Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? (1267 Views)

See What President Jonathan Asked Jega To Do About Election Result / President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by TRUTHTELA: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
People, Jonathan asked Boko Haram to come out & tell the world their GRIEVANCES, in less than a week Sanusi, subtly dropped it " REVENUE SHARING FORMULA". Sanusi, wrote a certain letter ( I dnt knw if it's from him though), praising El-rufai & Ribadu's intelligence & how much they will forever remain his best freinds ( subtly telling the rest of Nigerians where his LOYALTY lies, fine, and I was not surprise, rather, I was surprise that millions of people could not read between the LINES. I stand to be corrected, I'M YET TO READ sanusi,el-rufai or RIBADU's condemenation of BOKO HARAM.

FYI, a certain Boko Haram guy escaped under the watch of his fellow muslim/northern bros. I believe that whatever Jonathan gets from SANUSI & RINGIM,he will get the worst from the present IG of police( Abubakar ).

Going by the Northerns support for Boko Haram ( BLOODSHED ),I'm now convinced that Islam is EVIL. Islam believes in BLOODSHED. Islam will always bring POVERTY to Northerners and Nigeria will never,ever make progress as long as they ( northerners/Islam) are part of the union.

They will come to the public to say " Islam preaches PEACE" and will tell their followers in SECRET how much ALLAH approves JIHAD. If you think otherwise, SAY IT!
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by 9jaIhail(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
that sanusi is a religion fanatics, his type does not suppose to occupy important post.i pray nigeria will not mistakenly vote him in as president of this nation one day.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by gists: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

People, Jonathan asked Boko Haram to come out & tell the world their GRIEVANCES, in less than a week Sanusi, subtly dropped it " REVENUE SHARING FORMULA". Sanusi, wrote a certain letter ( I dnt knw if it's from him though), praising El-rufai & Ribadu's intelligence & how much they will forever remain his best freinds ( subtly telling the rest of Nigerians where his LOYALTY lies, fine, and I was not surprise, rather, I was surprise that millions of people could not read between the LINES. I stand to be corrected, I'M YET TO READ sanusi,el-rufai or RIBADU's condemenation of BOKO HARAM.

FYI, a certain Boko Haram guy escaped under the watch of his fellow muslim/northern bros. I believe that whatever Jonathan gets from SANUSI & RINGIM,he will get the worst from the present IG of police( Abubakar ).

Going by the Northerns support for Boko Haram ( BLOODSHED ),I'm now convinced that Islam is EVIL. Islam believes in BLOODSHED. Islam will always bring POVERTY to Northerners and Nigeria will never,ever make progress as long as they ( northerners/Islam) are part of the union.

They will come to the public to say " Islam preaches PEACE" and will tell their followers in SECRET how much ALLAH approves JIHAD. If you think otherwise, SAY IT!

9ja_I_hail:

that sanusi is a religion fanatics, his type does not suppose to occupy important post.i pray nigeria will not mistakenly vote him in as president of this nation one day.

[size=18pt]Keep wallowing in your foolishness.  grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by TRUTHTELA: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^ Dullard, challenge my opinion & stop calling names. If some read my write-up & your response, if the person is not dumber than you, the person will know that you're a FAILURE,like your ISLAM & Northern Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
So sanusi is boko harams sponsor? is that what you are saying?
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Dabss(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

you are really f.oolish
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by gists: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
@diluminati

Don't wait your time, let them keep wallowing in their foolishness. While reading the post, I was expecting some intelligent link btw SLS and BH but I was disappointed. But then again what else do you expect from display of foolishness. Some ppl are hell bent on linking every single northern muslim to BH - annoyingly without any shred/atom of prove. They fail to ask the other halve of the question "will it be correct/fair to blame every single southern christian for the many kidnaps and killings of MEND et al -especially without prove?" Mind you I'm a southerner.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by TRUTHTELA: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^ Then, it is fair for Sanusi to justify bloodshed cos of oil derivation? Wow, woe unto Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by 9javoice1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
All northern(NE & NW) politicians are bokoharam sposors direct or indirect.
i never espect anytin less from SLS bcus its clear his a religous bigot.

i wonder why GEJ went ahead and replace Ringim with another aboki
he should have gone SS or NC or at most SE. this pple will give him wat he want.
but as for aboki,forget it he will even help them to mordernize their killings.

GEJ is a bunch of disapointment, he is even putting the life of nigerian especialy southerners at risk.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by 9javoice1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
How will BOKOBOYS come out,who will come out among them?
is it the bombers or the comanders or their northern elders/politicians that sponsors them?

who realy will come out. i dont understand.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Dabss(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja voice:

How will BOKOBOYS come out,who will come out among them?
is it the bombers or the comanders or their [b]northern [/b]elders/politicians that sponsors them?

who realy will come out. i dont understand.
why are u all pointing at the north?
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by worm(f): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^^ Then, it is fair for Sanusi to justify bloodshed cos of oil derivation? Wow, woe unto Nigeria.

^^^

I always pity fools like you. Even with the billions always given to the thieves you call governors what single structure will you show for that? Even if the whole oil revenue is given to you guys you will still wallow in poverty. Nonsense   cheesy
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Acidosis(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
Poster you are 100% correct. They preach peace on nta but in their respective mosque, they tell them that the number of people you kill cos of religion will be used as a qualification to enter into paradise.
Have you seen the thread where GEJ was asked to repen, and convert to islam?lol.
I have never seen a moslem preaching with a qoran. you know y? Qoran is not working for them even allah confessed it in the qoran that he does not know the way! Our ppl have bn deceived, allah and God we xtians serve are different. They are not the same.
islam believes in preaching with AK-47s and bombs. No killer can escape HELL FIRE.
About sanusi, dont ever trust a northern moslem, ni matter how much peace he preach!
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Dabss(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Acidosis:

Poster you are 100% correct. They preach peace on nta but in their respective mosque, they tell them that the number of people you kill cos of religion will be used as a qualification to enter into paradise.
Have you seen the thread where GEJ was asked to repen, and convert to islam?lol.
I have never seen a moslem preaching with a qoran. you know y? Qoran is not working for them even allah confessed it in the qoran that he does not know the way! Our ppl have bn deceived, allah and God we xtians serve are different. They are not the same.
islam believes in preaching with AK-47s and bombs. No killer can escape HELL FIRE.
About sanusi, dont ever trust a northern moslem, ni matter how much peace he preach!
u are clearly an anti-muslim fanatic.
Just like someone stated above, will u say because the militants in the south kill and kidnap innocent people therefore all christians in the south are guilty of either kidnap or conspiring with the kidnappers?

Btw i am a christian that live in the north
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by TRUTHTELA: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^As a christain that lived in the North, what do you make out of a region that its leaders are so comfortable with people going to CHURCHES TO THROW BOMB, TELLING SOUTHERNERS TO LEAVE THEIR REGION,etc. How come they do not go to MOSQUES on fridayz to throw bombs?? The ND militants stated their objectives & they trageted pipelines,oil installations & kidnapping. Did they for once resort to tribal & religious killings? We knew what the North wants, hence, their leaders a SILENT. Sanusi, said the difference in monthly allocation is UNFAIR & that justifies his kinsmen shedding bloods allover ? I thought their EVIL religion ( Islam ) teaches that earthly things are worthless,so why are they BITTER over the Niger-Delta's oil resources?
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by TRUTHTELA: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
I had a lot of Northern Muslim friends, they are simply LAZY, WASTEFUL, LUSTFUL,etc, their lives are centered around cars & women. FOR MANY DECADES THEY HELD SWAY ON NIGERIA, IF THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE & FORESIGHTED PEOPLE, WHAT STOPS THEM FROM BUILDING THEIR OWN DUBAI? DUBAI WAS DEVELOPED WITH OIL RESOURCES,NOTHING ELSE,THEY DID NOT DO ANY MAGIC. BUT A NORTHERNER WILL PREFER TO GO TO DUBAI WITH WOMEN,SIMPLY TO WASTE MONEY & FLY BACK. WHAT A WASTEFUL TRIBE! 99.99% OF ANY WEALTHY ( stolen wealth) PERSON YOU HAVE IN THE NORTH GOT HIS WELATH FROM GOVT. TELL ME OF ANY RICH NORTHERNER THAT HIS WEALTH HAS A HISTORY, HISTORY THAT STOOD MILES APART FROM GOVT PATRONAGE. IN SUM, THEIR CUP IS FILLED, THEY SHOULD EITHER DEVELOP THEIR AGRICULTURE, (COS, THEY HAVE POTENTIALS UP THERE, BUT CHOSE TO BE LAZY.) OR LET THEM REMAIN IN PENURY FOR LIFE. NO MORE FREEE LUNCH.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Dabss(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

I had a lot of Northern Muslim friends, they are simply LAZY, WASTEFUL, LUSTFUL,etc, their lives are centered around cars & women. FOR MANY DECADES THEY HELD SWAY ON NIGERIA, IF THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE & FORESIGHTED PEOPLE, WHAT STOPS THEM FROM BUILDING THEIR OWN DUBAI? DUBAI WAS DEVELOPED WITH OIL RESOURCES,NOTHING ELSE,THEY DID NOT DO ANY MAGIC. BUT A NORTHERNER WILL PREFER TO GO TO DUBAI WITH WOMEN,SIMPLY TO WASTE MONEY & FLY BACK. WHAT A WASTEFUL TRIBE! 99.99% OF ANY WEALTHY ( stolen wealth) PERSON YOU HAVE IN THE NORTH GOT HIS WELATH FROM GOVT. TELL ME OF ANY RICH NORTHERNER THAT HIS WEALTH HAS A HISTORY, HISTORY THAT STOOD MILES APART FROM GOVT PATRONAGE. IN SUM, THEIR CUP IS FILLED, THEY SHOULD EITHER DEVELOP THEIR AGRICULTURE, (COS, THEY HAVE POTENTIALS UP THERE, BUT CHOSE TO BE LAZY.) OR LET THEM REMAIN IN PENURY FOR LIFE. NO MORE FREEE LUNCH.
just imagine!!
I wonder what part of the country you stay, i am sure its not from the north.
I know many many honest rich northerners
I am not saying that what the boko haram group is doing is right, all i am saying is that u are in NO position to condem every northern muslim
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by gists: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^^As a christain that lived in the North, what do you make out of a region that its leaders are so comfortable with people going to CHURCHES TO THROW BOMB, TELLING SOUTHERNERS TO LEAVE THEIR REGION,etc. How come they do not go to MOSQUES on fridayz to throw bombs?? [size=14pt]The ND militants stated their objectives & they trageted pipelines,oil installations & kidnapping. Did they for once resort to tribal & religious killings?[/size] We knew what the North wants, hence, their leaders a SILENT. Sanusi, said the difference in monthly allocation is UNFAIR & that justifies his kinsmen shedding bloods allover ? I thought their EVIL religion ( Islam ) teaches that earthly things are worthless,so why are they BITTER over the Niger-Delta's oil resources?

So in your foolish opinion, bombing pipeline, oil installations and kidnapping are gentle men's activities. It is better bomb eagle square on the independence day and atlas coves in Lagos with loss of innocent lives, kidnapping people for ranson and killing them sometime even after ransom have been paid is better than bombing churches abi? I've said it b4 and I'll say it again [size=18pt]KEEP WALLOWING IN YOUR FOOLISHNESS[/size]
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by TRUTHTELA: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2012
^^ Hey, for The guy before the last LAZY RAM, blabbed, we're not talking about honesty. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THEIR WEALTH? GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT NORTHERNER THAT DID NOT BECOME A RICH MAN,in the midst of PEASANTS though) out of GOVT. 99.99% OF THEM CANNOT STRUGGLE. I DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN THE NORTH BEFORE I GET MY FACTS. IS IT ALIYU GUSAU, ATIKU, IBB, ABDUSALAMI, DANGOTE, CIROMA, BAMANGA TUKUR, DANTATA,etc, its all stolen wealth. I WILL FOREVER RESPECT GEN. BUHARI, HE DID NOT STEAL,HENCE, HE'S NOT AS WEALTHY AS HIS BROS. TELL ME OF A NORTHNER, THAT GENUINELY WORKED FOR HIS WEALTH?? TELL ME A NORTHNER THAT DOES NOT LOVE BLOODSHED,IN THE NAME OF ISLAM? THEY ARE EVIL. CHECK THRU ALL THE COUNTRIES GOING THRU WARS & FAMINE & PENURY,IT'S ALL ISLAMIC COUNTRIES,WHY THEM?
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by aurenflani: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2012
so ppl shouldn't get rich becos dey are northerners, abi? and if dey do, then it is through govt. now ur christian southern brothers are rich through hardwork, honesty & christianity, right?
so northerners are d govt thieves & southerners are not. good 4 u. but i will giv u 1 piece of advice. go & tell dis to ur children, d little ones of course.
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by foster69: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2012
[b]Going by the Northerns support for Boko Haram[b] Are you so sure that every northerner supports Boko Haram? If they do, they are foolish and they will soon find their bitter end. Isn't Bauchi, Abuja and Madiguri in the north? What about Kano?  Boko does not care whom they hurt - Muslim, Christian, sinner, innocent - as long as they get the headlines and the press publishes them. If only there was a new blackout on such vipers they would soon go away. To kill the viper you have to deny the viper, without the press they are nothing!

Goodluck has his own challenges in holding the country of such diverse faith together. I wish him the best. Why is it that Mali, Burkina or Benin have no such vipers in their midst?  They are not one tribe or one nationality either.  Maybe it is time to learn from your neighbors?
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by Dabss(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^ Hey, for The guy before the last LAZY RAM, blabbed, we're not talking about honesty. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THEIR WEALTH? GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT NORTHERNER THAT DID NOT BECOME A RICH MAN,in the midst of PEASANTS though) out of GOVT. 99.99% OF THEM CANNOT STRUGGLE. I DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN THE NORTH BEFORE I GET MY FACTS. IS IT ALIYU GUSAU, ATIKU, IBB, ABDUSALAMI, DANGOTE, CIROMA, BAMANGA TUKUR, DANTATA,etc, its all stolen wealth. I WILL FOREVER RESPECT GEN. BUHARI, HE DID NOT STEAL,HENCE, HE'S NOT AS WEALTHY AS HIS BROS. TELL ME OF A NORTHNER, THAT GENUINELY WORKED FOR HIS WEALTH?? TELL ME A NORTHNER THAT DOES NOT LOVE BLOODSHED,IN THE NAME OF ISLAM? THEY ARE EVIL. CHECK THRU ALL THE COUNTRIES GOING THRU WARS & FAMINE & PENURY,IT'S ALL ISLAMIC COUNTRIES,WHY THEM?
aha!! so you do not stay in the not yet you claim you know every rich northerner
Its fo.olish to argue with you
gists:
[size=18pt]KEEP WALLOWING IN YOUR FOOLISHNESS[/size]
seconded
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by bigtymoj: 12:00am On May 22, 2012
Boko haram says western education is evil;no qualms but they should first go ahead and destroy all vehicles,okadas,air crafts,radios,televisions,ELECTRIC transmission stations,cloths,agricultural machineries and above all,all schools and block buildings in the north,they are all end products of western education.........
Re: Jonathan Asked Boko Haram To Come Public & Sanusi Came.what Do You Think? by slimming: 2:35am On May 22, 2012
bigtymoj: Boko haram says western education is evil;no qualms but they should first go ahead and destroy all vehicles,okadas,air crafts,radios,televisions,ELECTRIC transmission stations,cloths,agricultural machineries and above all,all schools and block buildings in the north,they are all end products of western education.........

Na so o

(1) (Reply)

Dead Boko Haram Member Discovered To Be A Governor's Driver / Diversification Of Economy: How Will Declining Oil Revenues Affect Nigeria? / Nairaland Is A Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.