Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,828 members, 7,945,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Chics N Silly Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chics N Silly Things (1686 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chics N Silly Things by SisiEko1(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
A chic started dating a guy while he was married, she dated him for two years into his marriage ,  In little or no time, ,he got separated from his wife, the separation lasted for about 4 years and then they got a divorce, my dear chic still  dated this guy steady all through this. Two years later my guy got married to someone else, my dear chic is still dating him, she even helped him arrange stuff for his wedding. lipsrsealed
Dear Nairalanders  Do u honestly think she is normal?
As i type, she is still hanging in there.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by chimuchi(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
thank god u are a chik too. but u dont know if their relationship had terms and conditions from d onset. go and sit down! shocked
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
Diz one na orishirishi
Re: Chics N Silly Things by pendo89(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
lol@terms and conditions but who knows.

but honestly she didn't contribute to the breakup cz he didnt end up with her.Hes just a womaniser while she's a catalysing agent.
strange the roles people play cz, when will she settle in her own home with her own man?
Re: Chics N Silly Things by SisiEko1(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
chimuchi:

thank god u are a chik too. but u dont know if their relationship had terms and conditions from d onset. go and sit down!  shocked

Thank God I dnt have friends like u. Wat a loser. Just imagine ur crappy reply. What bullshit terms and conditions, is that a normal life? The man is living his life while she is fooling herself.
pendo89:

lol@terms and conditions but who knows.

but honestly she didn't contribute to the breakup cz he didnt end up with her.Hes just a womaniser while she's a catalysing agent.strange the roles people play cz, when will she settle in her own home with her own man?

It's obvious she didn't end his marriage, it's so obvious she is not a factor in his life but he is in hers. Wat a silly triangle.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by LaParisienne(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
Sisi Eko:

A chic started dating a guy while he was married, she dated him for two years into his marriage ,  In little or no time, ,he got separated from his wife, the separation lasted for about 4 years and then they got a divorce, my dear chic still  dated this guy steady all through this. Two years later my guy got married to someone else, my dear chic is still dating him, she even helped him arrange stuff for his wedding. lipsrsealed

For the life of me, I can't understand why somebody could be this foolish. How can she not know that the coward is messing with her big time? It beats my imagination. She's most likely wake up from her illusion at 40.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by 25omega(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2012
Sisi Eko:

your dear friend has accepted her roll as a side chic, a bust it baby, a cum bucket, and a jump off
she needs her eyes cleaned because she is obviously asleep
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
This is lugubrious angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chics N Silly Things by iice(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
Did she say she hoped he will marry her?
Coz if she didn't, she prolly is not in the relationship with the end result of him marrying her.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mehn that's a correct chick right there. Not all btches are destined to get married.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by chelseabmw(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
@@@@poster
I know the truth. . . .i know that the chic is You grin
Re: Chics N Silly Things by drnoel: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
La Parisienne:

For the life of me, I can't understand why somebody could be this foolish. How can she not know that the coward is messing with her big time? It beats my imagination. She's most likely wake up from her illusion at 40.

Maybe they are best friends. Who knows their arrangement. Do u know what is between the two of them. What about Goldie Hawn and Kert Russell that dated 4 ages.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
No where in the little story was it mentioned that she wanted marriage from the man, so poster, your reasoning falls short! undecided
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^
Re: Chics N Silly Things by sweetcocoa(f): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
Poster you don't even know what their arrangement is and you are here whining on her behalf. I know a lady who's dating a married man,their agreement is that she would be there as his mistress,he is allowed to do whatever he wants,all he has to do is take care of her needs. She has a house bought in her name,2 cars,a biz and other things,courtesy of the man and she's happy with her life. Try finding out what the ish is with whoever you wrote about before yapping about it.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
i am sorry to say that this lady is the SMART ONE in this story.
she knows her guy is not to be trusted (even when married), she knows he cheated with her while married (and could do it again), she therefore knows that marrying him will only end in divorce so she prefers to fukc him and be the gal in the background. obviously, she aint one of these "desperate to marry" ladies that are all around.

she obviously loves this man but knows that she will never have him for herself, so she just enjoys the ride while it lasts.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
mistress ok. Its her life
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2012
cry what a sad life.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by SisiEko1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

@@@@poster
I know the truth. . . .i know that the chic is You grin

Chai! I'm too much of a Shapiro! To be in this situation.
sweetcocoa:

Poster you don't even know what their arrangement is and you are here whining on her behalf. I know a lady who's dating a married man,their agreement is that she would be there as his mistress,he is allowed to do whatever he wants,all he has to do is take care of her needs. She has a house bought in her name,2 cars,a biz and other things,courtesy of the man and she's happy with her life. Try finding out what the ish is with whoever you wrote about before yapping about it.

I wish he was all of this to her. She is my friend so i know 4 a fact that he is non of all that to her. Apart from the once in a while one thousand pounds nothing else comes out.
MRbrownJAY:

i am sorry to say that this lady is the SMART ONE in this story.
she knows her guy is not to be trusted (even when married), she knows he cheated with her while married (and could do it again), she therefore knows that marrying him will only end in divorce so she prefers to fukc him and be the gal in the background. obviously, she aint one of these "desperate to marry" ladies that are all around.

she obviously loves this man but knows that she will never have him for herself, so she just enjoys the ride while it lasts.

Yeah maybe she's in love with the wrong person, but being smart, ahahah I refuse to agree with that cos she is clearly living an empty life.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^care to tell us all how you concluded that she lives an empty life?
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Goldieluks: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Its her life and besides she's better off without him, prior to the issue of marriage. There must be something behind their actions, so i'd rather each to their own. No need moaning over someone else's bags and baggages.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by snthesis(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
men are naturally polygamous and she has accepted her role grin
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
@op
if you are her friend like u say I will agree that u damn know what ure talking about.

But lemme ask,
Is he the only one she is dating or she has other guys.
Because if he is the only one then she definetely isn't normal. I don't care what any
Open minded or over educated person thinks.

indeed this particular chic is plain abnormal.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by lolaluv1(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
She needs to grow a brain. . . .
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
snthesis:

men are naturally polygamous and she has accepted her role grin

And maybe she also has other lovers grin
Re: Chics N Silly Things by cantell(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
She's holding onto something that's not available.
In other words, she's a lost cause.
Re: Chics N Silly Things by WebSurfer(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
Am sure that same chick is still very much happy with her life, why are you so interested, anybody can decide a way of living his or her own life, am sure D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y might have a strong bond between them eithier intimately or not but surrounded with circumstances, she might not be ready for marriage, let that be her pain, not urs, its normal to her, even if abnormal no you, so shut your mouth and mind your business
Re: Chics N Silly Things by WebSurfer(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ʊ never can tell what their plans are, hopefully one day you might wake up and hear a surprise,
Re: Chics N Silly Things by SisiEko1(f): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
WebSurfer:

Am sure that same chick is still very much happy with her life, why are you so interested, anybody can decide a way of living his or her own life, am sure D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y might have a strong bond between them eithier intimately or not but surrounded with circumstances, she might not be ready for marriage, let that be her pain, not urs, its normal to her, even if abnormal no you, so shut your mouth and mind your business

If u totally believe in minding your own business, why did u leave a comment?, mshew,
Re: Chics N Silly Things by julianH(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2012
There are lots and lots of them like that.

I remember having one like that before i married.
She called me one day to tell me that SINCE I GOT MARRIED SAY SHE NO UNDERSTAND ME AGAIN!!!!
Re: Chics N Silly Things by bekay911(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hmmm d gal just wanna av fun be wild and free. And i dnt think she is ready to settle but she shud look for a young and single guy rather goin for married ones
Re: Chics N Silly Things by Mynd44: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^

(1) (Reply)

Love Test? gone wrong / He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her / Is She About To Make A Fatal Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.