Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,537 members, 7,968,535 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Asa Is The Cover Of Tw Magazine’s “new Look”, Ice Prince & Others Shares Nyr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Is The Cover Of Tw Magazine’s “new Look”, Ice Prince & Others Shares Nyr (1643 Views)

Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Shameless Celeb: Kim Kardashian, Maheeda And Others Shares Unclad Photos / Asa Is Hot Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa Is The Cover Of Tw Magazine’s “new Look”, Ice Prince & Others Shares Nyr by amakaikeng(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Asa is face of the “New Look” of TW Magazine January issue. She looks so demurely beautiful and gorgeous in a black sequin dress. Never knew she was this beautiful. What was I thinking? I guess it’s because it’s one of those few times that she wasn’t wearing her trade mark glasses.

Ice Prince’s interview was off the hook. Funke Akindele and other celebrities share their New Year resolutions with us. And yes! The Fashion pages featuring Sunny Rose is simply amazing…

Read more @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/asa-graces-cover-of-tw-magazines-new.html

(1) (Reply)

Pictures- Rihana Hangs Out With Mum On Her Birthday / Beyonce Cheating On Jay-z? / “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.