Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,766 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Help! My Pc Refuse To Load - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Pc Refuse To Load (806 Views)

Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem / How Do I Remove NAV2004 (Norton Antivirus 2004) From My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by Andycool: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2007
I use a P4 Dekstop PC. It refuses to boot after an Power Outage. When Trying to boot it gives a message to choose SAFE MODE, NORMAL , LAST KNOWN CONFIG. The systems shows my windows logo and restarts when any of the above option is choosed. PLS HOW DO I FIX THIS FAULT
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by sabmack(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
if u can call me on 08082350001 i might be of help to u. halla me. bye
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by hayprof(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
Try repair your OS.

-Using the Windows Xp Cd. wink
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by Tini(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
Boot the OS with the XP installation CD.you can then recover your files then re-install or you do a repair.
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by King2000: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
Good evening i saw ur message can you call me to retify ur the problem 4 u. my number is 08029746797.
Thanks.
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by koseepaaro(m): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2007
Andycool, see, it is possible that the windows you have installed in your system has corrupted due to improper shutdown from last use.

The advices I can give to you are:
1. Try to enter your system BIOS Utility, change the boot sequence to CD ROM Drive, insert the exact windows CD you use to install that system into the CD ROM Drive, and re-install the windows.
BUT NOTE: Make sure that you choose "repair windows" not "install fresh windows" when you are trying to re-install the windows in order for you not to loose your important files on the sysytem.

2. If advioce "1" above did not solve the problem, look for a way of connecting the Hard Drive of that your system (make sure that the jumper of the Hard Drive of your system is set to "slave" while the Hard Drive of another system you are taking you Hard Drive to must be set to "master"wink to another system and copy out your important files. Then, format the Hard Drive and reload the windows.

I believe the above advices should be able to solve your problem. But if no, Try to leave note on the current status of your system after following the above advices.

Thanks.
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by wed123(m): 1:57am On Oct 16, 2007
Just re-install your OS. Every other thing is a waste of time.
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by inze(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2007
@Andycool

if you really know the true meaning of "koseepaaro" you'll know that he has said it all.

Big ups to koseepaaro

I n z e
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by Andycool: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2007
THANKS 2 koseepaaro AND CO. you guys have save my day.
koseepaaro:

Andycool, see, it is possible that the windows you have installed in your system has corrupted due to improper shutdown from last use.

The advices I can give to you are:
1. Try to enter your system BIOS Utility, change the boot sequence to CD ROM Drive, insert the exact windows CD you use to install that system into the CD ROM Drive, and re-install the windows.
BUT NOTE: Make sure that you choose "repair windows" not "install fresh windows" when you are trying to re-install the windows in order for you not to loose your important files on the sysytem.

2. If advioce "1" above did not solve the problem, look for a way of connecting the Hard Drive of that your system (make sure that the jumper of the Hard Drive of your system is set to "slave" while the Hard Drive of another system you are taking you Hard Drive to must be set to "master"wink to another system and copy out your important files. Then, format the Hard Drive and reload the windows.

I believe the above advices should be able to solve your problem. But if no, Try to leave note on the current status of your system after following the above advices.

Thanks.

Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by jerryomega(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2007
Anyway, the best answer you can ever get has been supplied by Koseepaaro, I am an engineer too, and I really (100%) support what he has said. If that could not solve the problem, it probably means your whole system is faulty not operating system. But try and apply the instruction been given to you; you will surely see the result!!! grin
Re: Help! My Pc Refuse To Load by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
in future, get a surge arrester and ups and stabiliser. if you use your system for serious biz, you don't need the shit that comes with power failures.

also, i hope you have all your drivers and installation files for your software.

or we'll be seeing you again( my system has no sound, my monitor is not focused. . grin)

(1) (Reply)

Hp Nx6125 Laptop For Sale / Authorized Seller Of Autocad Software 2004 In Port Harcourt - Urgent Pls. / Why Does My Pc Keeps Switching Off And On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.