Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? (12745 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Don't Buy Any Woman A Gift This Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by nwanioma(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Omo my matter is serious o!!

My babes birthday is on the 11th and then 14th is around the corner !! Omo see yawa!!  shocked

So I have placed an order for a birthday cake; Bought her the latest Blackberry Bold; and some birthday cards. I was gonna get her some jewellry but unfortunately I cant travel abroad just now so thats out of the question, she's on a diet and wont touch chocolates so thats also out, ABEG wetin I fit give get her wey the cost falls with 100,000 - 150,000k.

P.S; She already owns an Ipad, Iphone, Macbook and an Itouch.

Suggestions!!

Alusi OkijaTM

Why don't you order the jewelry, or get her a very nice wrist watch, better still just marry her! Check out some nice ideas and stuffs you could buy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-849813.32.html
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by chigozie250(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
what i would want as a gift for valentine is Harry Potter and the deathlely hallows in 3D part1 to end
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2012
A hot se'x frm my new gf
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Scash(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
~Killz~:

The only gift i want on the 14th of February, is some nice "Me alone" time. . . cool

u'll get just dt.

Me. . .
I want to meet my match. Someone i could love n dt would love me back. For reeeaaal
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by victorazy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
Human head
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by adewasco2k(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
Blackberry Porshe #420,000
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by dljbd1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
my babies birthday is on val, dis is a big challenge guys. Nd by d way, its a distance relationship, pls, wht cld i get for her? Fynx
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Sike(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
victorazy:

Human head

Plz, I go manage the two eyes abeg.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
Boxers and singlet
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
Bomb detector
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by 10Billion(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
My gf ask me dis same question & my answer was simple, I told her I want S -EX, S/EX & more S -EX. Was I not correct?.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Pc guru,an engagement ring would be cool for now.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by victorazy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
@ Sike:
Nawa for u bros, apart from d skull & tongue, what will I do with d rest?
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by nwanioma(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
dl_jbd:

my babies birthday is on val, dis is a big challenge guys. Nd by d way, its a distance relationship, pls, wht cld i get for her? Fynx

Lucky you, two birds with one stone you can check out some very cool ideas here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-849813.32.html#msg10097714
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by deathmen12: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
ALL I WANT IS MARYJANE TO LOVE ME WITH HER LOVE JUST AS I LOVE HER, THEN I WILL GIVE HER MY BEST.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2012
A very special "kpekus" oh.In a different environment and in a brand new style.

Hey,you have been told !
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
i don't have anything yet grin
no money after NYSC angry
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by chuqudy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
chinnyonwu:

Iwu a goat. Why not open another thread for that instead of calling nigerians eediots?

@onwu,  I know you are one of those who always like to receive or those who give in expectation of something. That was why you are so hurt by my comment. All you need is a repentance from your evil ways. Make up your mind not to receive anything from someone this February. And if you are giving, give to those you know that you will gain nothing from. If it is your friend, avoid expecting sexx in return from the person. This is what true love means.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by stunna2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
@ Topic is BORING

for once, stop boring people with what would you like as a gift, rather ask people if they have love, good love in their lives right now and how they hope to celebrate that person on valentines day!?

tell us about ur lucky love and and if you have no gift idea, ask readers here and so keep it interesting folks
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by oiki: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
i need d diamond engagement ring, simple
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
Just shiped in a range rover sport to be given 2 her,though am having a second thought.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by moHot(f): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
INAH JOSEP:

Just shiped in a range rover sport to be given 2 her,though am having a second thought.

AT THIS POINT I THINK YU NEED TO HAVE A THIRD TOT, you won't think again if you give it to me ASAP ( if possible b4 VAL.) grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2012
For Valentine 2012, I would love to met a nice traditional Nigerian Woman (Yoruba or Hausa) in Nigeria who will eventually come and join me in the US.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by chibaby5(f): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hmmmmmm still thinkin. . . .
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
@mohot,unless if u are a lady lol,
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by moHot(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
INAH JOSEP:

@mohot,unless if u are a lady lol,

I LAFF IN CHINESE XANZGHIZINCHOUN grin grin, what do you fink??
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Lucario007(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
an xbox 360 system. with 2 1 game disks.
p.s. i don't care who it comes from as long as i get it.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Walala(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
My babe had better not give me the same gift from Christmas, showing up bare with only trenchcoat and heels on at my door.   angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Walala(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
I want a menage a trois with a latin woman and whip cream, handcuffs, strawberries and a whip.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2012
@mohot, I said cos am presently surfing with my fone.
On a serious note, am thinking otherwise cos she might say she desire my attention more than all sort of gifts,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking / Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.