Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Free Classified In Nigeria. (www.gong-ad.com) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Classified In Nigeria. (www.gong-ad.com) (1105 Views)

Meet Carmudi Nigeria. Www.carmudi.com/ng / Nigeria's Classified Ads. Post Your Goods & Services Ads Free / Nigeria's Classified Ads. Post Your Goods & Services Ads Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Classified In Nigeria. (www.gong-ad.com) by folz: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

There is a new site (www.gong-ad.com) where you can buy and sell anything,get jobs, bargains, get even freebies. I encourage you all to use it and cascade your feedbacks.

KINDLY FOLLOW  THE PAGE WITH A LIKE wink wink wink  sadwww.facebook.com/GongAd)
Re: Free Classified In Nigeria. (www.gong-ad.com) by femigroup1: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Good Day,

Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR
MUMMY,GAY AND LESBIAN.Here is the opportunity for you to get get
connected to RICH SUGAR MUMMIES,GAY AND LESBIAN IN NIGERIA.All you
have to do is get back to us via our email: femi.group@yahoo.com or mobile number 08103645366.
folz: Hello nairalanders,

There is a new site (www.gong-ad.com) where you can buy and sell anything,get jobs, bargains, get even freebies. I encourage you all to use it and cascade your feedbacks.

KINDLY FOLLOW  THE PAGE WITH A LIKE wink wink wink  sadwww.facebook.com/GongAd)

(1) (Reply)

Kids Hair Accessories & Jewellery From Uk - 100 Pieces - N21,000 / How N13,000 Worth Of Website Increases My Income More Than 2000% Times. / Tired Of Scam? Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.