Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,286 members, 7,977,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:06 PM

Our Religious Leaders Are Bad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Religious Leaders Are Bad (564 Views)

Good Governance: I Need Your Prayers- Buhari Tells Religious Leaders / How Senate Majority And Minority Leaders Are Choosen / Should Religious Leaders Seek Political Positions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Religious Leaders Are Bad by bilms(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
I regret to say that our religious leaders both Christians and Muslims have done more harm to this nations than any set of people. They have caused more destruction to our mind,soul, body and environment than the politicians do, more corrupt than Nepa,take more bribe than police and even lie than the 419 scammers. They do more evil than the ritualists,more tribal than the tribe itself,sectional than militants,brutal than the Boko Haram,they are foolish and cowards and ignorant than illustrates. With Respect and exception to the genuine men of God. Abdul AOH
Re: Our Religious Leaders Are Bad by bilms(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Our Religious Leaders Are Bad by olawalebabs(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ Food for thought
Re: Our Religious Leaders Are Bad by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
This should go to religion. Sebi?
Re: Our Religious Leaders Are Bad by bilms(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
i think so too

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Acn Chieftain’s House, Set Ablaze Two Vehicles / A Country And Its Harvest Of Militancy / As A Nigeria Citizen, Are We Ready To End Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.