Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson (9152 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by DonJoey(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2012
he never fit rule Nigeria finish, na Africa nai him wan take over abi? Too much ambition
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by prodam(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2012
fact: He is not capable,
He has got no qualities, he is not qualified,
He is the president of a nation, he cant make good and effective decisions, and now he wants to oversee the affairs of  54 countries, sincerely, in NIgeria, personal interest supersedes the interest of the masses, how can someone because of his selfish interest decide to undertake a job that would affect his primary assignment,
each time i remember the "poor man" strategy which he used to win the election, I almost burst into tears cos people are suffering, poverty increased, no employment, were these ur promises?
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by prettyboi1(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2012
Chinedudele:

Please dont condemn Jonatan, for i strongly Believe he will  act well as the chairman of AU. We nigerians are experts in condemning our leaders. He has done nothing bad only that his policies are hash on us and it is for our own future good. Thanks

My dear don't be carried away,a man can't take care of his immediately family (Nigeria) yet he wants to spread his care-taking to his extended family(A.U.) You said his policies are harsh? Yes they are harsh & taken without visionary thinking. I'm sorry to say my dear but the guy lacks the quality of leadership. And if you think,his policies particularly the removal of fuel subsidy is for the betterment of Nigeria,kindly have a rethink my dear & read this-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> shiftfrequency.com/the-imf-and-us-african-command-africom-join-hands-in-the-plunder-of-the-african-continent/
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Nymphnode(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2012
Time for the state governors to start donating land to site refugee camps and the refugees upkeep go make sense die. Ghana rice and Niger beans don tire lagosians, we are looking forward to eating Somalian gari. Go GEJ! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by kulutempa: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2012
This man needs to have his head examined. I think he's beginning to suffer from delusions of grandeur. An incompetent, clueless joker like him who cannot run a shack, wants to be Head of the African Union. Where do they get these clowns from?
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by oiseworld: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2012
nairalanders only una sabi think ehhh! mumu

GEJ carry go. na you time be this. your head no they carry last na first shaaaa ni.

God will see you through and more touble for your enermies.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by olubuffett: 1:19am On Jan 29, 2012
May be PDP will use the rest of the external reverse to rig this one,
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by WebSurfer(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2012
wtf
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by olubuffett: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^ hey don't curse men, that's your presido we are talking about
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by samguru(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2012
To my best understanding of happenings in Nigeria,I think running for AU chairmanship is going to compound our woe as more oversight responsibilities even africa security will be inter alia among other challenges.
He should put his house in order before aspiring for the office
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by oiseworld: 1:29am On Jan 29, 2012
samguru:

To my best understanding of happenings in Nigeria,I think running for AU chairmanship is going to compound our woe as more oversight responsibilities even africa security will be inter alia among other challenges.

you are wrong there, with him being the AU chairperson he has a chance of controlling the arm movement from northern africa to Nigeria. he could cut off armo supplies from gboko haram. its doom for them

take it or leave it.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by olubuffett: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2012
samguru:

Most of the problems in Nigeria requires a common sense approach; unfortunately you are thinking the leaders have common sense,
they pickup their phd cert and forget common sense at the gate of the uni.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by olubuffett: 2:10am On Jan 29, 2012
oiseworld:

you are wrong there, with him being the AU chairperson he has a chance of controlling the arm movement from northern africa to Nigeria. he could cut off armo supplies from gboko haram. its doom for them

take it or leave it.

Come on lets be pragmatic here, if he can not control the movement of arms in his own country, smuggling of petroleum product out of the country, how would he be able to control arms movement from Northern Africa? you are forgetting arms sale is big business manufactures, middle men don't care where its going.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2012
All these people wey dey call Jonathan incompetent, abeg I want you to make a list of the things you or another "competent" Nigerian would have done if you/he/she was in charge of Nigeria's affairs from May 2011 till now. Super men and women, make una no disappoint me oo I dey wait. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by konami001: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2012
LOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLL
LOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLL
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by member479760: 2:58am On Jan 29, 2012
AU is a useless organization anyway, it has proven it during the Libya conflict and useless organization needs useless leader.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by beespak7(m): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2012
The last thing africa needs now is a blind guardian
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by ume(m): 4:35am On Jan 29, 2012
I fear for Africa,if he wins,bcs it would be de invitation of badluck to mother africa
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by deandavid(m): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2012
in as much as i dnt see the relevance of being a au chairman to nigeria's ecönomy or hw it ll solve any problem facing our country today. But Guys,if i read d article wel, gej didnt put himself 2 run 4 d post, rather other countries r pullin out nd campaignin 4 gej. Our president is tryin is best, pple pls dnt condem him, if nt 4 boko haram dat has bin troublin us, he isnt doin bad. If his counterparts chooses him 2 b their chairman, den he shuld do it. Lets begin 2 take back our positn in africa, as big brother. Gej u cn go 4 it.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by dasparrow: 5:06am On Jan 29, 2012
I sincerely pray that GEJ does not win. I have a feeling this so-called GEJ is into something. How can a man who lacks leadership skills just keep climbing higher from one leadership position to the next with little or no hindrance? Since GEJ became president, Nigerians have not rested. GEJ is a stooge to the west and so it will be a very bad move making him chairman of the AU when the man has not accomplished any of his campaign promises in our home country. Lord God, what the heck is going on in our continent? Are we cursed or what?
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2012
If he wins then he'll just give boko haram the whole african attention that they need by tasking neighbouring countries not to support terrorism from boko.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Kenyanstar: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2012
Nigerians r a bunch of clowns. Havent u heard the notion that u deserve the kind of leaders u choose. GEJ was elected by the majority simply bcoz the majority gave him the leadership baton. It makes no sense criticising and castigate him. When u were given the chance to exercise your rights to vote, did u seize that opportunity for the betterment of your country.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by sizzlers(m): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2012
gud move
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Dipwater(m): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2012
No worri jona ur juju go soon fade he s always on scene wen a leader has problem check his record 4rm alam 2 yaradua
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Atigba: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2012
Well done Mr President, nice ideal go for it Sir,u have my full support if you can run a complex nation like Nigeria,full of more than 100millions of daemons what is mere AU, Give them fresh Air?
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Dipwater(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2012
@atigba feshair abi atlist dey shuld enjoi wat we are suffering sorri enjoying
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Obijulius: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2012
all these yoruba fools can't beleive a son of d niger delta can rule nigeria. now he will become AU chief. stop him if u can.
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2012
GEJ lacks the intellectual depth to run an AU that will be beneficial to Nigeria. Nobody holds a good opinion of a man who has a low opinion of himself.
A Nigeria in shambles can not command respect of Africa.
But the string of his good luck appears to have no limit. somebody withdraws and everyone else appears to be shouting GEJ?
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Obijulius: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2012
in spite of his few failings, GEJ is beta than OBJ- the yoruba man who sleeps with his son's wife. TYPICAL YORUBA STYLE
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2012
why did zambia pull out? Could it be be because of external pressure? I hope external force (perhaps d west) is not trying to install him and capitalise on his perceived weakness to exploit africa? Why is it that he  is persuaded to vie for d position when he is yet to prove his capability to solve problems in d homefront? Not sure but just curious
Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Tabon: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2012
A lot of people dont value and appreciate our pres. Goodluck Jonathan. But look at it,his fellow African leaders are lobbying and persuading him,even volunteer to canvass suport for him to be d AU Chairman. The few that initially indicated interest have already stepped down making GEJ the only candidate. Longlive our amiable and indefatigable president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2012
Obijulius:

in spite of his few failings, GEJ is beta than OBJ- the yoruba man who sleeps with his son's wife. TYPICAL YORUBA STYLE

Good for you that OBJ's behavior is representative of yorubas' . Let me tell, anything can be alleged just as you can be alleged to be a liar.
Once it's proven, you become a liar otherwise it becomes baseless, null and void. What you have raised is one allegation that has no conclusive end of indictment on OBJ.

I don't know though if GEJ is better than OBJ in "lootocracry" but I know for sure they are both incompetent dude who should in all honesty not have allowed to even be close to corridor of power in a sane society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Ministers, Security Chiefs In Quarterly Council Meeting / Why President Buhari Sacked IGP Adamu – Sahara Reporters / Police Chief Behind S/west Robberies Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.