Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,771 members, 7,921,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day (10030 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2012
Please you guys should help me. I have three chicks and they are all awesome and kind to me. I can't afford to lose any of them.

Two stay in my area and one stays a bit far away. The one far away has been reminding me of val day since 2nd week of January, and I meet the other two recently.

Pls I need a serious advice on how to manage the three of them on val day. Pls i need help badly. Am so confused.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Ask born2fock or 190-- all is well.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Scash(f): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2012
oloshi buruku
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by donbuchi1(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2012
egbeman1:

Please u guys should help me,i'v three chicks and they are all awesome and kind to me.I can't afford to lose any of them.
Two stays in my area and one stays a bit far away.The one far away has been reminding me of val day since 2nd week of January,and i meet the other two recently.
Pls i need a serious advice on how to manage the three of them on val day.
Pls i need help badly.Am so confused.

Correct the highlighted areas first, then we talk,

1 Like

Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by bekay911(f): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2012
Y not add one more galfwnd nah?
don buchi:

Correct the highlighted areas first, then we talk,
lol
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by jaybee3(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2012
Spend the night with the one that stays far away
Have lunch with one of the two that stays around you (Chose the one with the lowest rank so as not to spend too much time with her)
Have a romantic dinner with the last one.

Looks like only the one staying far away will be having her congo shined

But wait oh, how come you aren't using your brain to solve real life situations that will in turn enrich your pocket.
The sooner you realise juggling multiple gfs somewhat draws you back from achieving your ultimate potentials the better.
Yeye bwoi
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Tosinville(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2012
Scash:
oloshi buruku

^^Who be dis Scrash? must u curse? na personal afflictions dey worry u?
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Chnges(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
@OP engage in a trio-4ck. I think they'll be happy to stranggle you to death on bed. Hope it works 4 u. Happy val.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by AZeD1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

Spend the night with the one that stays far away
Have lunch with one of the two that stays around you (Chose the one with the lowest rank so as not to spend too much time with her)
Have a romantic dinner with the last one.

Looks like only the one staying far away will be having her congo shined

But wait oh, how come you aren't using your brain to solve real life situations that will in turn enrich your pocket.
The sooner you realise juggling multiple gfs somewhat draws you back from achieving your ultimate potentials the better.
Yeye bwoi
Experience talking
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by chelseabmw(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
invite the 3 all to ur house and bang them all at same time . . .ve tried it in the past,it worked. . . .It works wink
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by stepo707: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
chelseabmw:

invite the 3 all to ur house and slam them all at same time . . .ve tried it in the past,it worked. . . .It works wink
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
Am thinking of leaving town,cos i don't even have money to buy them gift.Am fucking broke this time
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
What are you doing with three girlfriends? Now you want to leave town because of girls, so what is your gain?
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Goldieluks: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oooh oi.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
egbeman1:

Am thinking of leaving town,cos i don't even have money to buy them gift.Am bleeping broke this time

bwaaaah! first you asked for advice and Jaybee gave it to you CLEAR AND SIMPLE. now you come back saying that you aint got money. lol, confused soul!

now i am sorry to say that:" if you have 3 GFs, no money to buy them a simple gift, and therefore want to run out of town like a biatch? then you best start growing some BALLS!"
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
Wth is bhaaaaaah? Mtcheww^^ tongue
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by drnoel: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
egbeman1:

Please u guys should help me,i'v three chicks and they are all awesome and kind to me.I can't afford to lose any of them.
Two stays in my area and one stays a bit far away.The one far away has been reminding me of val day since 2nd week of January,and i meet the other two recently.

boys will be boys
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by born2boink(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
Scash:

oloshi buruku
Dem beat another person, na you dey cry, Wetin concern you, if you lack home training, no bring am one nairaland ,gboro mi di eleru
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by kokoye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

now i am sorry to say that:" if you have 3 GFs, no money to buy them a simple gift, and therefore want to run out of town like a biatch? then you best start growing some BALLS!"

He actually has balls but they are currently 'lost in transit'

Run ojare . . dont mind MBJ.

When you eventually stop running and return home, whose kongo will you be shining? . . .surely not mine grin

Cos I'm sure those girls will see how cheap you are and will surely go give it to someone who can buy then a simple ribbon.

#thinkaboutit
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by WebSurfer(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2012
Mr man you are finnished, so now, whats your gain
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2012
Leaving town wouldn't be a good idea then.But how can i manage this three girls now? Will it be nice if i spring up issues that will linger between me and the other two till after the val?
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by CrazyBone(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2012
give me dier nomba. I we hep you
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by MrResource(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2012
Bro. . .A round table discussion won't
be bad wink . . .You'll know how to handle that.You said you are broke abi?
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by WebSurfer(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by infogenius(m): 2:18am On Feb 02, 2012
egbeman1:

Managing them on val day won't a problem at all.Just organize a val film show in your area.Invite the two in ur area at the same time possibly meet in a joint close to your house.And invite the third 30 minutes after the film show must have started.You would have a memorable val day.Invite me also to come and watch
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by femmy2010(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2012
this is serious.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2012
I think one is outta the game cos val is on Tuesday,which is a working dey.I'v two left.Those two are very tough tho.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Ranoscky(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2012
U be REAL egbe man! C wetin 3 different toto don cos for u. Oya nau, think wel wel o! [dis wey u no com get moni, hop dat ur small head no go blow while u dey think]
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2012
arrange the nyanshes on top of each of them. then put and remove, put and remove just like that.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by lifestyle1(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2012
Share with a friend. undecided
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by queensmith: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2012
You can always shoot yourselr, that way all 3 will be at the funeral. You can then call it a date. Or an orgy
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by ovo4u(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2012
egbe man just dial my number, we go run the show together, where side you come from self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp / Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.