Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,674 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. (7133 Views)

I Need 'end Time' Comments On This Photo.... / Some Silly Comments On Nairaland / 16 Reasons Why You Must Own A Blackberry Porsche: (2) (3) (4)

Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by chinnyonwu(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
QUESTIONS U SHOULD ASK BEFORE BUYING THE
NEW BLACKBERRY PORSCHE (at about N360,000)
(1) Does it download food?
(2) Does it fly?
(3) Does it transfer you via bluetooth to another
country
(4) Does it come with another life?
(5) Does it come with unlimited BIS?
(6) Does it ping heaven?
(7) Does it give you a lap dance?
(cool Does it have Brazilian hair?
If it does not perform any of the above functions,
please don't kill ursef; consider buying a land and
starting foundation,

What do u think??

Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by sutoboy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
i think say na javlin u dey use abi?any type of phone u dey use sef

shey e dey download food?

it all for fun,if u av ur money buy it
dont come here and start to make mouth for us,after all na bb broadcast u cop this from,u kan wan dey form for us here,get the hell outta here MF
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by chinnyonwu(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^
R u blasting basketmouth or the poster?
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
Oyinbo go just sitdown plan hw to kill d economy of africa. N we go dey fall 4 dem bait. "BLACK SENSE" Mtcheeèeew. . Äbeg mk dem carry go abeg we don taya. Blackberry ko whiteberry ni.

Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by sutoboy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
chinnyonwu:

^^
R u blasting basketmouth or the poster?

both of them

DONkollione:

Oyinbo go just sitdown plan hw to kill d economy of africa. N we go dey fall 4 dem bait. "BLACK SENSE" Mtcheeèeew. . Äbeg mk dem carry go abeg we don taya. Blackberry ko whiteberry ni.

as for u i don talk say i no go folo u talk again
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by chinnyonwu(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^
Young man, what's ur problem?? They just posted a comment from a famous comedian and ur saying trash? Btw, this is jokes section, if u don't want to laugh just getout! Rubbish
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by sutoboy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2012
ehn ehn i no no say na real comedian oh!

see dis wowow pikin dey form for jokes section MF o watch cartoon joor
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
Sutoboy na fool shun! grin grin . So u no sabi basket mouth? grin . I dey laff oo. Now dat is d joke cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by ARareGem(f): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
^Seriously. grin
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by EfemenaXY: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
DONkollione:

@ E don kolo finish; where I go fit by this whiteberry?

moi is interested grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
@efe

e dey alaba international cheesy grin . Wen u go ask dat ibo boy (jack). Lmao! cheesy

@araregem. . Seriously spoken cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
E don Kolo Finish

Oya post pischur make I see first tongue tongue

**come, you nor get abbreviation for this your name sef??!!**
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by sutoboy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
hmmm i no go talk oh
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
@efe

me sef neva see am grin .

Abeg mk i no gv u muscle 4 fingers (E.D.K)

@SUTO u know say we dey joke abeg bro no tk am personal! CHEERS! cheesy .
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by sutoboy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
u and who?

another projan rival don dey!

NPJC, Nairaland Progressive joker Club

president na the real Boss Skales
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by eghost247(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
blackberry porsche

Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
chinnyonwu:

QUESTIONS U SHOULD ASK BEFORE BUYING THE
NEW BLACKBERRY PORSCHE (at about N360,000)
(1) Does it download food?
(2) Does it fly?
(3) Does it transfer you via bluetooth to another
country
(4) Does it come with another life?
(5) Does it come with unlimited BIS?
(6) Does it ping heaven?
(7) Does it give you a lap dance?
(cool Does it have Brazilian hair?
If it does not perform any of the above functions,
please don't kill ursef; consider buying a land and
starting foundation,

What do u think??
abi oh, its d fact.
And its funny too.
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by fredie107(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
The Money for dis useless phone can buy many/plenty Techno Phones! thats enough to start business,
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by foleyx: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
does it come wif a honey pot or a joystick to keep u occupied on those long lonley nights
Re: Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2012
Na statement of Class....thats all.....

Dussehra Funny Whatsapp-facebook Status Pics Messages Jokes Memes / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA / Watch This Funny Man Spell “buhari” Don’t Laugh Alone