Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,242 members, 7,970,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. (1489 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / What Is Your Best Hosting Company / I Need The Best Hosting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by Bubemi: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2012
Hey guys pls I've heard of dis 500/ year and other cheap hosting, pls I want to kno d best hosting I cld use for my site so as to get good business/wider audience. Tnks
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by mastere3: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2012
Visit www.vbhostnet.com

Offer the best unlimited web hosting solution in Nigeria including starting your own reseller hosting business. With sophisticated server located in US and Canada
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by guru01(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
@op,
Take a look at http://www.centurymegasystem.com they are on of the best hosting company you can rely on.
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by greenmouse(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2012
Am very sure someone that replied your post here is not reliable, my friend be very careful.
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by cheapautos: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
I use the world's 2 best hosting companies based in the USA - justhost.com or hostmonster.com.
Most of the guys advising you here maybe resellers.Be careful not to fall into wrong hands who would rather want to make money than offer guidance.
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by ilekky(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
There is no crime being a reseller for a web hosting company in Nigeria

but I want to assure you that even most of these resellers will also

help you in doing some technical things on your web.For me I also assist

most of the clients to either upload or help them perfect some little

things in their design.
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by ahmsta(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2012
list of some cheap and yet reliable webhosting companies in Nigeria => www.ahmsta.com/2011/10/web-hosting-in-nigeria.html
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by frisahost(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2012
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by kiran1: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2012
hi are you looking for the best web hosting service then i guide you to visit http://www.thewebpole.com/ .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by histechs(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
We will do it for you @ www.histechsonline.net
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by cuteng(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
hi, you can check out ..we use a US based server, full optimized with cpanel.
just take a look at it, thanks cool
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by Timileyin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
My advice for you is just get a GTb Master card and pay online. Dont try any of this niger hosts ooo if the site is for a very important client else you may just end up in jail.... lol. i use dailyrazor.com
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by DualCore1: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
Timileyin: My advice for you is just get a GTb Master card and pay online. Dont try any of this niger hosts ooo if the site is for a very important client else you may just end up in jail.... lol. i use dailyrazor.com

Don't poison people's minds with your narrow thinking. You use one brand of German cars and you discourage people from trying any brand of German cars. How wise is that?
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by ProGSM(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
U may want to check out www.lagoshost.com very good one!
Re: I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. by dejioke1(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2012
Nigerian Web Hosts are doing great Now! you can review the ones listed in this post :
https://www.nairaland.com/849563/web-hosting-companies-nigeria-contact
Take your time to check them out each and choose your choice!

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Hacked? (pics) / If You Have 6k Right Now, Come & Carry This Blog I Want To Sell It ASAP! / Admin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.