Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,784 members, 7,889,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement (13899 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
@norrismman, this is astonishing, I dey enjoy your analysis man. It seems you really understand my points.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Ezeufi: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
"Jesus never fails" undecided well, he's just failed there

nyiibos seem to orgasm everytime one of their own soils the beautiful name of Nigeria. And they do that in the name of jesus too undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Ezeufi: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
"Jesus never fails" undecidedwell, he's just failed there

nyiibos seem to o.r.g.a.z.m everytime one of their own soils the beautiful name of Nigeria. And they do that in the name of jesus too undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by 2good(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
room702:

romania, estonia, latvia - these places are worse than Nigeria my brother

I dont think you have left the UK even if you are in Europe like your ID says. If you have gone to any of those countries you mentioned and see the level of public structure they have viz-a-viz Nigeria, you will not need any economic indices to use as a yard stick to know they are better and atleast 100 years ahead of Nigeria. Also do you know that over 80% of Nigerian states are non productive and leech on other states? I am totally against people leaving Nigeria to come commit crime in another man's country and create more bad name for other Nigerians traveling around legitimately, but I just have to respond to the ignorance in your post. Nothing works in Nigeria. Not a single thing.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by damola1: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
It's not Ilegal. it's not a crime. Fake marriage is legitimate in Ireland. It's simply business.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
2good:

I dont think you have left the UK even if you are in Europe like your ID says. If you have gone to any of those countries you mentioned and see the level of public structure they have viz-a-viz Nigeria, you will not need any economic indices to use as a yard stick to know they are better and atleast 100 years ahead of Nigeria. Also do you know that over 80% of Nigerian states are non productive and leech on other states? I am totally against people leaving Nigeria to come commit crime in another man's country and create more bad name for other Nigerians traveling around legitimately, but I just have to respond to the ignorance in your post. Nothing works in Nigeria. Not a single thing.
Well said, 100%
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
norrisman:

Estonia

GDP per capita $19,000
Inflation 4%
Population below poverty line 20%
Unemployment 11%

Romania

GDP per capita $12,000
Inflation 5%
Population below poverty line 12%
Unemployment 7%

Latvia

GDP per capita $11,500
Inflation 3.5%
Population below poverty line unknown
Unemployment 16%

Nigeria

GDP per capita $2,500
Inflation 13%
Population below poverty line 45%
Unemployment 5% (I laugh in Boko Haram)
   This is very wrong: what slowpoke source is it that made this ridiculous claim about unemployment in Nigeria; Just 5%?
On the contrary, Nigeria has only 4% of her citizen in normal (official) employments, others have to do all sorts of menial and struggling "hustle" to survive.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by room702(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
[/quote][quote author=2good link=topic=857168.msg10069912#msg10069912 date=1327778963]

i doubt you have been to any of these countries yourself. i know a lot of people that come from and that grew up there, they confirmed that 90% of the place is not as you have just described. get your facts right cos you are the ignorant person here.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by cold(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hmmm,interesting documentary.But i simply can't blame anyone going down this route.Things are bad,I mean really BAD in Naija & folks are only looking for a way out
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Vicjustice

You must be a worthless someone for making this horrible comment that trivialises a criminal and shameful situation

The truth hurt doesn't it? We all know it is a shameful situation but no need to keep posting the same thing over and over again to posit yourself as a saint.

The question is; what are you doing to change things? Instead of always posting, blaming all the time. Stop acting like you are one Anglo Saxon. Grow up and face reality cool.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by amor4ce(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
norrisman:

Estonia

GDP per capita $19,000
Inflation 4%
Unemployment 11%

Romania

GDP per capita $12,000
Inflation 5%
Unemployment 7%

Latvia

GDP per capita $11,500
Inflation 3.5%
Unemployment 16%

Nigeria

GDP per capita $2,500
Inflation 13%
What of Greece and Spain?
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by exlogx(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
wow
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
norrisman:

Unfortunately [b]I only watched 3mins of the clip [/b]as it is the same old story. Like I said above, if a lady agrees to marry for cash on her own volition under no duress, it is no crime. However if you force a lady from Latvia to marry someone against her will then that is a crime.

A quick question bruv as I think you are in the UK. You may be British by birth, in which case u were just luvky but if you arent British born and now live here legally as a permanent resident or a British citizen, that means you applied for a visa to come here. This question also applies to all other Nigerians that came to the,UK pre HSMP.

When you were filling out your form, you were asked a question if you planned to return to your country after whatever you were going to do was finished. You had to answer yes to get a visa. If we all answered yes to this question, why are there so many of us in the UK? Apart from those who were headhunted before thr end of their courses in uni (negligible number) or maybe by some miracle headhunted while walking along and minding your business on the High street (virtually nobody) the rest of us are guilty of lying during our applicationou (crime)

Maybe you need to watch the whole clip then.

Staying back legally after graduation is not a crime in the UK, if two adults agreed to get into sham marriage then that is their business, its left for the immigration for expose them, but buying and selling women for sham marriage supposes is morally wrong, the Nigerian in that clip is a disgrace.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by norrisman: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
@justwise

I agree. Trafficking human beings for any reason is not only morally wrong but reprehesible as it is slavery described with other words.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Norrisman : I read your comment and i totally agree with you. You really broke everything down,. Good point.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
But really this sham marriages aint no big deal to be honest cos not only Nigerians do it, and i don"t blame them one bit . Now as much as we all want to claim that we holly here on the travel land section, do u mean to tell me all ur relatives living in Europe or US were born there. men some of them got into this fake marraige parole so lets stop making a big issh abt it but bringing ladies from Latvia and forcing them to marry that one i no support oo. But to my Naija folks in the UK and all over the world do wat u gotta to do to get ur papers. Some of us when we were leaving naija we lied on our application just to get the visa , me i lie well well and till today i still deh lie deh go lol
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by cold(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^Ogugua,I couldn't agree more.Bar the human trafficking aspect,we gats to keep hustling.Besides it's not even a crime in Ireland.Where there's no law there's no crime.So why all the fuss sef.Abeg maq una chill jor
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
ogugua1:

But really this sham marriages aint no big deal to be honest cos not only Nigerians do it,  and i don"t blame them one bit . Now as much as we all want to claim that we holly here on the travel land section, do u mean to tell me all ur relatives living in Europe or US were born there. men some of them got into this fake marraige parole so lets stop making a big issh abt it[b] but bringing ladies from Latvia and forcing them to marry that one i no support oo.[/b] But to my Naija folks in the UK and all over the world do wat u gotta to do to get ur papers. Some of us when we were leaving naija we lied on our application just to get the visa , me i lie well well  and till today i still deh lie deh go lol

Before you start ranting garbage the issue here is the way those women were bought and sold for sham marriage, if a lady agreed to marry anybody for money its her business and that of immigration to find out if their marriage is real or not. It becomes sicken when it turns to human Trafficking business.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
norrisman:

Estonia

GDP per capita $19,000
Inflation 4%
Unemployment 11%

Romania

GDP per capita $12,000
Inflation 5%
Unemployment 7%

Latvia

GDP per capita $11,500
Inflation 3.5%
Unemployment 16%

Nigeria

GDP per capita $2,500
Inflation 13%

Me sef join you laff in sharia law grin
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

Before you start ranting garbage the issue here is the way those women were bought and sold for sham marriage, if a lady agreed to marry anybody for money its her business and that of immigration to find out if their marriage is real or not. It becomes sicken when it turns to human Trafficking business.

Oga before ur hand starts itching u to type shit, pls did u not read where i wrote but bringing ladies from Latvia and forcing them to marry that one i no support oo Please read before u comment oooo, me i no want wahala
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
ogugua1:

Oga before ur hand starts itching u to type poo, pls did u not read where i wrote but bringing ladies from Latvia and forcing them to marry that one i no support oo Please read before u comment oooo, me i no want wahala

. . . and if you get your head out of your backside you will notice that i highlighted that section of your post before making my comment.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

. . . and if you get your head out of your backside you will notice that i highlighted that section of your post before making my comment.

U such a stupid bitch, always been a bitch was i referring to you, nah i wasn"t i just threw my own opinion out there and ur stupid crusty, rusty stanking ass just had to open ur fucking bleach up lips to say shit. Asshole
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by jidewin(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
ogugua1:

But really this sham marriages aint no big deal to be honest cos not only Nigerians do it,  and i don"t blame them one bit . Now as much as we all want to claim that we holly here on the travel land section, do u mean to tell me all ur relatives living in Europe or US were born there. men some of them got into this fake marraige parole so lets stop making a big issh abt it but bringing ladies from Latvia and forcing them to marry that one i no support oo. But to my Naija folks in the UK and all over the world do wat u gotta to do to get ur papers. Some of us when we were leaving naija we lied on our application just to get the visa , me i lie well well  and till today i still deh lie deh go lol
Ogu, abeg u wan take laff wound me o, Naija Pure Bred! Tehehehehehe
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2012
@justwise. Boss i must apolojize i insulted u, seriously no joke, i don"t want to start the year like this getting into quarrels . so pls accept my apology. sorry for the insults. Peace
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2012
ogugua1:

U such a silly NaughtyWoman, always been a NaughtyWoman was i referring to you, nah i wasn"t i just threw my own opinion out there and ur silly crusty, rusty stanking Bottom just had to open ur bleeping bleach up lips to say poo. Naugthy-person

Such a plonker, i'm now a woman? That coming from a complete waste of space doesn't surprise me at all
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2012
ogugua1:

@justwise. Boss i must apolojize i insulted u, seriously no joke, i don"t want to start the year like this getting into quarrels . so pls accept my apology. sorry for the insults. Peace

ogugua1 you can stick your apology. . . you know where. . .
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2012
@ justwise. seriously no vex, i cross the line, shldn"t have insulted u. my apologies
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2012
@ Cold nah no worry its all good, I apologized and he struck back its all good, he knows am not the type that do say i am sorry but am tryin to make peace. its all good.

@justwise, I agree i be plumber abi plonker which ever u call me, but no vex say i insult u. But if u insult me again, i go change this my church mind for u, then we go curse our selves tire till kingdom come u hear me. kpele ( Just dare insult me again) *Straight face*
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2012
norrisman:

@justwise

I agree. Trafficking human beings for any reason is not only morally wrong but reprehesible as it is slavery described with other words.

That is why people are calling for the law to be changed because Pakistanis , Indians and couple of Nigerians have turned it into human trafficking business. We tend to abuse every dam system and when people reacts we call it racist.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by olaboy1: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2012
Lativa, Etonia, Bulgaria & Lithuania and those eastern europe never suffer reach naija, but yet dem dey collect money now to do sham marriage, even comon lappy and I-phone 4s dey work magic, in the nearest future if these countries become world power economically, they would forget history and quickly blame anyone taking money for sham marriage.
Some european countries migrated to USA some decades ago when they were dying of famine, but same countries have mounted heavy border gates, life can never be fair and will never be fair, just do what you feel is morally right to pursue the full measure of your happiness and leave the rest for posterity.
80% of african migrants had to do one or two things to stay back in europe and i feel sad when this set of people judge others in a silly manner, some had to marry whity to be able to settle abroad, some born with whity, some co-habit, with all intent and purpose, all na to stay put for jand.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Freiburger(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2012
You hear that David said, 5 from the last 10 Fake marriages he arranged are even f-u-c.k.i.n.g themselves , and even his own baby mama was initially arranged for him and he made sure he got her pregnant. what a fool? angry angry angry
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by sizzlers(m): 6:13am On Jan 29, 2012
i reserve my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Fee? / FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK / Agony, Disquiet As Calabar-bakassi Road Collapses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.