Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters (13464 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Tourist Trapped On Australian Island After Being Stalked By A Crocodile / Mali President Traore Beaten Up By Protesters - Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by badesco(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
What has she done to warrant such an inhumane treatment? So oyinbo too have area boy in their country. Na wa ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
opiacino:

There were no stones thrpwn.
The protest was just another example of the stupidity of the "Aborigines" in Australia.
40 years ago, 2 Aborigines set up camp near Parliament house, as they were protesting about land rights.
Since then, Aboriginal people are favoured in regards to home loans, education, health care, jobs, the list is endless.
However, they are silly and still carry a chip on their shoulders.
Their "invaders" have made Australia the best country in the world, and they still hate white people and all that we have done.
Abeg, take them to Africa, make them see REAL poverty and hardship,
M.o.r.o.n! Did they beg the white people to make Australia the best country in the world in the first place? You are talking out of your self-fed-ignorant superiority to say the least. Go and get your head check and let the Aboriginal people live their way of life. If you think the white people can help,they should pass a law that would jail any white for a long time for acting as a racist against them. Indeed, you guys are becoming a poison in Australia than good!
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by guttentag(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
a pair of her shoe is with me, she should suck ma dick B4 i release it
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by etaurus(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
denzel2009:

no single bodyguard can hold madam patience like that, he can't fit hold drum na.
Guy u very funny

Definately u cant try this on GEJ
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by amor4ce(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
all4naija:

M.o.r.o.n! Did they beg the white people to make Australia the best country in the world in the first place? You are talking out of your self-fed-ignorant superiority to say the least. Go and get your head check and let the Aboriginal people live their way of life. If you think the white people can help,they should pass a law that would jail any white for a long time for acting as a racist against them. Indeed, you guys are becoming a poison in Australia than good!
Rimbaldi:

@opiacino
Their "invaders" have made Australia the best country in the world, and they still hate white people and all that we have done.
Abeg, take them to Africa, make them see REAL poverty and hardship,

it is remarks like these that make me sick to my stomach. Here u are thinking the whiteman is the best thing that ever happened to them. Why did u have to invade their land in the first place? Why did u leave ur country to seize thiers if not for certain benefits? or were u invited by the aborigines? They can choose to protest all they want, for it is their land period!
oti-igba:

it does not matter what the white people have done for the aborigines, its still their country white people should not be there in the first place, the aborigines didnt ask white people to come anyway, yes!! they are invaders
We should not be deceived. The peace, security and orderliness that the oyinbo (Amorites) via UN,NATO, G-20, Davos, IMF, World Bank etc seem to have is fake and not like the one from the Messiah. HE will soon judge them (Genesis 15:16). Meanwhile we should love and encourage ourselves in preparation.
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
amor4ce:

We should not be deceived. The peace, security and orderliness that the oyinbo (Amorites) via UN,NATO, G-20, Davos, IMF, World Bank etc seem to have is fake and not like the one from the Messiah. HE will soon judge them (Genesis 15:16). Meanwhile we should love and encourage ourselves in preparation.
Lol . . .!!!Hahaha . . .!
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by neeyee88: 2:52am On Jan 29, 2012
If this had happened in Nigeria, they would have called us uncivilized, shocked
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by opiacino: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
hahahaha so may stupid comments from obviously uninformed people.
1. Aborigines in this country have been given back the majority of their tribal land.
2. They dont do anything meaningful to contribute to this society.
3. White people would love them to go back to their traditional ways so they would not be such a drain to the system.
4. As long as time itself, people have been "invading' other countries. White people could have killed the local black population, but instead offered them a different way of life. If they didnt want to accept our way of life, they were also given the opportunity to live on their traditional land without our interferance. Unfortunately, they f**cked up both.

Just cos you share the same skin colour does not mean you share the same mentality. Blacks here are given endless opportunities, but they still dont take them.
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by Gerrard59(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
opiacino:

hahahaha so may silly comments from obviously uninformed people.
1. Aborigines in this country have been given back the majority of their tribal land.
2. They dont do anything meaningful to contribute to this society.
3. White people would love them to go back to their traditional ways so they would not be such a drain to the system.
4. As long as time itself, people have been "invading' other countries. White people could have killed the local black population, but instead offered them a different way of life. If they didnt want to accept our way of life, they were also given the opportunity to live on their traditional land without our interferance. Unfortunately, they f**cked up both.

Just cos you share the same skin colour does not mean you share the same mentality. Blacks here are given endless opportunities, but they still dont take them.

You mind us black people? Give them australia to manage,they would hav zoning,police xtortion,boko haram,mend,opc,massob. Withowt the whites in south africa nd kenya,do you think they would hv been where they are? If we tribalistic Nigerians had allowd the brits to stay,i see us better dan south africa. The black hs a problem. Nd the problem s a problem.
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by Ivynwa(f): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
oti-igba:

ify, kedu nke neme? odikwa egwu o!! you are not also insinuating that theres something going on in between are you? grin grin grin grin grin

No I wasn't insinuating that, the quotation I added to my post where somebody mentioned that Gej's wife may need the missing shoe for her husband is what had me laughing. I was only appreciating the bodyguard who boldly and selflessly was concerned with protecting the lady PM. He did his job gallantly that is what i mean by "Yeah, good bodyguard there". Thanks
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by ikakahu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
australians-racist people
Re: Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters by oshiorenua1: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
WILL SOON BE TRIED AT HOME.
Protesters in NEW YORK gave us the que.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Hates Black People / Gambian President,Jammeh, Bans Internet - International Calls During Election / Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.