Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? (1782 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by denobleman(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2007
Hi All,
It's all over the news that FIDELITY BANK is haveing a public offer for it's shares@N8.00.When I got this news I made efforts to get a prospectus to read.In the prospectus I could not see clearly the profitability and viablity of investing my hard earned money.What made more nervous is seeing in the prospectus what is stated as 'STAFF TRUST'.
So quys how good is this offer?
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by getwealthy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2007
I think its a good offer because one of the directors is a business guru from harvard and also a Governor in Nigeria, I mean the Anambra Governor.

Buy it

Andy
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by LondonCool(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2007
getwealthy:

I think its a good offer because one of the directors is a business guru from harvard and also a Governor in Nigeria, I mean the Anambra Governor.

Buy it

Andy

Do you buy shares in a company just because one of the Directors is a state Governor ( BTW,isnt he supposed to resign his directorship) and the other director is a Havard Graduate (as if people don't get ordinary pass results there) ?

What happended to sound company fundamentals and other salient performance indicators that determine future proitability ?

Wasnt the erstwhile Societe Generale Bank owned by former State Governors ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by walcolm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2007
LondonCool,
take it easy on getwealthy. you need to appreciate that some people invest emotionally as opposed to people like you who do it scientifically
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by husu(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2007
Fidelity bank plc is good at that price compared to access bank ipo which was highly overpriced.
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by denobleman(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2007
Hi All,
Thank quys for all the information that you dropped but I must say that I got nothing that I needed.Could someone hit straight at the points.If the offer is one to be bought,I will like to have points why it is.It is not,the points please.
I am not interested in the offer being good because it was lowly priced or because one the directors is my governor(yes,I'm an Anambrarian).Its my money that goes into the investment and not the state's.

Thanks all
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by osazee12(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
As i type this, the share price is N1.70
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer;how Good? by SavageResponse(m): 4:53am On Oct 04, 2019
osazee12:
As i type this, the share price is N1.70

After about 12 years! angry

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? / Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) / If I Invest 150k In Treasure Bill How Much Will I Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.