Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. (1123 Views)

Breaking News: Top Nigeria Politicians Who Lost Their Pooling Unit. / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Joel3(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
The reigning words of our politicians.

Gej=> nigerians don't be afraid, terrorism is everywhere. This attacts are new to us, succide bombers are not part of us. I am ensuring nigerians that we will fish out this papatriators, this cawords will face the wrath of the law. They are not spirit and they are not ghost. They live among us.

Police= we are already on top of the situation. Investigation is going. Suspet ve been arrest from our inteligent report.
We are ontop of the situation. I am ensuring that Security measures have been put in place and assured everybody to go back to their lawful businesses.

Plz share the popular words you ve notice that is popularly use by our politicians
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Jakumo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
No cause for alarm.

Suspects will be brought to book.

Suspects will be fished out, after crack detectives comb all nooks and crannies of the city.

Go about your normal business.

Nobody is above Nigeria. Nobody is a Sacred Cow.

Disgruntled Elements and Enemies of Progress will rounded up and dealt with ruhthlessly.

God is on our side. God will punish the wicked. Only God knows tomorow. God will not forget Nigeria. Nigerians need God-fearing leadership.
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2012
I have ordered the security chiefs.

Fellow compatriots.

The perpetrators of these evil acts

I feel your pain
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Joel3(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2012
Boko haram will be a thing of the past. Let them come out for dialogue. Faceless element. We condem the bombing.
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Ngwakwe: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Poverty is the reason for Boko Haram - Arewa Politicians

Unequitable sharing of natural resources in favour of Niger Delta is the reason for Boko Haram - Sanusi Lamido

Lets create a ministry for Boko Haram - Osun State Governor

Boko Haram please forgive Nigerians for killing your innocent leader - OBJ

President Goodluck Jonathan is Retardate, Un-presidential, Fisherman, Un-polished - Nairalanders
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Afam4eva(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
It is the work of mischief makers

Those responsible for this dastardly act will be brought to book
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
There's a lacuna in the constitution

There are cabals in The oil industry
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Ortis: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
I dey kampe-OBJ... my fellow widows-patience GEJ.. We ar working,anambra is working-PETER OBI.... Anambra wil b d next dubai-taiwan-prof SOLUDO............ALL OF THEM NA POLITICAL JAGOONS
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by koruji(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
You worthless bufoon. When people descend on u guys with phenom u will cry wolf.

Look at the kind of trouble u are looking for by writing the nonsense below.

[size=18pt]Liars and sons of liars will always lie.[/size]

Ngwakwe:

Lets create a ministry for Boko Haram - Osun State Governor
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by bbporsche: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by bbporsche: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
lol
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Andrew3(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
the area has been cordoned off.

residents scampered for safety grin grin grin
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Due process was not followed....
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
Perpetrators of this dastardly act will be brought to book
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Joel3(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
No thugery, i ve called the commisioner of police to beep up security. Gost workers. New pdp.
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Perpetrators of this dastardly act will be brought to book

grin grin
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Stakeholders.
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by amebozone(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
One Man One Vote!
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2012
We shall ensua..........(ensure)....

I don't kno when Namadi sambo will stop ' ensua.......Ensua
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by Joel3(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2012
Hehe
Re: Reigning Words By Nigeria Politicians And Police. by 175(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Poco a poco

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The True Story Of Boko Haram / Nigeria’s Political Elite Compete With Saudi Arabia, Russia Over London shopping / Joke. Don't Mess With Seniors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.