Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,581 members, 7,888,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. (5474 Views)

The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam / The Hypocrisy Of Dr Ahmed Datti, Presedent Of Suprime Coucil Of Sharia In Nigeri / Evil Effect Of Sharia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2012
It has not been long when a CBS reporter was gang violated by core egyptian islamist in a village square. The perpetrators went scot free because what they did mirrors other evils done with the endorsement of sharia. What was lara logan's crime? She wasn't a muslim and also happens to be an american. This barbaric act is what boko harám with full support of islamic northern leaders are trying to impose on nigerians. Islam is indeed a religion of peace for the insane. READ FULL STORY
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
@OP
i believe if Islam was what made them to ra.pe that woman and there is even such a religion that permits such crime against anyone,you and your like would be among the first to embrace that religion!!!

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
'Strict Muslim' violated four women at knifepoint to 'punish them for being on the streets at night'

Sunny Islam, 23, kidnapped and violated girl, 15
Subjected victims to his 'trademark double violation'
Attacks took place over 2 months in east London
Jailed indefinitely due to danger he poses to women

Sunny Islam, 23, has been jailed indefinitely because of the dangers he poses to women

A Muslim man who violated women to 'teach them a lesson' for being on the streets at night was jailed indefinitely today because of the danger he poses to women.

Sunny Islam, 23, who comes from a strict Muslim family, dragged his terrified victims - including a 15-year-old - from the street at knifepoint, [/b]bound and assaulted them during a two-month reign of terror.

Police fear that [b]Islam may have attacked many more.

Three of the assaults took place close to his home in Barking, east London, while a fourth occurred in nearby Forest Gate.

Judge Patricia Lees, sentencing him to a minimum of 11 years, [/b]said: 'The harm you have done to your victims is incalculable.

'The nature and extent of these offences drives me to the conclusion that you represent an extreme and continuing danger to women, particularly those out at night.'

[b]He was traced through the number plate of his girlfriend's car [/b]after he kidnapped and violated the 15-year-old in September 2010.

He grabbed her from behind as she walked home with a friend and bundled her into the car at knifepoint before driving to a secluded spot where he violated her twice despite her claiming she was only 11 years old.

Judge Lees said: [b]'You told her you were going to "teach her a lesson", and similar things were said to the other women.

'Those words are a chilling indictment of your very troubling attitude towards all of these victims.

'You seem to observe women out at night as not deserving respect or protection.

After his arrest, Islam's DNA was linked with three other attacks near his home in Barking, east London

'I have no doubt that you were out that night looking for a victim, as you were on each of these occasions.'

The teen, who feared she would be murdered, was in court and smiled as her attacker was jailed.

In a victim impact statement read to the court, she said: 'No one will ever understand the flashbacks - they are so real. At night, I lay in my bed and it is like I am there.

'It is like a screen in my mind forcing me to relive that night again and again.

'People will say time will heal, but I think time has helped me accept the truth - that I will never escape what has happened to me.'

After his arrest, Islam's DNA was linked with three other attacks near his home in Barking, prosecutor Sara Lawson told Woolwich Crown Court.
'He treated me like an animal and made me feel worthless. I thought I was going to die'

The judge said on July 8, 2010 he subjected a 20-year-old LovePeddler to 'his trademark double violation' and then tied her up, repeatedly punched her in the face and stole her wallet.

She said: 'He treated me like an animal and made me feel worthless - I thought I was going to die.'

Six days later, in Forest Gate, he struck again on a 28-year-old when he dragged her into his car and forced her to commit a sex act.

She managed to kick out the back window of his car and escape despite being throttled.

His fourth victim, also attacked in September, did not come forward until police found the 31-year-old's blood in the back of the car along with a knife he used to threaten his victims and plastic ties he bound them with.

She was repeatedly repeatedly punched in the face until she was bleeding and then tied up and violated twice.

Islam, who told the jury he was a practising Muslim, was convicted of seven charges of violation, one of intimate assault and one of kidnap at Woolwich Crown Court

Islam, who told the jury he was a practising Muslim, was convicted of seven charges of violation, one of intimate assault and one of kidnap.

Tana Adkin, defending, said: 'The only piece of mitigation is his age. He was 21 at the time of these offences and comes from something of a strict background.'

His mother, in religious dress, sat with her covered head bowed throughout and wept as her son was jailed.

Judge Lees said: 'The fact that you have attacked these women not withstanding your background must represent your own wholly warped personality.'

After the trial, Det Chief Insp John Sandlin, of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command who investigated the offences, said they believed there may be other victims who had not come forward, but Islam has not been charged with any further offences.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091669/Sunny-Islam-Strict-Muslim-violated-4-women-knifepoint-punish-them.html#ixzz1keks13hN
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
"frosbel" in all honesty does the below image looks like someone who practices Islam and is a devout muslim?:

i can as well go on the net and bring stories of christian ra.pists and i am sure when it comes to that christians excel more than the muslim do.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

"frosbel" in all honesty does the below image looks like someone who practices Islam and is a devout muslim?:

i can as well go on the net and bring stories of christian ra.pists and i am sure when it comes to that christians excel more than the muslim do.

He reminds me of you , can you see the hate in his eyes grin
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nairaland has been preventing me from pasting the original like cos everytime i write the word 'r a p e' which is on the link of the story, nairaland will change it to violation and render the link useless but i'm now forwarding it through a page. It's now on this link:  lara logans violation by egyptian muslims. This is a fact, not a rumour and till today no none of those have be charged for violation in the sharia courts/country or even stoned to death as was their norm. It was even alledged that an elderly imam participated in the act.

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

Nairaland has been preventing me from pasting the original like cos everytime i write the word 'r a p e' which is on the link of the story, nairaland will change it to violation and render the link useless but i'm now forwarding it through a page. It's now on this link: lara logans violation by egyptian muslims. This is a fact, not a rumour and till today no none of those have be charged for violation in the sharia courts/country or even stoned to death as was their norm. It was even alledged that an elderly imam participated in the act.

Leave them Jo, these are the HOLY Men of God we are told to emulate their Sharia which is for the benefit of all mankind.

Wicked people.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Judek2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
On October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang- violated and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family
members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed.
This is just one of many cases. Other cases requires the victim must mary the raper or remain in
prison.

In sharia law,
(a) The accused makes
confession, or

(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses."[11]

(C) "Punishment will take place when Zina or violation have been proved by witness."[12]

(D) Sharia Law rejects the witness of women in Hudood cases.[13]

(E) "The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."

Even DNA is not accepted in Sharia court. In other words, the r.apist only has to deny the act and go free.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
Judek2:

On October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang- violated and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family
members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed.
This is just one of many cases. Other cases requires the victim must mary the raper or remain in
prison.

In sharia law,
(a) The accused makes
confession, or

(C) "Punishment will take place when Zina or violation have been proved by witness."[12]

(E) "The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."

Even DNA is not accepted in Sharia court. In other words, the r.apist only has to deny the act and go free.

may be this barbaric people were following the bible teaching and not Islam:

Death to the Ra.pe Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife".
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife".

which means islam just copied the jewish laws of moses and called it sharia law cos what judek said about both the girl and the quotations from sharia law(as can be seen and which you might know if you even have a copy of the law) are glaringly the truth. Is this another case of lagoshia denying is faith and his allah when the evil condoned by islam(like in the story i posted) becomes too much?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
Judek2:

prison.

In sharia law,
(a) The accused makes
confession, or

apart from their technological backwardness(a consequence of them avoiding the vast pool of knowledge in western education), look at how the law describes women, like some kind of object. Do you know i cant even describe my dog like that cos it has a decernable amount of intelligence. No wonder why they treat women the way they do. I still shiver when i read the story about how more than 3dozen top ranking muslims raped a woman in a village square and more than 200 muslims looked on without doing a thing. Aru!!
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

which means islam just copied the jewish laws of moses and called it sharia law cos what judek said about both the girl and the quotations from sharia law(as can be seen and which you might know if you even have a copy of the law) are glaringly the truth. Is this another case of lagoshia denying is faith and his allah when the evil condoned by islam(like in the story i posted) becomes too much?

i am sure you dont believe it was Allah that "inspired" deuteronomy.

so can you tell us which "god" did?

una nor dey shame!!!
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

apart from their technological backwardness(a consequence of them avoiding the vast pool of knowledge in western education), look at how the law describes women, like some kind of object. Do you know i cant even describe my dog like that cos it has a decernable amount of intelligence. No wonder why they treat women the way they do. I still shiver when i read the story about how more than 3dozen top ranking muslims violated a woman in a village square and more than 200 muslims looked on without doing a thing. Aru!!

let us put your words to test by including verses from the christian new testament in addition to old testament verses:

Burn The Daughter!
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."(Leviticus 21:9)

Cut Off Her Hand!
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."(Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

Female Births Get Penalty
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

Female Inferiority
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

Jesus Will Kill Children
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)

Kill The Witches!
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Whoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. He that sacrificeth unto any god, save to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed." (Exodus 22:18-20)

violation My Daughter
"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go."(Judges 19:24-25)

Silence The Woman!
"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Stone The Woman!
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you."(Deuteronomy 22:24)

Virgin's Worth
"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silvers, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

Wives, Submit Yourselves!
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Women Shall Not Speak
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."(I Corinthians 14:34-35)

Women's Sorrow
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." (Genesis 3:16)

Rip Up Pregnant Women
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

The Wicked Woman
"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)"Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)"If she go not as thou wouldest have her, cut her off from thy flesh, and give her a bill of divorce, and let her go." (Eccles. 25: 26)"The whoredom of a woman may be known in her haughty looks and eyelids. If thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty." (Eccles. 26:9-10)"A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord: and there is nothing so much worth as a mind well instructed. A shamefaced and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued." (Eccles. 26:14-15)"A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord." (Eccles.26:25)"For from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness. Better is the churlishness of a man than a courteous woman, a woman, I say, which bringeth shame and reproach." (Eccles. 42:13-14)

Shave Off Her Hair!
"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered".(1 Corinthians 11:6)Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;(Deuteronomy 21:12)
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
Be giving me quotes(which i've authoritatively explained severally for you in particular) from the laws of moses which mohammed being as lazy as he is modified to be more bizzare and named it sharia laws. I'm showing you the face of islam today. I nearly forgot. Does islam also support canibalism cos i'm still confused why they roasted thousands in the name of peace and the all canibal allah? Maybe thats their hobby apart from rape.

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Judek2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

Atleast,theirs is more humane. That both are stoned and not on a superior base. But they still have conditions.

LagosShia:

first of all, it wont be a rape if the woman did not cry out,certainly she would be heard from the city. And she is already bethroded. So,they both might have agreed to it. And both are guilty.

So,this is not based on r.ape. Since you are into Deutronomy, search for laws to prove the punnishment if it was a r.ape. Surely not as inhumane as your Shia (ar) law.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

Be giving me quotes(which i've authoritatively explained severally for you in particular) from the laws of moses which mohammed being as lazy as he is modified to be more bizzare and named it sharia laws. I'm showing you the face of islam today. I nearly forgot. Does islam also support canibalism cos i'm still confused why they roasted thousands in the name of peace and the all canibal allah? Maybe thats their hobby apart from violation.

is Moses (as) no longer inspired?are his words no longer in the bible?are they no longer the "inspired word of jehovah"?

"Cannibalism In The Bible!"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844091.0.html
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
Judek2:

Atleast,theirs is more humane. That both are stoned and not on a superior base. But they still have conditions.

first of all, it wont be a violation if the woman did not cry out,certainly she would be heard from the city. And she is already bethroded. So,they both might have agreed to it. And both are guilty.

So,this is not based on r.ape. Since you are into Deutronomy, search for laws to prove the punnishment if it was a r.ape. Surely not as inhumane as your Shia (ar) law.

does a woman having consensual s e x with a man expected to cry for help?so the verse is about ra.pe victims.and you think a woman who accepts to sleep with a man would accuse him of ra.pe?

please use your head!  grin grin grin

and all those women that are ra.ped and forced to have s e x should be killed because nobody heard them crying!!!so if the man overpowers her or threaten her life with a weapon she is expected to shout?

so if your sister comes home crying alleging she was ra.ped,you will kill her because you did not hear her cry out when she was being forced?please confess!!!
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

is Moses (as) no longer inspired?are his words no longer in the bible?are they no longer the "inspired word of jehovah"?

thats exactly what am saying. Allah inspired the rape of a reporter by his top 50 fu.ckers an inspired audience to watch, he also inspired boko harám members to kill thousands a week today last week and the list goes on and on and on, on the other hand, moses was "inspired"2000bc ago to make laws which he wasn't inspired enough to follow? And besides you said clearly that the bible is a lie in you thread "demolishing" the falsehood of christianity and it's bible" and you quoting in favour of what you termed lies makes you what? So you now believe that the bible is supreme authority? If that's Yes then i'll run by it your quotations again like i did whenever i like in your posts. What i'm telling you is what allah and his faithfuls are doing even as i speak. Stop quoting a jewish laws that was 6000years old. Islam are committing many atrocities and their laws even as i speak supports the acts. Let's not even go into how many evils done by mohamed cos that's not what i'm trying to point out.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

thats exactly what am saying. Allah inspired the rape of a reporter by his top 50 fu.ckers an inspired audience to watch, he also inspired boko harám members to kill thousands a week today last week and the list goes on and on and on, on the other hand, moses was "inspired"2000bc ago to make laws which he wasn't inspired enough to follow? And besides you said clearly that the bible is a lie in you thread "demolishing" the falsehood of christianity and it's bible" and you quoting in favour of what you termed lies makes you what? So you now believe that the bible is supreme authority? If that's Yes then i'll run by it your quotations again like i did whenever i like in your posts. What i'm telling you is what allah and his faithfuls are doing even as i speak. Stop quoting a jewish laws that was 6000years old. Islam are committing many atrocities and their laws even as i speak supports the acts. Let's not even go into how many evils done by mohamed cos that's not what i'm trying to point out.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
By the way lagoshia, how many christians or even jews has done or even supported the evil you claim in the last 100yrs? That goes a long way to prove my fact. What about kano last week?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Pakistan: Muslim murders sister with axe for her "loose morals"

Carrying on (allegedly) with "different men from the neighborhood": haram. Murdering with an axe the person so accused: halal.

It is no accident or coincidence that Muslims commit 91 percent of honor killings worldwide. A manual of Islamic law certified as a reliable guide to Sunni orthodoxy by Al-Azhar University, the most respected authority in Sunni Islam, says that[b] "retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.[/b]" However, "not subject to retaliation" is "a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring." ('Umdat al-Salik o1.1-2). In other words, someone who kills his child incurs no legal penalty under Islamic law.

Syria in 2009 scrapped a law limiting the length of sentences for honor killings, but[b] "the new law says a man can still benefit from extenuating circumstances in crimes of passion or honour 'provided he serves a prison term of no less than two years in the case of killing.'"[/b] And in 2003 the Jordanian Parliament voted down on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings. Al-Jazeera reported that "Islamists and conservatives said the laws violated religious traditions and would destroy families and values."

Nonetheless, the media drumbeat is constant: honor killings have nothing to do with Islam. And so they continue, as no one ever challenges Muslim authorities to do anything to stop them.

"Honour killing: Suspect surrenders, ‘confident of acquittal,’" by Owais Jafferi for the Express Tribune, January 24 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

MUZAFFARGARH: Allah Bachaya has surrendered himself to Rohilanwali police after killing his sister in the name of honour but he is confident that he will be released in a matter of days.

Bachaya gave his arrest on Saturday after killing Alina* in an axe attack for alleged loose morals.

He told The Express Tribune that he was certain his brother-in-law would withdraw the case as it was a matter of family’s honour. “I have killed her because she brought disgrace to the family’s name,” Bachaya said.

“She had become a nuisance. I feel no remorse over my actions. I am backed by the family. They were in favour of my decision to kill her,” he said.

Bachaya said Alina* had eloped more than once with [different] men from the neighbourhood. On Saturday, he said, she had returned home after spending three days with a man.

Alina*, 25, was married to Muhammad Akhtar. The couple had three children.

Akhtar, who is the complainant in the FIR against Bachaya, told The Tribune that while he had filed a complaint in the matter he might withdraw it in a few days.

“I believe he (Bachaya) has not done wrong. Nothing is above honour,” he said. [b]“I would have also taken similar action had my sister left her husband and eloped with someone else,” [/b]he said, “I filed the report so that the police are informed of the matter. I don’t plan on prosecuting him (Bachaya),” he said. He said he would soon inform the police in writing that he had pardoned the suspect.

“When she returned home on Saturday, I sat down with her and tried to make her realise the consequences of her actions but she kept straying from the topic,” he said.

Later, he said, Bachaya came over to his house on finding out that Alina* had returned. Following an argument, he said, Bachaya attacked Alina* with an axe, chopping both her legs. She died while she was being taken to hospital,

http://tribune.com.pk/story/326149/honour-killing-suspect-surrenders-confident-of-acquittal/
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2012

Morsal O, a 16-year-old German-Afghan girl, was killed in May 2008 by her 24-year-old brother Ahmad Sobair O. He stabbed her twenty-three times in a parking lot in Hamburg, Germany, because of her alleged impure moral conduct. Murder of teenage or young adult women by their fathers or other close male relatives is characteristic of classic honor killings and is not a pattern in non-immigrant Western populations.

WHERE IS THAT BLOOD THIRSTY SHIA KAFFUR  angry angry
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

thats exactly what am saying. Allah inspired the violation of a reporter by his top 50 fu.ckers an inspired audience to watch, he also inspired boko harám members to kill thousands a week today last week and the list goes on and on and on, on the other hand, moses was "inspired"2000bc ago to make laws which he wasn't inspired enough to follow?
boko haram,egyptian gang ra.pists,alqaeda et all are not representative of either God or Islam and Muslims-FACT

Moses (as) was representative of God-FACT

And besides you said clearly that the bible is a lie in you thread "demolishing" the falsehood of christianity and it's bible" and you quoting in favour of what you termed lies makes you what? So you now believe that the bible is supreme authority? If that's Yes then i'll run by it your quotations again like i did whenever i like in your posts.
those words attributed to Moses (as) and God ofcourse when examined properly could easily be found false.but that is the "inspired word of God" christians believe in and want to use in converting us to "save us".

What i'm telling you is what allah and his faithfuls are doing even as i speak. Stop quoting a jewish laws that was 6000years old. Islam are committing many atrocities and their laws even as i speak supports the acts. Let's not even go into how many evils done by mohamed cos that's not what i'm trying to point out.

you are a big fool.i really dont know why i am engaging your nonsense.whether it is 6000 years old or 1 day old,does your god get young and old?  grin

any evil you want to bring up be assured that you will be shown of it in your bible and in your christianity and not in Islam at all.

Bulldog:

By the way lagoshia, how many christians or even jews has done or even supported the evil you claim in the last 100yrs? That goes a long way to prove my fact. What about kano last week?
looks like George Bush who is responsible for the destruction of millions of innocent lives in Iraq and Afghanistan is muslim in your dreams.evil people like yourself easily forget their evils.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
Honor Killings In The Bible

Many Christians are often fond of accusing Muslims of committing several honor killings in the name of Islam; they then use this line of argument as a reason to discredit Islam in their eyes. In this article we shall once again turn the table on the Christian showing that honor killings can be found in the Bible, and that the Bible is for honor killings! Hence by their own criteria, Christians will have to abandon their own book.

Let us now see the honor killings in the Bible:

Lev 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

So note, if the priest's daughter commits a bad intimate act, she is to be burned because of her fathers reputation, because it is against his honor. What will the Christian say now? This is one example of honor killing in the Bible, in fact the act is ordered by the Bible itself.

"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)"

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)"

So here the children are put to death for insulting their parents, this is another example of honor killings, the children are put to death for dis-honoring their very own parents and the punishment is death.

So we have seen 3 examples of honor killings in the Bible, so since Christians always have a problem with honor killings and say Islam is wrong because of some Muslims who commit this act, then the Bible is also wrong for allowing honor killings which also makes their own God wrong, and if God is wrong then he cant God because God is always correct. Either way the Christian is in a bad dilemma.

http://muslim-responses.com/Honor_Killings/Honor_Killings_
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
To combat the epidemic of honor killings requires understanding what makes these murders unique. They differ from plain and psychopathic homicides, serial killings, crimes of passion, revenge killings, and domestic violence. Their motivation is different and based on codes of morality and behavior that typify some cultures, often reinforced by fundamentalist religious dictates. In 2000, the United Nations estimated that there are 5,000 honor killings every year.[1] That number might be reasonable for Pakistan alone, but worldwide the numbers are much greater. In 2002 and again in 2004, the U.N. brought a resolution to end honor killings and other honor-related crimes. In 2004, at a meeting in The Hague about the rising tide of honor killings in Europe, law enforcement officers from the U.K. announced plans to begin reopening old cases to see if certain murders were, indeed, honor murders.[2] The number of honor killings is routinely underestimated, and most estimates are little more than guesses that vary widely. Definitive or reliable worldwide estimates of honor killing incidence do not exist.

Most honor killings are not classified as such, are rarely prosecuted, or when prosecuted in the Muslim world, result in relatively light sentences.[3] When an honor killing occurs in the West, many people, including the police, still shy away from calling it an honor killing. In the West, both Islamist and feminist groups, including domestic violence activists, continue to insist that honor killings are a form of Western-style domestic violence or femicide (killing of women).[4] They are not.[5] This study documents that there are at least two types of honor killings and two victim populations. Both types differ significantly from each other, just as they differ from Western domestic femicide. One group has an average age of seventeen; the other group's average age is thirty-six. The age difference is a statistically significant one.

Families Killing Their Young Women

The study's findings indicate that honor killings accelerated significantly in a 20-year period between 1989 and 2009.[6] This may mean that honor killings are genuinely escalating, perhaps as a function of jihadist extremism and Islamic fundamentalism, or that honor killings are being more accurately reported and prosecuted, especially in the West, but also in the East. The expansion of the Internet may account for wider reporting of these incidents.

The worldwide average age of victims for the entire population is twenty-three (Table 1). This is true for all geographical regions. Thus, wherever an honor killing is committed, it is primarily a crime against young people. Just over half of these victims were daughters and sisters; about a quarter were wives and girlfriends of the perpetrators. The remainder included mothers, aunts, nieces, cousins, uncles, or non-relatives.

Honor killings are a family collaboration. Worldwide, two-thirds of the victims were killed by their families of origin. (See Table 1). Murder by the family of origin was at its highest (72 percent) in the Muslim world and at its lowest in North America (49 percent); European families of origin were involved almost as often as those in the Muslim world, possibly because so many are first- or second-generation immigrants and, therefore, still tightly bound to their native cultures. Alternatively, this might be due to the Islamist radicalization of third or even fourth generations. Internationally, fathers played an active role in over one-third of the honor murders. Fathers were most involved in North America (52 percent) and least involved in the Muslim world; in Europe, fathers were involved in more than one-third of the murders.

Worldwide, 42 percent of these murders were carried out by multiple perpetrators, a characteristic which distinguishes them considerably from Western domestic femicide. A small number of the murders worldwide involved more than one victim. Multiple murders were at their highest in North America and at their lowest in Europe. In the Muslim world, just under a quarter of the murders involved more than one victim. Additional victims included the dead woman's children, boyfriend, fiancé, husband, sister, brother, or parents.

Worldwide, more than half the victims were tortured; i.e., they did not die instantly but in agony. In North America, over one-third of the victims were tortured; in Europe, two-thirds were tortured; in the Muslim world, half were tortured. Torturous deaths include: being raped or gang-raped before being killed; being strangled or bludgeoned to death; being stabbed many times (10 to 40 times); being stoned or burned to death; being beheaded, or having one's throat slashed.

Finally, worldwide, 58 percent of the victims were murdered for being "too Western" and/or for resisting or disobeying cultural and religious expectations (see Table 1). The accusation of being "too Western" was the exact language used by the perpetrator or perpetrators. Being "too Western" meant being seen as too independent, not subservient enough, refusing to wear varieties of Islamic clothing (including forms of the veil), wanting an advanced education and a career, having non-Muslim (or non-Sikh or non-Hindu) friends or boyfriends, refusing to marry one's first cousin, wanting to choose one's own husband, choosing a socially "inferior" or non-Muslim (or non-Sikh or non-Hindu) husband; or leaving an abusive husband. There were statistically significant regional differences for this motive. For example, in North America, 91 percent of victims were murdered for being "too Western" as compared to a smaller but still substantial number (71 percent) in Europe. In comparison, only 43 percent of victims were killed for this reason in the Muslim world.

Less than half (42 percent) of the victims worldwide were murdered for committing an alleged "sexual impropriety"; this refers to victims who had been raped, were allegedly having extra-marital affairs, or who were viewed as "promiscuous" (even where this might not refer to actual sexual promiscuity or even sexual activity). However, in the Muslim world, 57 percent of victims were murdered for this motive as compared to 29 percent in Europe and a small number (9 percent) in North America.
What the Age Differences Mean

This study documents that there are at least two different kinds of honor killings and/or two different victim populations: one made up of female children and young women whose average age is seventeen (Table 3), the other composed of women whose average age is thirty-six (Table 5). Both kinds of honor murders differ from Western domestic femicide.

In the non-immigrant West, serious domestic violence exists which includes incest, child abuse, marital rape, marital battering, marital stalking, and marital post-battering femicide. However, there is no cultural pattern of fathers specifically targeting or murdering their teenage or young adult daughters, nor do families of origin participate in planning, perpetrating, justifying, and valorizing such murders. Clearly, these characteristics define the classic honor killing of younger women and girls.

The honor murders of older women might seem to resemble Western-style domestic femicide. The victim is an older married woman, usually a mother, who is often killed by her husband but also by multiple perpetrators (30 percent of the time). Worldwide, almost half (44 percent) of those who kill older-age victims include members of either the victim's family of origin or members of her husband's family of origin. (See Table 5.) This is extremely rare in a Western domestic femicide; the husband who kills his wife in the West is rarely assisted by members of his family of origin or by his in-laws.

However, in the Muslim world, older-age honor killing victims are murdered by their own families of origin nearly two-thirds of the time. This suggests that the old-world custom has changed somewhat in Europe where the victim's family of origin participates in her murder only one-third (31 percent) of the time. Thus far, in North America, no members of the family of origin have participated in the honor killing of an older-age victim. Whether North America will eventually come to resemble Europe or even the Muslim world remains to be seen, as this will be influenced by immigration and other demographic factors. Finally, nearly half the older-age victims are subjected to a torturous death. However, the torture rate was at its highest (68 percent) in Europe for female victims of all ages. The torture rate was 35 percent and 51 percent in North America and in the Muslim world, respectively.

Worldwide, younger-age victims were killed by their families of origin 81 percent of the time. In North America, 94 percent were killed by their family of origin; this figure was 77 percent in Europe and 82 percent in the Muslim world. (See Table 3.) In North America, fathers had a hands-on role in 100 percent of the cases when the daughter was eighteen-years-old or younger (See Table 4). Worldwide, younger-age women and girls were tortured 53 percent of the time; however, in Europe, they were tortured between 72 and 83 percent of the time—significantly more than older-age women worldwide.
Western Responses to Honor Killing

Many Western feminists and advocates for victims of domestic violence have confused Western domestic violence or domestic femicide (the two are different) with the honor killings of older-age victims. Representatives of Islamist pressure groups including Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Canadian Islamic Congress, various academics (e.g., Ajay Nair, Tom Keil), activists (e.g., Rana Husseini), and religious leaders (e.g., Abdulhai Patel of the Canadian Council of Imams) have insisted that honor killings either do not exist or have nothing to do with Islam; that they are cultural, tribal, pre-Islamic customs, and that, in any event, domestic violence exists everywhere.[7] Feminists who work with the victims of domestic violence have seen so much violence against women that they are uncomfortable singling out one group of perpetrators, especially an immigrant or Muslim group. However, Western domestic femicide differs significantly from honor killing.[8]

Former National Organization for Women (NOW) president Kim Gandy compared the battered and beheaded Aasiya Hassan[9] to the battered (but still living) pop star Rihanna and further questioned whether Hassan's murder was an honor killing:

Is a Muslim man in Buffalo more likely to kill his wife than a Catholic man in Buffalo? A Jewish man in Buffalo? I don't know the answer to that, but I know that there is plenty of violence to go around—and that the long and sordid history of oppressing women in the name of religion surely includes Islam, but is not limited to Islam.[10]

At the time of the Hassan beheading, a coalition of domestic violence workers sent an (unpublished) letter to the Erie County district attorney's office and to some media stating that this was not an honor killing, that honor killings had nothing to do with Islam, and that sensationalizing Muslim domestic violence was not only racist but also served to render invisible the much larger incidence of both domestic violence and domestic femicide. They have a point, but they also miss the point, namely, that apples are not oranges and that honor killings are not the same as Western domestic femicides.

One might argue that the stated murder motive of being "too Westernized" may, in a sense, overlap substantively with the stated and unstated motives involved in Western domestic femicide. In both instances, the woman is expected to live with male violence and to remain silent about it. She is not supposed to leave—or to leave with the children or any other male "property." However, the need to keep a woman isolated, subordinate, fearful, and dependent through the use of violence does not reflect a Western cultural or religious value; rather, it reflects the individual, psychological pathology of the Western batterer-murderer. On the other hand, an honor killing reflects the culture's values aimed at regulating female behavior—values that the family, including the victim's family, is expected to enforce and uphold.

Further, such cultural, ethnic, or tribal values are not often condemned by the major religious and political leaders in developing Muslim countries or in immigrant communities in the West. On the contrary, such communities maintain an enforced silence on all matters of religious, cultural, or communal "sensitivity." Today, such leaders (and their many followers) often tempt, shame, or force Muslim girls and women into wearing a variety of body coverings including the hijab (head covering), burqa, or chadari (full-body covering) as an expression of religiosity and cultural pride or as an expression of symbolic resistance to the non-Muslim West.[11] Muslim men are allowed to dress like Westerners, and no one challenges the ubiquitous use of Western technology, including airplanes, cell phones, the Internet, or satellite television as un-Islamic. But Muslim women are expected to bear the burden of upholding these ancient and allegedly religious customs of gender apartheid.

It is clear that Muslim girls and women are murdered for honor in both the West and the East when they refuse to wear the hijab or choose to wear it improperly. In addition, they are killed for behaving in accepted Western or modern ways when they express a desire to attend college, have careers, live independent lives, have non-Muslim friends (including boyfriends with whom they may or may not be sexually involved), choose their own husbands, refuse to marry their first cousins, or want to leave an abusive husband. This "Westernization" trend also exists in Muslim countries but to a lesser extent. Allegations of unacceptable "Westernization" accounted for 44 percent of honor murders in the Muslim world as compared to 71 percent in Europe and 91 percent in North America.

Tempted by Western ideas, desiring to assimilate, and hoping to escape lives of subordination, those girls and women who exercise their option to be Western are killed—at early ages and in particularly gruesome ways. Frightening honor murders may constitute an object lesson to other Muslim girls and women about what may happen to them if they act on the temptation to do more than serve their fathers and brothers as domestic servants, marry their first cousin, and breed as many children as possible. The deaths of females already living in the West may also be intended as lessons for other female immigrants who are expected to lead subordinate and segregated lives amid the temptations and privileges of freedom. This is especially true in Europe where large Muslim ghettos have formed in the past few decades. It is particularly alarming to note that in Europe 96 percent of the honor killing perpetrators are Muslims.

The level of primal, sadistic, or barbaric savagery shown in honor killings towards a female family intimate more closely approximates some of the murders in the West perpetrated by serial killers against prostitutes or randomly selected women. It also suggests that gender separatism, the devaluation of girls and women, normalized child abuse, including arranged child marriages of both boys and girls, sexual repression, misogyny (sometimes inspired by misogynist interpretations of the Qur'an), and the demands made by an increase in the violent ideology of jihad all lead to murderous levels of aggression towards girls and women. One only has to kill a few girls and women to keep the others in line. Honor killings are, in a sense, a form of domestic terrorism, meant to ensure that Muslim women wear the Islamic veil, have Muslim babies, and mingle only with other Muslims.

Since Muslim immigration and, therefore, family networks are more restricted in North America than in Europe, honor-killing fathers may feel that the entire burden for upholding standards for female behavior falls heavily upon them and them alone. This may account for the fact that fathers are responsible 100 percent of the time for the honor murders of the youngest-age victims. In Europe and in the Muslim world, that burden may more easily be shared by sons and brothers, grandfathers, uncles, and male cousins.

What Must Be Done

How can this problem be addressed? Immigration, law enforcement, and religious authorities must all be included in education, prevention, and prosecution efforts in the matter of honor killings.

In addition, shelters for battered Muslim girls and women should be established and multilingual staff appropriately trained in the facts about honor killings. For example, young Muslim girls are frequently lured back home by their mothers. When a shelter resident receives such a phone call, the staff must immediately go on high alert. The equivalent of a federal witness protection program for the intended targets of honor killings should be created; England has already established such a program.[12] Extended safe surrogate family networks must be created to replace existing family networks; the intended victims themselves, with enormous assistance, may become each other's "sisters."

In addition, clear government warnings must be issued to Muslim, Sikh, and Hindu immigrants and citizens: Honor killings must be prosecuted in the West, and perpetrators, accomplices, and enablers must all be prosecuted. Participating families should be publicly shamed. Criminals must be deported after they have served their sentences.

Western judicial systems and governments have recently begun to address this problem. In 2006, a Danish court convicted nine members of a clan for the honor murder of Ghazala Khan.[13] In 2009, a German court sentenced a father to life in prison for having ordered his son to murder his sister for the family honor while the 20-year-old son was sentenced to nine and a half years.[14] In another case, a British court, with the help of testimony from the victim's mother and fiancé, convicted a father of a 10-year-old honor murder after the crime was reclassified;[15] and, for the first time, the Canadian government informed new immigrants:

Canada's openness and generosity do not extend to barbaric cultural practices that tolerate spousal abuse, "honour killings," female genital mutilation or other gender-based violence. Those guilty of these crimes are severely punished under Canada's criminal laws.[16]

Islamic gender apartheid is a human rights violation and cannot be justified in the name of cultural relativism, tolerance, anti-racism, diversity, or political correctness. As long as Islamist groups continue to deny, minimize, or obfuscate the problem, and government and police officials accept their inaccurate versions of reality, women will continue to be killed for honor in the West.

The battle for women's rights is central to the battle for Europe and for Western values. It is a necessary part of true democracy, along with freedom of religion, tolerance for homosexuals, and freedom of dissent. Here, then, is exactly where the greatest battle of the twenty-first century is joined.

Phyllis Chesler is emerita professor of psychology and women's studies at the Richmond College of the City University of New York and co-founder of the Association for Women in Psychology and the National Women's Health Network. The author wishes to thank Jonathan Francis Carmona, graduate student at Hunter College, CUNY, for the statistical tests for this study, and Prof. Howard Lune, director of the Graduate Social Research Program at Hunter College.

http://www.meforum.org/2646/worldwide-trends-in-honor-killings
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

boko haram,egyptian gang ra.pists,alqaeda et all are not representative of either God or Islam and Muslims-FACT

Moses (as) was representative of God-FACT
those words attributed to Moses (as) and God ofcourse when examined properly could easily be found false.but that is the "inspired word of God" christians believe in and want to use in converting us to "save us".

you are a big fool.i really dont know why i am engaging your nonsense.whether it is 6000 years old or 1 day old,does your god get young and old?  grin

any evil you want to bring up be assured that you will be shown of it in your bible and in your christianity and not in Islam at all.
looks like George Bush who is responsible for the destruction of millions of innocent lives in Iraq and Afghanistan is muslim in your dreams.evil people like yourself easily forget their evils.
adding fact after your funny statements makes them funnier cos the real fact is quite visible even to the blind. i tell you what muslims do, and you defend their actions with the laws of moses. Are you a jew?
All the terrorist groups bokoharam included receives funds from islam and the last time i checked, they are fighting for allah.
Citing bush shows you cant even correlate simple data to make a convincing comparison. President  bush  fought in retaliation of an islam attack on his country and by the way bush is believed to be a member of a cult known as illuminati which has it's history attached to to hitlér and his allies: islam during the second world war. So i'm yet to see your point in naming him. Finally, it will be my pleasure to enlighten you on what christianity means it means followers of jesus christ and not moses and his teachings are superior to that of moses because he existed before moses and is God himself "For the law was given through Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." (John 1:17). so show me where jesus christ our Lord stoned someone, condoned violation, burnt people like your brothers did last week. Finally, the God i serve never change and as you can see even with technology, the words of jesus christ remains valid and that shows it's truely a word from God unlike in islam which is backwards and stagnant, keeping its faithfuls in the dark cos it's darkness itself. Denying all those atrocities aren't coming from islam is like denying your prophets and allah(which is even good), embrace the light and be saved in the last day unless you want to be dragged yonder by allah to hades because from what is happening now, which  jesus predicted 2milleniums ago, he is the prince of darkness.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
""But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name." (Luke 21:12). This happened during the time of jesus desciples.
This is what is happening now: "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death." (Luke 21:15-16). Read the previous posts about the evils of islam and believe, a father killed his wife because she changed to christianity from islam, brother killing his brother because he accepted the light of christianity, not to mention the massive persecution going on in northern nigeria all in the name of islam. Who are we kidding? The word of are lord jesus christ is light and no matter how the darkness of islam strives to overshadow it, it always shines through. Let all ye islam faithfuls know This, when the day of judgement comes, dont say you weren't told cos denial is no excuse. And denying the evils of islam and professing islam like my friend lagoshia is always doing is no excuse either. Be warned!
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Judek2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Lagoshia, show me any Christian society where those barbaric deeds such as honour killing, stoning and horrible acts in Islam or those verses in the old tastaments are practiced.

God always makes covenants to suit the olden people. He renews his covenants at any generation he want choses from Adam to Isaac.
God is knows everything, he knew that the Mosaic law wont suit this new generation of improved world and beter developments, so he sent Jesus to make an everlasting covenant, Old things has passed away,and everything is made new.

The covenant of Jesus is the best that suits this modern world,and a proof of the world's peaceful existence today.

Muslims are still following the 7th century brutality lifestyle which is even an embarassing situation for Islamic scholers who lived in the West,but they cant change it so they tries so hard to twist it. But its only resulting to more contradictions and confusion.

You are here now denying your Boko brothers, they does what is good as muslims,and you (even may secretely be supporting them) come out here to cover the shame. Do you think denying them on Nairaland will change or prove anything positive. Its only making you a dumb Mohammadian.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Judek2: « #27 on: Today at 08:17:25 PM »
[Quote]@Lagoshia, show me any Christian society where those barbaric deeds such as honour killing, stoning and horrible acts in Islam or those verses in the old tastaments are practiced.[/Quote]America.
There are still backwater places where black men will die if he dates a white woman. Even in a Christian University in South Carolina. The white will honor kill black man who dare to want a white woman. Is that not honor killing?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: « #27 on: Today at 08:17:25 PM »America.
There are still backwater places where black men will die if he dates a white woman. Even in a Christian University in South Carolina. The white will honor kill black man who dare to want a white woman. Is that not honor killing?
that claim is both childish and puerile. You would have put the name of the school so that i can crosscheck but even at that, i still believe you, Lol. Are those people killed in the name of jesus christ? Certainly not. They are killed because of ethnic madness which the hausas(mainly islams) are doing to igbos to this day. But what do muslims do? Let me give you an example, in mubi where 20 of my village members where grotesquely slaughtered while having a meeting on how to convey those that where killed during christmas will be conveyed home for burial, and how to start market for the year. do you know what those alleged boko harám murderers where screaming as they spray them with bullets and matchet them to death? "allah is great, bless the name of allah" (in hausa). You now get it? The evils are done in the name of islam and allah but what you just pointed to has nothing to do with christ and even christianity(except for you claim it's in a christian institution) and If you investigate well, a muslim must be one of the top ritualist in that institution. Stop making excuses for evil cos that doesn't make it right but rather it makes you wrong.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^ The whole of the southern USA is like that. black men get beat up by mere talking to white women in the small towns. I live in the very country I am talking about. How about Bob Jones University?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^ The whole of the southern USA is like that. black men get beat up by mere talking to white women in the small towns. I live in the very country I am talking about. How about Bob Jones University?
i wonder why you are still not getting it. Is this some kind of endemic with islam. Lagoshia has the same behaviour by repeating his misunderstood deutronomy stuff over and over and over, Are those people beaten because of jesus christ or does it in anyway concern christianity and telling yourself the TRUTH, the place you just mentioned have christian and non denominational activist group against the act. And you living there (which i have reasons to doubt, Lol) shows that they are even accommodating cos the last time i checked USA has both Christians, muslims, hindus, blacks, whites, reds, That's not the point, read my last post to you. Black hausas kill igbos in the name of allah! But those your claims, the motive is clear and doesn't in any small way concerns jesus christ nor christianity. Savvy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Being Intimate With Your Wife During Ramadan period Breaks Our Fasting? / Seek Forgiveness Today Before It Is Too Late / Why I Believe In Monogamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.