Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Im In Great Pains Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Im In Great Pains Now (1905 Views)

10 Exercise Tips To Get Your Bum In Great Shape / Pains On Teeth After Eating Meat / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Great Pains Now by smtpsmtp: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2012
please i had malaria fever few days ago and i had blisters all over my mouth, but d malaria is gone but the blisters arent, and they hurt like hell. pls is there any chemical / drug / powder / anytin i can apply to ease the pain or heal( cry cry cry cry cry cry

http://i40.tinypic.com/25gvsyx.jpg dats how it looks like after rubin vaseline on it. pls help, im open to suggestions now
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by BuySilver: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2012
This is an excerpt from an article

"Topically, it can be used to fight
fungal infections of the skin or nails and to
promote the healing of burns, wounds, cuts,
rashes, and sunburn. It can be used on
toothaches and mouth sores, as eye drops and as
a gargle to fight tooth decay and bad breath

Colloidal Silver is great for mouth sores and heals them without a trace. Its been tested and studied over the years by skeptical researchers who now agree that colloidal silver is a powerful antibiotic.

Read the rest of the article here:

www.naturalnews.com/010038.html
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by MissyB3(f): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2012
Awww! That must hurt a lot. . . .I feel sorry for you.
I think blisters usually get healed without the help of any treatment; give it a few more days, if there are no signs of improvement, then you can see a doctor. Meanwhile you can take any pain reliever when the pain gets unbearable, to ease the pain.

Hope you get completely well soon.  kiss
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by smtpsmtp: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2012
BuySilver*:

This is an excerpt from an article

"Topically, it can be used to fight
fungal infections of the skin or nails and to
promote the healing of burns, wounds, cuts,
rashes, and sunburn. It can be used on
toothaches and mouth sores, as eye drops and as
a gargle to fight tooth decay and bad breath

Colloidal Silver is great for mouth sores and heals them without a trace. Its been tested and studied over the years by skeptical researchers who now agree that colloidal silver is a powerful antibiotic.

Read the rest of the article here:

www.naturalnews.com/010038.html

i will look for that now, so far the nurses here dnt even knw it. thnx

Missy_B:

Awww! That must hurt a lot. . . .I feel sorry for you.
I think blisters usually get healed without the help of any treatment; give it a few more days, if there are no signs of improvement, then you can see a doctor. Meanwhile you can take any pain reliever when the pain gets unbearable, to ease the pain.

Hope you get completely well soon.  kiss

thnx for caring, it really hurts like hell and i cant even eat cry cry
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by Acidosis(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
are you sure what you have is ordinary malaria, and not something else? ?
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by smtpsmtp: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
Acidosis:

are you sure what you have is ordinary malaria, and not something else? ?

its malaria, i was tested and confirmed, but the malaria has been treated, just the sores
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by highland(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
Use Green World Malapower Caps and get ride of malaria.
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by obedobi: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
use cordycep to correct it. 008138481397
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by blank(f): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
Pls do not use that silver stuff. It has been outlawed abroad.
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by agiboma(f): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
Sounds like a form of herpes to me that caused the blisters go get tested for it, blistex is a sort of lip balm that works ok on blisters. But you should get tested and see what medication will work best, because this condition is a life long condition and will flare up from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Im In Great Pains Now by smtpsmtp: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2012
thanks guys for ur contributions, the stuff is cleared, tho it wasnt easy cus i couldnt eat, i used Bonjela like twice, and licked a lot of vitamin c, and warm salt water, den i cleaned it with clean hankey and water everyy morning and night smiley smiley smiley
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by blank(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
Go to youtube and watch "the dangers of collodial silver". Do not fall for their marketing gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Im In Great Pains Now by MissyB3(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
smtpsmtp:

thanks guys for ur contributions, the stuff is cleared, tho it wasnt easy cus i couldnt eat, i used Bonjela like twice, and licked a lot of vitamin c, and warm salt water, den i cleaned it with clean hankey and water everyy morning and night smiley smiley smiley
Good to know you're aiight now. smiley
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by TSpayne: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
Colloidal Silver
Re: Im In Great Pains Now by RxLagos: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
@tspayne Yep Nano silver
actually, wonderful. Particles are ultra tiny and penetrate better than traditional preparations.
Your diabetic ulcer patient would benefit greatly
Expecting your call.

Re: Im In Great Pains Now by TSpayne: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2012
The man's a pensioner, please apply a discount.

(1) (Reply)

... / World ’ S Fattest Boy That Can Eat A Bag Of Rice Withing 24hours (photo) / How To Get Rid Of Mice(rats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.