Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,281 members, 7,887,818 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha (6632 Views)

APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by Wily2wily: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
owasoyo:

@ willywilly: i can see u seriously need help,firstly u said d judgment is injustice, then later said thks to Al-mustapha for killing Abiolas family, see,what goes around, comes around, as u are happi d way the family they were murdered,one day someone will be happi d  way ur family were murdered too.onelse u repent and ask for forgiveness from God
My family does not steal,
Abiola is a Thief who caused the death of many Nigerians by embezzling our commom wealth. Today while millions of Nigerian are dying of poverty, Abiola family is enjoying the loots of their father.
I am calling Nigerias to commend Mustapha for a Job well done. Thief kill thief= good for Nigerians.
If Abiola and wife are till alive they could have sold off Nigeria
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by laCapri: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
Lollllllllllllll
You guys should ignore Wily2wily.
He is just trying to make us laugh, he's not serious.
pls let's not place curses on him.
My dear Wily2wily pls don't over do it ok?
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by success4(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
la Capri:

Lollllllllllllll[size=18pt]
You guys should ignore Wily2wily
[/size].
He is just trying to make us laugh, he's not serious.
pls let's not place curses on him.
My dear Wily2wily pls don't over do it ok?
Nice advice!
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by boodee: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
y2kaustin:

Nigeria!!!! always wasting vital resources,the US would have keep that guy and use him.That i know this guy too well,when i was in training in the Directorate of Military intelligence,trust me that guy is a wonderful material.i would have suggested the government adequately use him to strengthen its security apparatus.What a waste!!!

Wonderful material? are you for real? the guy abused his office, committed a crime, tried by the law court and found guilty, period.
FYI there are a thousand and one DMI operatives better than he was.
How many high profile rogue operatives have the US kept? you just dey yan rubbish!!!
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by IBILEOMO(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Willywilly, you are a very stupid person with the highest order of insanity, you have posted 2 things here that are contradictory.

1. Mustapha did not kill anybody
2. Mustapha has help Nigerian to kill the thief's wife

If you are to be a normal person you wouldn't have express your insanity to the work. Its only God that could help you, you are very poor in your mind that you dint have the mind of your own to think.

when I think deeply i discovered you are a member of the stupid sect disturbing the peace of this nation, God will expose all of you and you will be brought to justice AMEN.

olosi oloriburuku
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by Wily2wily: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Mustapha help Nigerians saved Billion from Abiola, that is why we have to thank Mustapha, if Abiola is still alive today he could have sold Nigeria off. That man is a Thief and Coup plotter
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by success4(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
it will be better to consider the user ID of someone before responding to him/her grin grin grin
Re: Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
This is just the beginning of the film!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Mining Must Make Africa Rich Not Poor – Ghana’s President / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.