylvex so dat she doesn't change her mind about u o. grin grin grin.
@ifyalways
how're u doing today dearie?. cool
@sylvex
what's up dear.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
Bblak:
I'm cool and u? hope u re' preparing for the yuletide season, hmm so u re doing a vigil for me to fall into rockie's den abi? bt that's not fair oooo cheesy
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Bblak
You can say that again rockiedink just like it has worked for you too.
Anyway, i'm still having night vigils on sylvex so that she doesn't change her mind about u o. grin grin grin.
Thanks sis. I knew I could count on you.

sylvex:

Bblak:
I'm cool and u? hope u re' preparing for the yuletide season, hmm so u re doing a vigil for me to fall into rockie's den abi? bt that's not fair oooo cheesy

Sweetheart, why would you say that?
[size=16pt][center]these arms will worship and adore yoou
these arms will love you everyday
darling the only guarantee i can make
these arms wont let your heart break[/center]
[/size]

Its not a den sweetie. its our own cosy li'l world. I'm still waiting,
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
rockiedink and sylvex undecided undecided undecided am doubly confused here oooooooh dont know what to say and what not to say.anyway,i wish una the best of best things grin grin grin grin BUT be very aware rokiedink that CHEATING in any form and manner wud never be tolerated BY me as if na me you dey date.yes ooooh,my sharp eyes are on you here in Nl.you cant even escape that,so make you think twice before you give up your precious freedom anyway slyvex is worth giving it up for rockiedink my eyes are on you oooooooooooooooooooh and they are very sharp for that matter too. ask nice,sauce and even victor4u. tongue

Bblak dear good to see that you are having fun. meeeeeeeeeeeeee toooo.rocking and mingling to the highest.infact gbedu fever don catch me. cool

@all get the vibe and feeling of being single.enjoy your life.lol
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by blogtech(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
This Thread is Growing shocked

NL Ladies Live To Remember "Nice" Of Nairaland kiss
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2007
blogtech:

Nairaland Ladies Live To Remember "Nice" Of Nairaland kiss
nice is this you ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
am i suprised?hmmmmmmmmmmmmn blogtech undecided i wud have to sleep over it first. tongue
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by seun001(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2007
blogtech:

Nairaland Ladies Live To Remember "Nice" Of Nairaland kiss

same of the same! wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by MrInfo1(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2007
Got a gal frd but still searching grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2007
ifyalways:

nice is this you ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
am i suprised?hmmmmmmmmmmmmn blogtech undecided i would have to sleep over it first. tongue

Ify deary,you need not be surprised i guess dis is one of Nice tactics.Still watching closely winkblogtech indeed
@seun001,@rockiedink,@sylvex
how're u guys doing today. cool
infobaba:

Got a girl frd but still searching grin
Welcome to the world of the easily mingling.But dis ur status get as e be o. :oAnyway av fun.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ifyalways
rockiedink and sylvex Undecided Undecided Undecided am doubly confused here oooooooh don't know what to say and what not to say.anyway,i wish una the best of best things Grin Grin Grin Grin BUT be very aware rokiedink that CHEATING in any form and manner would never be tolerated BY me as if na me you dey date.yes ooooh,my sharp eyes are on you here in Nl.you can't even escape that,so make you think twice before you give up your precious freedom anyway slyvex is worth giving it up for rockiedink my eyes are on you oooooooooooooooooooh and they are very sharp for that matter too. ask nice,sauce and even victor4u. Tongue

ify, on my honour, on the fur or my teddy bear, why would i wanna cheat on such a gorgeous goddess? na me and sylvex till die o!!!

@Bblak
i dey o. thans for keepoing faith with me. y'all are the best.

@infobaba
like Bblak talk, your status dey fear us o!!! no come take am infect us for here sha,

@sylvex
hey darling, how's ya day goin? smiley kiss hope you're fine. missing me? me i dey miss you like die o!!! sad aunty ify say she dey fear say our love aint real. she never know our scores jare. anyway, i got another set of lines for you sweetheart: kiss kiss kiss

[center]My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

And i
(i-i-i-i-i)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do,
[/center]
thanks to Lionel Richie
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
hmmmmmn rockiedink and sylvex are getting me a little bit uncomfortable.all these their songs and rhymes. grin grin grin it makes me remember twinkle twinkle little star and other nursery rhymes  wink wink.the songs dey make me remember when seun 001 was all over me  tongue hahahahah heheehehheh make una carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry go.

Bblak how today be for your ends?its been raining since night here oooh.see your babe dey shake like lagbaja. winkanyway,nutting do me sha. kiss

seun 001,hmmmn you don begin dogde me because xmass don dey reach or what  abeg you no fit escape am ooh.since january i dey with you,dec don reach you wan escape,before you do that,you  Must do christmass for me oooooh  cool

infobaba please update your profile.  grin grin grin

blogtech abi na nice  shocked shocked shocked shocked how you dey?what happened to nice?  sad

sauce and kooldamsel wetin be d koko?make una yarn me d levels abeg.i hate been leftout

victor4u goodluck in your exams.we are know to excell in everything and you are not going to be an exception.all d best.

@all lets keep having fun,enjoying our status and staying safe. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
why uncomfortable sis? this na the real koko here y'know! even if you no talk we go carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! cool

as per my status, i'm revelling in the aura of sylvex!!! cool
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by saucekid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ify,

my status still remains "waiting for kool D"

@ all,

make una dey gbadun dey go,show ur girl loviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing and show your guy loviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing cheesy cheesy cheesy

DA SAUCE IS COOOOOOL cool cool
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by seun001(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2007
am still ere,aint going nowhere,
after all the wahala u put me thruout the year i no go come jollificate this christmas.no way that will happen. grin wink

well,am doing good and wishing for the weekend b4 the pressure submerges me. grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
sylvex where are you? nissed you the whole of today. show up soon before i pine away!!! sad sad sad
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by bolakale1(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2007
single and searching but not for an heartbreaker but for a lover boy and HIV negative guy
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2007
bolakale1:

single and searching but not for an heartbreaker but for a lover boy and HIV negative guy

dem full nairaland! just take your time and search wisely!!! happy searching grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2007
rockiedink:

sylvex where are you? nissed you the whole of today. show up soon before i pine away!!! sad sad sad

dearie, dont fret, u wont pine away u'll only wine away by the time i get u. grin How U Dey? wink

@ ify & BBlak

Hi sis's hope u gees re flowing along with the thirlls and funs of life? av a luvly day and keep flexing.!
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by realkemmy(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2007
sadly single
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2007
realkemmy:

sadly single

eyahhh, pele, u'll soon be happily married by the time u flex and mingle with highlanders cool
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2007
sylvex:

dearie, don't fret, u wont pine away u'll only wine away by the time i get u. grin How You Dey? wink

@ ify & BBlak

Hi sis's hope u gees re flowing along with the thirlls and funs of life? av a luvly day and keep flexing.!

thank God she's here now. missed u sweet. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2007
rockiedink:

thank God she's here now. missed u sweet. kiss kiss kiss

hey, dont u sweet me abeg! cool
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2007
sylvex:

hey, don't u sweet me abeg! cool

nkem! my darling! wetin i do now? sad
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Rogo: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
someone should choose for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / Summary Of A Man's Role And A Woman's Role In A Relationship. / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.