Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,804 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? (1225 Views)

Walk With The Right People To Overcome Life Challenges! / 10 Things That Can Distract Your Walk With GOD / How Has Your Walk With God Been? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Apheknoko(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
So many excuses as to why we cant really walk with God the way we ought to so, ?
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Lasinoh: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
One reason only.
HYPOCRISY! kiss
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 28, 2012
Apheknoko:

So many excuses as to why we cant really walk with God the way we ought to so, ?

You're doing it wrong. Take a cue from Mr. Christ and RIDE A FREAKING DONKEY!!!

Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Image123(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
^it's not a freaking donkey, it's a colt the foal of an A.s .s
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Image123:

^it's not a freaking donkey, it's a colt the foal of an A.s .s

It's a donkey. Shrek's, to be exact.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Image123(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
Shrek's donkey was not in israel, disappoint me please.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
Image123:

Shrek's donkey was not in israel, disappoint me please.

Yes it was! Did you forget about Balaam?
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Image123(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
Martian:

Yes it was! Did you forget about Balaam?
Please disappoint me. Balaam's donkey was not in Israel either. You're always wrong, why?
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 30, 2012
Image123:

Please disappoint me. Balaam's donkey was not in Israel either. You're always wrong, why?

Shrek's donkey is Balaam's donkey. If not, they are probably related because they are the only two talking donkeys the world has ever known. You are a donkey for arguing this fact with me.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Image123(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2012
Martian:

Shrek's donkey is Balaam's donkey. If not, they are probably related because they are the only two talking donkeys the world has ever known. You are a donkey for arguing this fact with me.
Balaam's donkey was not in Israel. You do fail to disappoint in chief matters of folly.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Joagbaje(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2012
@OP
yes we need shoe in our walk with God. Evangelism is the shoe

Ephesians 6:15
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Matnat(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
^How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring goodnews, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"[color=#990000][/color] Isaiah 52:7 (TNIV)
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Image123:

Balaam's donkey was not in Israel. You do fail to disappoint in chief matters of folly.

Sorry to disappoint you, but balaam's donkey is a distant cousin of Shrek's donkey. they probably also share something in common with the serpent and that's why they were able to speak.

But since Balaam's story is part your favorite fairy tale, I'll stop disappointing you and agree.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Image123(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
Martian:

Sorry to disappoint you, but balaam's donkey is a distant cousin of Shrek's donkey. they probably also share something in common with the serpent and that's why they were able to speak.

But since Balaam's story is part your favorite fairy tale, I'll stop disappointing you and agree.

You DO NOT DISAPPOINT, do you? I said that you FAIL TO disappoint, where is your comprehension? Please, disappoint me. I hope you're still in school, or at least undergoing some sort of learning? Even Balaam's donkey would be surprised?
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
Image123:

You DO NOT DISAPPOINT, do you? I said that you FAIL TO disappoint, where is your comprehension? Please, disappoint me. I hope you're still in school, or at least undergoing some sort of learning? Even Balaam's donkey would be surprised?

Ok, shrek's donkey is surprised too.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Image123(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
That's good to hear. Send my greetings.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Image123:

That's good to hear. Send my greetings.

I dont speak to invicible beings but I heard he hangs out with yahweh now. So maybe when you talk to yahweh, he will send your greetings.
Re: Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? by Apheknoko(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
One thing we should come to know is, if shoes are necessary in your work wit God then he will provide you with one, Dis the Bible not say in (2peter 1v 3) that according to his divine power had given us everything that pertains to life and Godliness through the knowledge of him that had called us to glory and virtue all we need do is just agree to walk and everything that's needed is provided.

(1) (Reply)

The Black Church: Where Women Pray And Men Prey / Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? / My Visit To Chris Okotie's Church:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.