Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,999 members, 7,970,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Makes A Business Model To Be The Best!? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Makes A Business Model To Be The Best!? (433 Views)

What Makes You Different From Other Applicants? / What Makes A Successful CV? / The Ultimate Can't Fail Business Model, For All Job Seekers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Business Model To Be The Best!? by philogbe: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
Take a look at this business model!

Friends what are your financial goals for 2012? Selah!

If you already know how much you are going to earn this year then this information is right for you. It is my New Year gift to you so please kindly read it through. And in case you don’t have a regular income or you don’t have an income at all, then you must not let this opportunity pass you by. Especially now that people are losing jobs every day and the global economic meltdown seem persistent; couple with the incessant unrest that is seriously threatening the sovereignty of Nigeria for those of us living in Nigeria, makes it imperative that a YES to this fantastic business model is a move in the right direction for your finances and your life ultimately… It could be the best business decision you ever made.
Having worked with a lot of other business models, it is the best business model that I know so far. The business is not bound by walls or any nation’s economy. It is risk free, has low capital requirement and fun to do. It can be done in the comfort of your homes and/or offices as it is done on the internet; but make no mistake to assume that you know it because you don’t until I tell you what it is. More so, it is not the conventional online business that most people know. It is NOT forex trading; it is NOT multi level marketing (MLM) aka network marketing because it is NOT based on a pyramid scheme. It does NOT require selling of products; you do NOT have to meet any target to earn money, you just earn money at the instance of joining up; and most importantly the business is NOT a scam nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It is a legitimate business registered both in the united state of America and Nigeria. The business is associated with the regent market and regulated by the NATC under the CQR permission. And the Nigerian reg. No. with CAC is CR574576.

The business is called FX FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY. It is done on www.fx-pip.com. It only takes $200 (aprox N33, 000) at the least for you to sign up. And once you are signed up to the business you start generating currencies immediately. You should check the website for more information; then call me at +234 8069720315 or mail me at phil87ogbeche@yahoo.com.
Please do get back to me through any of the aforementioned medium.
Thank you and Godspeed!

(1) (Reply)

Attractive Pay Job In Lagos! / An Experienced Marketer To Market I.t Solution Needed / Marketers/sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.