Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri (14205 Views)

Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 / 11 Suspected MASSOB Members Dragged To Court In Delta / Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Toktee(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
@cleanman why ur body dey hot,if jtf sure say na boko boys them kill make them show them for NTA,we dey waite.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Odunnu: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
Its funny how some of us act! The security guys arrest we say the guys arrested are innocent civilians, they kill in gun battle, we say they killed innocent civilians!
When did innocent civilians start engaging in a gun battle with JTF?
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by iykak47: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Odunnu:

Its funny how some of us act! The security guys arrest we say the guys arrested are innocent civilians, they kill in gun battle, we say they killed innocent civilians!
Pls help me ask them.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by uddukes: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
when the US troops were fighting the taliban in afganistan,the average American gave them maximum support despite the fact that they may not have approved of these wars because in war time patriotism is a must.This JTF troops are in a war situation with people that dont want to live,they truly deserve better than some sarcarstic comments of some
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Basseti: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Odunnu:

Thats classic Nigerians for you. It must be something in the water
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
wat jonathan need right now is the full support of all the good citizens of Nigeria in fighting this scourge called boko haram and not the other way around as exhibited by some supposedly literate and educated nairalanders.

stop criticizing efforts to tackle boko haram because they have shown that they are devils in human skin, and if they have the chance to kill some of you big mouthed nairanlanders, believe me they will not hesitate.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Toktee(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
@odunnu,wake u and grow up stop thinking like a kid,whenever army or the police is under attack they can shoot anything at sight especially if the attackers escape,how can u convince an educated person like me that the army were under attack,it was not army that attack boko boy so have did they manage to kill eleven boko boys,they will always come up with fabricated story to make think that they are working   cheesy grin
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Toktee
why do you sound so sure? were u there in the first place undecided Wetin go carry any right thinking civillian engage in a gun duel with the JTF? If them say dem kill eleven, I believe because I no think say any normal civilian go carry em body go stand for wia nothing concern am. Those people killed engaged in a gun battle with JTF. don't forget that.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by 27naira(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]NUKE EM !!!    angry  angry[/size] . . . . . . . . . Umm. . .

wink Correct guy!
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by babaowo: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
kudos JTF unah get mouth! Just make sure those boko's boys no come near S/W thanks.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Toktee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ekwah,what i am saying here that boko boys attack jtf, not jtf that attack boko boys,so the expected casualties should be from the jtf.well let waite jonathan television authourity.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by TRUTHTELA: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
Whether JTF kill Boko Haram or not, that region is gone, Northern Nigeria is the WRETCHED of the EARTH,now a MINI-CIVIL WAR is going on their, what do u think will happen, NO INVESTMENT, NO JOBs , their Governors will collect their monthly allocation & pocket it as usual, until they chose to drop that EVIL RELIGION ( ISLAM ) & FOLLOW THE LIGHT, penury, diseases, death & bombs will continue to be their DAILY ALLOCATION.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by uddukes: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Toktee,are u sure you finished primary school?.The story says JTF CONDUCTED A CORDON - AND - SEARCH OPERATION meaning they were fully ready mobilized to the hotspot where the gun fight took place.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Odunnu:

Yes I remember that they arrested Dokpesi too!
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Odunnu: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
. . .and after the arrest, what happened? They killed him?
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Toktee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
@uudukes u are a fool,u ar suffering frm molarity sydrone,and 4 while i didnt finish primary school is bicos ur mother was the caused,she kept siphoning my morning for her service u attack a wrong dude my friend
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Ninapha(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Toktee, pls remind me which sch did u finish from?   @OP, for now JTF is liscenced to kill and bury any one with gun without liscenced uniform in d north period!
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by PointB: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2012
I still believe the JTF is underman and underequipped. The need to send more bad arse soldiers to show the boko boys what the NA is made of. Imagine they killed only 11 and we are celebrating them! When they are supposed to KILL THEM ALL!

Anyway good work boys! Fight terror with terror!
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by uddukes: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Toktee
thanks for answering my question in the negative because no primary school graduate would resort to rants rather than engage in logical extrapolation.what happened to the days when people where awarded certificates due to good learning and character.what a shame to our education standards.be an intellectual tiger not a street chatterer
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by jmaine: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
Correct . . .This JTF men dey vex no be small
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
Mini-civil war in d north,divine judgement 4 d genocide against d easterns.
Remove north,Nigeria will b a paradise,ban Islam (WORLD LARGEST TERRORIST MOVEMENT) nigeria 'll b beta n at peace.

GOD SAVE BIAFRA, d 4th Kingdom of God on earth.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by seunlayi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
well done

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by nikky5(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
Pls note dat the military will never give the exact figures of the casualties.when they say 11 be resassured that that figure is far more than that that.am speaking from experience.right now a lot underground killing of boko haram members are going on.The army will never tell that.Wait and see what will happen any moment from now.boko haram will beg for negotiation.I have seen the writing on the wall.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Odunnu:

. . .and after the arrest, what happened? They killed him?
No they could not because he has AIT and Raypower to make noise about it
It was sad that Channels Reporter died. The guy died like a hero
But can you see govs, senators, president condoling with Channels. What about others

Some innocent people die. Nothing to be done about it, but a public figure!
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by joshfash(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Nikk5y, they 'l beg for 'amnesty'!
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
nikky5:

Pls note dat the military will never give the exact figures of the casualties.when they say 11 be resassured that that figure is far more than that that.am speaking from experience.right now a lot underground killing of boko haram members are going on.The army will never tell that.Wait and see what will happen any moment from now.boko haram will beg for negotiation.I have seen the writing on the wall.
Do you even know what suicide bombers are? Boko Haram is no longer a Nigeria government fight but international one, as the group have gradually changed from mere local terrorists to affiliate of Al Qaeda network in the Maghreb.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

Whether JTF kill Boko Haram or not, that region is gone, Northern Nigeria is the WRETCHED of the EARTH,now a MINI-CIVIL WAR is going on their, what do u think will happen, NO INVESTMENT, NO JOBs , their Governors will collect their monthly allocation & pocket it as usual, until they chose to drop that EVIL RELIGION ( ISLAM ) & FOLLOW THE LIGHT, penury, diseases, death & bombs will continue to be their DAILY ALLOCATION.
So with your good christianity, how did that save the 6million jews during WWII?
Because we have some BH extremists in a country of at least 50m muslims, Islam is now a punching bag?
What about Rev King?
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by nikky5(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nigeria can boast of one the best army in the world.In any peace operation outside the shores of this nation,they have always excelled.The table has turned.The tactics has changed.Cordon and search comes on the heels of intelligence.This network I can assure you has been improved with the help of the western intelligence.Alot hs been put in place in terms of border control,specially trained anti-terrorist squad.Their sponsors are on the run and the rule of the game is that no boko must live.They will be killed with their families.Right now their membership is declining and very soon the war will be over.please encourage the military.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by playahP(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
WE NIGERIANS DO NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY OF THEIR AGENCIES.
THAT IS WHY WE DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY UNLESS WE SEE PROOF.
THE JTF SAID THEY KILLED 11, NON OF US WAS THERE, NON OF US SAW PICTURES!!
HOW SURE ARE WE THAT THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT CIVILIANS WHO BROKE CURFEW!!
SO YOU SEE, THERE ARE PLENTY AVENUES FOR DOUBT.
DONT BLAME NIGERIANS, BLAME THE GOVERMENT.

I THINK ITS HIGH TIME WE IMBIBE THE USE OF JACKET CAMERA OR HELMET CAMERA BY THE PEOPLE IN THE FORCES.
ATLEAST WE GO DEY SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES AS THE THING HAPPEN,
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
if true good development
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
playah P:

WE NIGERIANS DO NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY OF THEIR AGENCIES.
THAT IS WHY WE DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY UNLESS WE SEE PROOF.
THE JTF SAID THEY KILLED 11, NON OF US WAS THERE, NON OF US SAW PICTURES!!
HOW SURE ARE WE THAT THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT CIVILIANS WHO BROKE CURFEW!!
SO YOU SEE, THERE ARE PLENTY AVENUES FOR DOUBT.
DONT BLAME NIGERIANS, BLAME THE GOVERMENT.

I THINK ITS HIGH TIME WE IMBIBE THE USE OF JACKET CAMERA OR HELMET CAMERA BY THE PEOPLE IN THE FORCES.
ATLEAST WE GO DEY SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES AS THE THING HAPPEN,

I remember when Odi was levelled, I personally was against it
You don't criminalise a community because of some implacable thugs
Innocents are innocents and this operations can happen anywhere as Zaki Biam people eventually discovered

Were all these guys guilty?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/02/2010298114949112.html
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by 27naira(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / Chima Anyaso Storms Item In Abia State (Photos) / 2023: Power Should Rotate To Southern Nigeria – Douye Diri Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.