Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,752 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Matured Ladies Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Ladies Please (875 Views)

Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / (men Only)ladies Please Don't Open / For The Ladies...............please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Ladies Please by Tiana155(f): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hello there, a friend of mine came to me about sagging breast, we got talking and she told me she's unhappy about the way her breast look, although she is married and has a little girl of about five years. But her breast is so flat and unattractive. I don't know what to tell her, and am hoping some of you might have answers on what she can do. Thank you.
Re: Matured Ladies Please by Dyt(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
its eida she does bwest enlargement or jst leaves it dat way.
again she cld b usin foam d mk it firm in d bra
Re: Matured Ladies Please by kokoye(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
whatever happened to:

- coste onirin

- coste onike

- padded bras

- push-up bras

- toilet roll

- coste oni silicon

- augmentation (in case the husband is the one complaining)

Re: Matured Ladies Please by agiboma(f): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Her options are surgery IMO, she can either get breast implants (augmentation) or just a breast lift. I got and know a lot of people with implants and they really do help with lifting up the breast in most cases.

(1) (Reply)

Family Tales: A Quarter Of Hope! / What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? / Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.