Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

How was your first date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How was your first date? (3642 Views)

Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How was your first date? by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Jun 25, 2005
Legry that is so cute! smiley
Re: How was your first date? by dominobaby(f): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2005
Legry, cute breaking news, we still are tuned in.

Mamba, quicken your process o!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2005
legry thumbs up 4 ya~
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2005
*****HEADLINE NEWS******

In what would look like a retaliation to the executed coup that happened six days back in the very heart of NAIRALLAND. Millitary personels of the dreaded RED PLAYERS SPECIAL ANTI-THIEF GIRLFRIEND SQUAD have been seen at diffrent locations( Universitys and Polys) and bases (Homes and Hostels) in full combat gear and in very hostile postures,This special squad which involves Males and Females are already on the move. Intended targets according to reliable sources have been attacked and apprehended and also according to source these targets whose name where withheld from us have been very active members of the presidents office. The past president has not made an official statement to the present situation has it seems that he is using the help of the special forces to get his postion back. Our news crew went to barracks today for information and caught up with FIELD MARSHALL MAMBA and in quote from the Field marshal himself "The president is okay and is in safe arms the eneimies would be brought down and our agents are already in hostile land please let everyone be calm and let peace continue to reign thank you" on finishing this conversation we caught up with GENERAL ALLENPOWERED and his quote goes has follow " kAI if to say i know na me for do dat coup ooo cause whalai that girl wei dem do coup for kai she fine well well o , make you see as my body de do me giz giz" from our point of view i think that really sums up the situation

The state of NAIRALAND has always been know has the state of peace but with this present situations it seems even the innocents in Nairaland might get affected by this present situation

Like always My name is Legry live again from NAIRALAND and would remain here to serve you with the true and clear picture of what unfolds from this situation

Thank you
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2005
OH! legry
Re: How was your first date? by mamba(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2005
Crazy a$$ N!&&@ (legry) grin grin
Re: How was your first date? by hotangel2(f): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2005
grin grin.you r good at this.
Re: How was your first date? by Angelgal(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2005
Legry! I'm glued to the Nairaland radio (without battery) station.....nna biko what's the latest on this issue?!
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me go loko people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How was your first date? by mosiate(f): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2005
lergry,i dey trip ohoooooooooooo.beside where is seun i'm sure he's not aware of this.pls let someone notify him thru his PM
Re: How was your first date? by Seun(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2005
I am on strike for the rest of the day.
Re: How was your first date? by mosiate(f): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2005
Seun:

I am on strike for the rest of the day.
Seun, you had better not be.
Re: How was your first date? by Greatpeter(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2005
My first love? I can't remember.
Re: How was your first date? by showlankie(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2005
first dates are quite uncomfortable atimes, but i see it as a situation very relevant in any affair, to the vigilant ones you will tend to see a lot
Re: How was your first date? by showlankie(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2005
http://www.links2love.com/dating_first_date.htm
check out that page and see if it will help those on fisrt-timers
Re: How was your first date? by blendz4real(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2005
Yet to experience it. But hope it is goin nto be cool!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How was your first date? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2005
It went great!
Re: How was your first date? by nana(f): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2005
It was really great.
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2005
So nana im curious what happened on your first date to make it so great cause i feel you grining as you typed this
Re: How was your first date? by larger20(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2005
ooooooo
Re: How was your first date? by snazzydawn(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2005
Mine was sooooo not funny.I was tonguetied and just smiling like one fish head... cheesy cheesy cheesy .When he would ask me one simple question,I would smile sheepishly and twist my fingers and look at my toes(shakes head).It was so embarassing.And you won't believe how old I was.19 years old.Gosh,well,now,I will look at you in the eyeball and smile sweetly and take you on,if possible,intimidate you.Hahahahaaaa!!!!The young have surely grown cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How was your first date? by gem87(f): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2006
cum on people a date doesn't hv to be eatin at some fancy restaurant and smilin like , s
mine ws nice and full of kisses. hmm luved it
Re: How was your first date? by nickybayo(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
i was 15, he was 24
he was all hands and he was also an ass and i was naive
so i guess i can say i've never really experienced my first date
yet!!
Re: How was your first date? by kodewrita(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2009
nickybayo:

i was 15, he was 24
he was all hands and he was also an ass and i was naive
so i guess i can say i've never really experienced my first date
yet!!

ooh sorry. we guys are like that sometimes. Back in the days of experimentation, that was the in thing. Whats the point of watching Sharon stone and all the others every night on the PC or TV without trying out. heh.

But real life did not work out like that. we learnt to appreciate other stuffs like conversation, dressing and so many other things. Though guys still get turned on at the sight of a very well endow, shut up kodewrita.

Enough said
Re: How was your first date? by tpia6: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: How was your first date? by tpia6: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? / Why Do We Kiss? / Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.