Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Cee Rule – Ma Oh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cee Rule – Ma Oh (493 Views)

New Music: K-cee-okpekete Ft Davido / CEE Visionz World Campus Cypher / Cee Visionz Films Now Open In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee Rule – Ma Oh by Kwame08: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2012
Download: http://hiphopsouth./2012/01/29/cee-rule-ma-oh/

Apart from his rare musical style which intrigued me at first, Cee Rule‘s consistency and his ability to stay relevant in the game still amazes me. He has just released the new single Ma Oh which comes from his upcoming project slated to drop sometime in March. Something one can sit back and listen to as well as move to. The richness and realness of its rhythm reminds me of one thing; the beautiful nature of true Black music.

(1) (Reply)

Studio Recording Promo.hurry While It Lasts!!!!!! / Rapper Matronomy The Rising Star / How Do U Rate A Tight Song In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.