Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,227 members, 7,939,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (80486 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ositadima1(m): 5:28am On Feb 25, 2013
People like her are granted second chances, she is probably somewhere happy with her new family. Life is a circle, and some worthy souls get to be recycled...
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
A year already...sleep well beautiful one! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sometimes I still cry, it still feels like just yesterday that we were posting songs on the other thread.

Its well, sleep on dear friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jackpot(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Happy birthday my yellow mango! Miss u doll! sad cry
nice. You still remember her bday even in death? A true friend, you are.

*speechless*
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2013
You are still in our thoughts, our dear friend.
Rest Baby.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Wow, I neva knew we had such a legend on NL nd much love, RIP perx

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by olupentane(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by TONYE001(m): 1:29am On Jul 21, 2015
I've been reading through this thread for the past 3 hours or so.

Indeed Nairaland is a family....there's so much love here. I sincerely wish I was involved in the battle to save her life.

TeHN, you're doing a nice thing.

Continue to rest in peace, Yellow Mango...

May God bless every Nairalander - and every Nigerian.

Good morning...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
TONYE001:
I've been reading through this thread for the past 3 hours or so.

Indeed Nairaland is a family....there's so much love here. I sincerely wish I was involved in the battle to save her life.

TeHN, you're doing a nice thing.

Continue to rest in peace, Yellow Mango...

May God bless every Nairalander - and every Nigerian.

Good morning...

Hmmm.....

Amen!!! Morning Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by lekbel09(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2022
I remember this thread years ago, though I couldn't make any contributions back then..saddens my heart that she eventually succumbed to her illness.
Nairaland used to be a good place before tribalism took over.

It's been 10yrs now....Rest on Perx.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.