Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,446 members, 7,964,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Is The Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Oth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Oth (479 Views)

We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) / Igbos Contribute More To The Economy Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Oth by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
Why Is The Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Others Are Declining?
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:21 AM »
Modify message
I've travelled to several towns and cities in Nigeria, and just last week I and my collagues flew-into Uyo city on a business trip. I became quite amazed at the rapid growth and transformation of Uyo from a small town it used to be [when i did my youth service 11 years ago] to an emerging mega-city, with very impressive infrastructure supporting its economic growth. Also, i have notice that other cities in the west and east nigeria are increasing experiencing decay in their infrastructure. So am curious to find out here why some cities are witnessing astronomical growth, while others in the same country are experiencing decline in infrastructure, economy and population.
Re: Why Is The Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Oth by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
Could the moderator send this topic to the front page so that nairalanders could response?

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of A New Nigeria. / Nigeria Spends N4.8 Billion On School Fees Of Ambassadors' Children / Do U Know That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.