Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,927 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Personalize Your Favourite Replica Sports Kits At The Lowest Prices. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Personalize Your Favourite Replica Sports Kits At The Lowest Prices. (604 Views)

Cars & Accessories For Sale At LOWEST Prices FREE Delivery On ALL Accessories / Perfumes At Lowest Prices! Call 01 8533445 / Buy Best Quality Indian And Italian Marble And Tiles At Lowest Prices In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personalize Your Favourite Replica Sports Kits At The Lowest Prices. by Kaestro(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2007
HAVE YOU BEEN CHARGED RIDICULOUSLY TO PERSONALISE YOUR REPLICA SPORT KITS? I'll be able to hook you up with prices well below %50 of what you get anywhere .From names,numbers,premiership badges and champions league badges.This is a brand new concept I'm working so anyone who knows anyone who needs to personalise their favourite club kits.Give me a holla
This is mainly for people residing in the UK but we might be able to go extra for large orders internationally i.e ship outside the UK.We personalise for all premiership clubs,Barcelona,AC Milan,Juventus,Real Madrid,Inter Milan etc.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Want To Make Money Before The End Of This Year / An End To Unemployment / Graphic Artist Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.