Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,947 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy (516 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year- Sanusi / Still On The The Fuel Subsidy: Will NNPC Sell Locally Refined PMS For N141 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy by buchyno7(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2012
My fellow Nigerians,i am in Nigeria recently when the strike over the fuel subsidy was held but i just want to use this medium to ask just a question to my brothers and sisters,do we really have Journalist in NIgeria?During the presidential election when GEJ was elected Nigerian President,there was a problem from the north when the so called God fathers said blatantly that they will make Nigeria ungovernable when they dont win the election,am talking about Buhari,Guzo,IBB,Atiku and Adamu Ciroma,now since they lost the battle has Boko Haram started terrorising Nigerians,what are the jobs of the journalist,all we shout is GEJ GEJ when he is not our problem and he meant well with the subsidy,so fellow Nigerians if you know any Journalist tell him to bring that issue of NIgeria been ungovernable so they can be fished out.Kabiru Sokoto was arrested after the killing of Christians and no one is saying anything and we know the cause and we know is Goodluck,the earlier we face the truth the better for Igerians.I am very proud to be a NIgerian so NIgerians lets wake up and talk about the truth and stop chasing shadows
Re: Fuel Subsidy by Tabon: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2012
Good. Nice thread. All of them have forgotten so soon and blame Gej for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Building A New Nigeria With Idkt - Pab / Why Did National Conscience Party And Labour Organized Ocuppynigeria / Nigeria The Land Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.