Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,067 members, 7,906,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

psp - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / psp (663 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

psp by kwantn: 4:46am On Jan 26, 2012
Hi I urgently need to get a psp for my lil bro.
Was considering getting a fairly used one.
So if you gat any for sale pls send a. Text to 07038214645
Or ping me BB pin is 305b683c.
preferably psp with its accessories. E.g charger cables etc.
Plus some few games will be highly welcomed.
Thanks.
Kingsley.
Re: psp by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2012
tell us ur price and location
Re: psp by centiyke: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hw much is it
Re: psp by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
hi all. No body should do business with the above poster. He is a crook.
Oluwafemi badejo olawole. Aka kwantn. Olugbenga9 marcolino. These are his numerous names on nairaland.
Don't be suprised that I know ür full names.
I Will make sure u never scam another person on the internet.
From hence forth its me and u.

I won't come after you? But ür end is near. And you will remember these words that day.
Re: psp by centiyke: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hahahaha, I said it. I knew dat guy is a scam.
Re: psp by Grizz: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
I dont understand, which one is the scammer? The original poster kwantn or joeydozzey? On another note i actually need a psp for my little brother so if you have one call me up on 08066106982, the name's kayode. I-am-not-a-crook.
Re: psp by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Kwantn, if u like copy my posts and paste on nairaland.
I will still expose u.
And to see how daft u are I was asking for not selling.
U will remember these words the day u land in police net.
And like the almighty law of karma.
Sooner than later the end of everything is reached.
Hope u got the text from the police today.

let me also tell u another. U used an ATM at ojuelegba to cash the money. Don't be surprised how I know. But sooner than later u will soon eat a bone that will hook u in your throat.

I enjoin u all to put up the name of anyone who has ever scammed u or acted shady when u try to contact them on the names of scammers thread. Together we will stamp them out of nairaland.
Re: psp by babseg(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
This is serious o angry grin
Re: psp by texazzpete(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

hi all. No body should do business with the above poster. He is a crook.
Oluwafemi badejo olawole. Aka kwantn. Olugbenga9 marcolino. These are his numerous names on nairaland.
Don't be suprised that I know ür full names.
I Will make sure u never scam another person on the internet.
From hence forth its me and u.

I won't come after you? But ür end is near. And you will remember these words that day.

Don't be silly. There must be zero tolerance to scammers. Let us go after him and make him suffer for his misdeeds.
I have been aware of this scammer for a while, if you look at some of his posts I have been warning people to stay off him. He hasn't scammed me but i'd like to see him dealt with.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Blackberry Bold5(9930) For Sale / Brand New Hp Pavilion G7 5oogb Hdd,4gb Ram,dual Core E-450 @ Just #90,000 / Neatly Used Hp Compaq 615 At N50,000 Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.