Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram (10841 Views)

Biafra: No Nnamdi Kanu, No Dialogue With FG—MASSOB, IPOB : Vanguard / No Dialogue With Boko Haram – Presidency / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by bitweezy: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2012
This issue, as complicated as it sounds has a simple solution.
Why not divide the country so that the northern Nigeria can practice Sharia and every southerner relocates to southern Nigeria. All the allocation meant for the northern nigeria can be used to compensate the relocating southerners and develop the southern Nigeria. If u ask me, it is a win win solution. Norhterners plus BH are happy and southerners are happy simple.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by unphilaz(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2012
stale NEWS! but come to think of it, it looks like their threat does not shake me like before. sorry am quite disturbed when i hear some say God help us! He has, all you need is just be still, and you will see thru the mess of bh
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by otondo55: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
., thats the sorts you see in forced marriage. We can live side by side in Peace, we are never one and we cannot be.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
We need to unleash Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Dragon, Chief James Onanefe Ibori needs to be made national security adviser, Minister of interior ø® whatever office he needs to confront these Boko whatever.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Emmzalon: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
So nw it has come to dis? Impositioning of blood'sheding law on d citizens by threatening? In a country wid law,order,leaders,justice and armed forces? Though it isnt gonna affect me cos i aint practicing sharia afterall,they can threaten d unthreatenable all day lng,bt me? Mba! All i feel for are dose dat av nt yet decided dere fate,mayb dey want to be wid devil tru'out any kinda crises or dey wana cum to christ and be free of and 4rm ALL tins. MY ONLY SECURITY RYT NW IS JESUS,CUM JOIN ME!
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
You don't negotiate with terrorists, you crush them.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by jethro2: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
This is beyond our president. He needs urgent help before some innocent souls are wasted again. If the northern leaders forum can not talk reasons to their sons to stop this dastardly act, Nigeria will be better off divided. So they can have whatever they wants in their side
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Kentus(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Boko Haram, like a used sanitary towel, will soon be dumped to be remembered no more.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by INFO70: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
to hell with sharia law  :d
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Ramanto(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Those Boko haram are insane,they ar suffering frm an acute ignorance.if they really knew what sharia law is in d first place,i'm sure they woun't have been commiting suicide,nd attacking innocent souls. God'l nt 4give them 4 all thr atrocities
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=28pt]Phuck Ya Boko Haram![/size]
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by kholis(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
I dare you, "BokoNonsense". You guys and your sponsors are crazy. By the time this country eventually disintegrates, you numskulls will remain in your resource deficient north and gnash teeth with your sponsors. By that time, when there is no longer monthly federal allocations to your criminal governors, we will see what your brazen desert land will offer you in the name of resources. Eeeeeeediots!
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Baawaa(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
no be Sharia law na shege law!!
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by victor2exl(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram,

Now,therefore,I,Lieutenant-Colonel Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu Egbuna,Military Governor of Eastern and South Nigeria,by
virtue of the authority,and pursuant to the principles,recited
, above,do hereby solemnly proclaim that the territory and
region known as and called Eastern and South Nigeria together with her
continental shelf and territorial waters shall henceforth be an independent sovereign state of the name and title of "The
Republic of Niger-Deltan", loooooooooooooooool
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Benbisco(f): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
Sharia ko, Sharia ni.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Wasung: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
he who give up libberty for the sake end up like this.mr jona
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Wasung: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
sorry: i mean he who give up libberty for the sake of sefety end up loosing both
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Amalaaba: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
I think we should read the report well; it does not look authentic to me. I am afraid that some forces know how much hatred we have for one another and they are using the most sensitive points to destroy the little strand of hope holding us together.

I hope it is not true, but if it is true, will BH install Sahria over dead people? I think they are confused and devilish, if this is true. Their days are numbered. We shall get them out of life soon.

For those who are wishing for Nigeria's division as a solution to our numerous problems, please remember IFE/MODAKEKE, UMULERI/AGULERI, IJAW/ITSEKIRI/URHOBO, TIV/JUKUN, BIROM/HAUSA inter/intra ethnic wars of recent times. Since this year (only one month), 250 people have been killed in Ishellu (several displaced) and other places in Ebonyi. Lets not forget that in Southern Sudan that got western imposed freedom, over 1,000 have been killed and tens of thousands displaced in ethnic wars within the new country of less than a year.

Some countries thrive in the destruction of others.

No part of Nigeria is monolithic in anything! Lets be careful. Our problem is leadership not the people of Nigeria!
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Meristem: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
Gwud marrning enjeria! One enjeria is a do-or-die apia! , sorry, Its a do-AND-die appia! Hehehehe. I dey laugh in arabic.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by billyG(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Gej wake up frm yur slumber!the era of given carrot/folder to those Rams are over it is time to smoke those sheepbrain out f thier fackin rat-hole show them how it feel2 roast in thir own firecrackers angry angry angry angry angry
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by newacca: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
@LeoMax, True Talk. NOW I MISS OBJ
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by fred2265: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
They are bastards. Why hide? they should come out to monitor the country practice sharia. Bofoons
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by drnoel: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
namfav:

lets be honest, we can't have sharia in nigeria, its not even the will of muslims to have sharia all across nigeria, but sharia in the north has to be more effective than it is, we can't even issue fatwa on terrorism  or organised crime because the state law is above sharia, things have to change

I did mention in some previous post that these idiots would extend this sharia thing 2 the whole country and it looks like I was right. Look people, this thing is something we can't tolerate. Once you start negotiating with them they would make demands that can't be kept, that is why the US does not negotiate with terrorists. Its very simple. Boko Haram or Boko what ever their name are unreasonable. They became unreasonable when they started taking innocent lives. 146 in Kano, more than 500 in Maidugiri, 26 in Abuja. Look this group has killed more than 1000 Nigerians like u and me, people who now unfortunately can't speak 4 themselves like we are talking now. Who are gone, probably won't be remembered. It angers me when I hear negotiate with mad men. Yes they are mad. People who kill people like they have done are sick. No, we should no negotiate with people like that.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by betrani(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ha ha ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiha ha ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he laughs uncontrollably! Haahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohokikikikikikikikiki muslim wetin? Hahahahahahahahakikikikikikikikikikiki!b boko harmadians abi na comedians? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by odumchi: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2012

Sharia law in the North is already unconstitutional. How can religion and state be combined? In which modern state should the personal beliefs of a people be made official law?

In what modern state should a man's arm be amputated for stealing a goat? Or a woman be stoned for committing adultery?
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by chelseabmw(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2012
Bleep U BOKO HARAM
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by FEMARY1: 12:18am On Jan 31, 2012
Hehehe, These people must be kidding.

Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2012
they are more than stupid idiotas
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by dexterefa: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
It is a shame that Mr. President wants to negotiate with terrorist, well they reject western education but the guns and bombs they use to kill innocent Nigerians, where does the technology come from, don't forget the truth is this - because a south south son is President of the country, that is why several sacred cows have financed this group to bring down his presidency. may God help us all, Nigeria is heading in the wrong direction for doom. Open your eyes to the fact. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by jjzones(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
STATE AUTONOMY IS THE WORD. Wait a minute, Yes, BOKO HARAM Should f- ck 'emselves aight. Crazy ass niggaz.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by cintia(f): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
How are we sure its not a game plan by the northern politicians to make sure they win the 2015
presidentials. b/c with this unrest no official will want to go there for any reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Sack Maina – Presidency / Press Release: President Buhari Congratulates Chinese Leader On Re-election / FEC Approves ₦13.08 Trillion 2021 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.