Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! (2390 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2012
Tell her to keep her mouth shut!! angry

If she didnt tell him before the marriage why start now. Shes already under pressure due to the lack of a child why add more to that. This is a story she can gist him when they are both above 65.

To the single girls, these are the type of things you may want to tell your boyfriend/fiance/spouse before you enter into the marriage. Thats why I love my girl. She has revealed everything that may come up later and we have addressed them. Yes, she has also been raped (twice), and she told me all about it. So please just so you have a good open relationship.
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2012
deniyor:

Raper?? shocked shocked shocked
what is surprising you! Is it the way i spelt 'RAPER' or the thread itself grin grin ;
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by kokoye(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You are a rare gem. kiss

tell me some more my head is swelling wink
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
kokoye:

tell me some more my head is swelling wink

You miss me? wink
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by kokoye(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
you're there, i'm here . . .is this the way to run a romance?
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by MrsChima1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
kokoye:

you're there, i'm here . . .is this the way to run a romance?

I was told long distance romance are the best! lipsrsealed

Whatcha think of this?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856665.0.html
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mesis chima did you say kokokkoye a rear gem   Nah! LESBIANBOY = reargem! angry
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
simple kokoye you cancant even spell. . . .rear jem indeed
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Nautillus(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hmmmmm, LesBoy, your gitlfriend sha, you hear story for inspiration FM come drop am here say your girl say wetin? grin grin grin grin Oni iro nla
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
^ ^
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by iyatrustee(f): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
hey lesboy! tongue
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
iyatrustee:

hey lesboy! tongue
******hugs iyatrustee and shouts ahn ahn, where have u bin? See iyatrustee of 'yesterday' o that i carried and bathe when she was small, you are now a big girl o doing shakara abi? Btw is dat how to grieet your elders ''HEY lesboy'' you can 'do-ba-le' abi?******* angry
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by iyatrustee(f): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
girls are growing and the bois are not smiling! tongue tongue
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by xynerise: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
^ hey antelope where have u been? undecided
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by iyatrustee(f): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
been in one corner brea.sstfeeding! undecided
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by xynerise: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
iyatrustee:

been in one corner brea.sstfeeding! undecided
corner of third mainland bridge? undecided
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by obowunmi(m): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2012
FAKE S TORY! rubbish!
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Lenny5000(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2012
Forgiveness is not negotiable, it is a MUST!  Forgiveness is not for the offender but for the offended so tell the person that the longer it takes for her to deal with this the more hurt she will be feeling. Let her forgive and let go and see if she wont get pregnant. About telling her husband, she was supposed to do that before getting married to him. What purpose would it serve now?  Please tell her to deal with the hurt of 5yrs now and concentrate on living a better and happy life with her husband. Forgiving the guy would be like a sacrifice offered to GOD  (that's if she believes) then ask God to bless her with fruits of the womb. This doesn't mean she and her husband shouldn't visit their doctor to make sure there is nothing physically preventing them from having kids, Once that part is done and they get the pass mark from the Doctor, she should apply my suggestion and see the power of forgiveness at work.
Bless
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Mynd44: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2012
Inspirational FM huh. Crap I knew this story sounded fraudulent.
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2012
obowunmi:

FAKE S TORY! rubbish!
FOOL! undecided
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Divaifylor(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
If dis is true,den dis is a pitiable condition,dis lady was a victim of rape n gets 2 c her rapist often,d rape is traumatisin as it is n not 2 mention seeing him constantly,d lady needs therapy n real counsellin,n she shuldn't b seein dat cousin of hers often,(but weneva I bcome a moda,my daughter cannot go tru dis n any man God 4bid dat even tinks of rape wit my daughter in mind will b at risk of been castrated not 2 talk of jail), anyway after dealing with her psychological issues,which includes d hard process of 4giveness,she shuld concentrate on going 2 d hospital with her husband 4 tests concernin d fact dat she's not yet conceived. She shuldn't tell her husband,wat purpose will it serve now?xcept of course a therapist advises her 2 do so. If her husband eva finds out den if he is a real man he will calm down n console her n if possible try 2 get justice 4 her,he can't b angry with her 4 christs sake,she is d VICTIM
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by agiboma(f): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
She should not tell her husband some things are better left unsaid.
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by carbon1224(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Past is past,tell her 2 forget about telling her husband.
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
She should tell him. If he hears from another source na war ooooooo
Re: She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by jeffery251(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
MrsChima1:

You are a rare gem. kiss
He is a rare gem becos he doesn't see anything bad in his wife being raped by her cousin(taboo), giving birth and keeping it from him for 5 years?Women and the way they think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video / Cant Believe It... It Happened. / Excorting Your Friend's Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.