Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,203 members, 7,933,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau (7977 Views)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by muyete(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
I agree! If you have watched the video of police raid after the first Boko haram onslaught in Maiduguri where innocent and unarmed civilians where randomly selected and shot in the head and in the heart, you will agree that the nigerian security forces cannot be trusted. They surely would want to make a statement by killing unarmed civilians and lied that it was the BH that did itm They have done it before and they can do it again.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by muyete(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
I agree! If you have watched the video of police raid after the first Boko haram onslaught in Maiduguri where innocent and unarmed civilians where randomly selected and shot in the head and in the heart, you will agree that the nigerian security forces cannot be trusted. They surely would want to make a statement by killing unarmed civilians and lied that it was the BH that did itm They have done it before and they can do it again.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by paleo(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2012
muyete:

They surely would want to make a statement by killing unarmed civilians and lied that it was the BH that did itm They have done it before and they can do it again. they will do it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagain and continue doing it again and again,
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by cfours: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
muyete:

this is why many northerners are indifferent toward BH. If the govt is committing these kind of acts against the northern people, then what other motivation does a northerner need to join BH?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt House Engulfed In Fire / Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / Toyin Saraki's Foundation Hosts " Abuja Walk The Talk Health Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.