Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Seal And Heidi Klum - What Does Growing Apart Mean? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seal And Heidi Klum - What Does Growing Apart Mean? (1080 Views)

Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seal And Heidi Klum - What Does Growing Apart Mean? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:40am On Jan 29, 2012
When I first heard the initial reports of the impending separation of Heidi Klum and Seal, I was so surprised. It wasn't as if they had been married that long, but they had always been open about their relationship, renewing their vows regularly, doing stuff together, and popping out children every other year. So it seemed they had been a fixture for a longer time. Their official statement read in part;

"We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart."

And this got me thinking. What does growing apart mean?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/01/what-causes-couples-to-grow-apart.html
Re: Seal And Heidi Klum - What Does Growing Apart Mean? by dominique(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
They grew bored of eachother i s'pose.

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Babes Dancing Naija Beats / ................. / Photo Of The Day: Murtala Mohammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.