Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,170 members, 7,950,036 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Spiritual Husbands! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Husbands! (10325 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wives Come From? / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
There is no MP3 and MP4 that can't be opened and closed. We have the means, but as for you, once your congo is gone, it is gone. grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

There is no MP3 and MP4 that can't be opened and closed. We have the means, but as for you, once your congo is gone, it is gone. grin grin
May be you have not heard of d*ick implant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

what!!. . . . . which world? or u meant rule da kitchen. . . . cheesy u kno thats where you're best @ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

canta fire ya mouth angry  grin  grin my eyes av neva seen a kitchen before. how dare you!!!!! dont make me angry ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked

®~^Sly^~®:

yey!!. . . . im droolin' again . . . . . . . pass sum to ma table when you're done, iight tongue

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  whats with da alien emoticons?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
iceland:

You act cool! like a good MODERATOR grin grin grin grin grin
I LIKE THAT !!!!!AND I MEAN like!!

na fight?
person tell you say you must to 'like' me

infact i don't want you to like me at all.  angry
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2008
Implan ko, transplant ni!
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2008
iceland:

May be you have not heard of d*ick implant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you shouldn't say things like that when your toastee is in the vicinity. It puts them off. grin grin

Now you need to confirm you're the magnificent handwork of God and not partially panelbeated by Man.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Now you need to confirm you're the magnificent handwork of God and not partially panelbeated by Man.  grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No doubt baby.I like you.You are funny

NaJa HaJe:

you shouldn't say things like that when your toastee is in the vicinity. It puts them off. grin grin
Who is the TOASTER and who is the TOASTEE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
iceland:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No doubt baby.I like you.You are funny

grin grin grin

iceland:

Who is the TOASTER and who is the TOASTEE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Iceland is the toaster

Michelin89 is the toastee

no be so?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
[/quote][quote author=michelin89 link=topic=85779.msg1963409#msg1963409 date=1203181588]

May be it's called trans-implant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me baby,Are u a yoruba lady?although u dont look like one.
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2008
if i don't look like one, why ask me if I am one?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

grin grin grin

Iceland is the toaster

Michelin89 is the toastee

no be so?
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! You wan put handcuff for my hand ooooo.Hope some one in italy is not reading this o
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
iceland:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! You wan put handcuff for my hand ooooo.Hope some one in italy is not reading this o

i think she's seen it, if not . . . . .  michelin89 please read the quote attached.

oya iceland ansa her question
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

The way you inserted yoruba into your comments.Tell me, are you?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

whispering. . . . .  playing hard to get is fantastic. He thinks he's too fine. Just dont uver do it oooooo
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2008
Where I speak yoruba shocked
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by buzzgonz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2008
No na Ishan you speak, No mind am. grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

whispering. . . . .  playing hard to get is fantastic. He thinks he's too fine. Just don't uver do it oooooo
Which planet are you from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must be from a planet called "FUNNY"

michelin89:

Here baby "ni" and "ko" are yoruba words abi?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2008
cheiiii becoz of two words, I be yoruba. grin

Then I can say I am igbo too. I know ogini and chukwuka!
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by buzzgonz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2008
LOL, Odimaka you shocked
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2008
iceland:

Which planet are you from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must be from a planet called "FUNNY"

erm. . . . if i tell you . . . . . hhhmmmmm . . . . . u wan die grin

iceland:

Here baby "ni" and "ko" are yoruba words abi?

bobo wetin do u na? a Yoruba person will put "ni" before "ko"

plus on da ishan thing you no do well oooooooo angry angry angry

A smooth operator will check out her profile before beginning da operation. You know what I mean? grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
@michelin89

follow de guy talk na. . . . .
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

cheiiii becoz of two words, I be yoruba.  grin

Then I can say I am igbo too. I know ogini and chukwuka!
Well i was not sure that's why i asked.Hope no offence taken
i will like to chat with you soon.you can add me to your yahoo messenger my user i.d cool is titosantino@yahoo.com. cool
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
my ID is on my profile.
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by buzzgonz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2008
Glo with pride, No na yahoo with pride! wink
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by TheSly: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2008
NaJa HaJe

whats with da alien emoticons?

its no alien babe. . . . .thats to show u that i was droolin when u heard the sound of ur popcorns u dig me wink wink
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Delta007(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
Nna, na wa oh. . . from spiritual husband to yahoo hookups. . .Michelin, u sure say iceland no be spiritual husband? grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2008
Delta007:

Nna, na wa oh. . . from spiritual husband to yahoo hookups. . .Michelin, u sure say iceland no be spiritual husband? grin

tongue Let me ask him. Ice, are you a spiritual husband? And if you are, who is your wife?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by ojenew: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2008
I Just check Iceland out.the guy is cute!Iceland, if u want to be a spiritual husband,pls be mine.good lookin spritual husband are better than wowo! physical huband! grin grin grin grin grin
leave michelin89 alone jo! cool cool cool
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by Delta007(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
@Oje,
You don see spiritual husband wey ugly before?  grin Abeg, no go spoil michelin runs. She's already dreaming of her spiritual husband.  grin
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by iceland(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
michelin89:

tongue Let me ask him. Ice, are you a spiritual husband? And if you are, who is your wife?
i am not a spritual husband ooooooo!God forbid! but am willing to be your physical husband if u allow me to.I will tell you these over and over again!
I ADORE YOU! because you are adorable

ojenew:

I Just check Iceland out.the guy is cute!Iceland, if u want to be a spiritual husband,please be mine.good lookin spritual husband are better than wowo! physical huband! grin grin grin grin grin
leave michelin89 alone jo! cool cool cool
ojenew,are you asking me out?
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by creamdream: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
@poster
They exist O
Re: Spiritual Husbands! by ty4real(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2008
@all!
You guys make me cracking here with grin grin grin grin!9jas will always be 9jas anywhere and atanytime, A simple topic we don deviate turn am into personality issues !
A repeat of senate proceedings don begin for here ooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga ju!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.