Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,802 members, 7,918,595 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? (9802 Views)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by MrCork17: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
well if u dont need it, i will give it to Tosinvillle angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by MrsChima1(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

well if u dont need it, i will give it to Tosinvillle angry

Please do! I am occupied at this time. tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Tosinville(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^Bro, do you suck dikc all over peckham?
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Yorisb: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Topic

Decree absolute. angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by omnitrix: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
KWULIKWULI & GARRI
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by opribo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
My girl has not been close to me since last December, she only started calling me last week and I know it is because of Valentine. I am waiting for her that day. I know what to give her it is in my mind. A special gift I dare not mention it until the D Day.
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Wetin be VAL!
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by mobf: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
opribo:

My girl has not been close to me since last December, she only started calling me last week and I know it is because of Valentine. I am waiting for her that day. I know what to give her it is in my mind. A special gift I dare not mention it until the D Day.
grin grin i know wetin dey ur mind guy
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Yorisb: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
opribo:

My girl has not been close to me since last December, she only started calling me last week and I know it is because of Valentine. I am waiting for her that day. [size=13pt]I know what to give her it is in my mind.[/size] A special gift I dare not mention it until the D Day.

Bwahahahahaha! grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by eros(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
opribo:

Hmmmm!!! Sharp bad guy. No kill person pikin oooooo
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by hazureal(f): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
lol @ Mrs, Chima's initial reply.
I'll give hubby a gift dat has become rare in recent times - undisturbed sleep thru d nite. Lol
I wont wake him up each time d baby starts crying (& i need 2 go 2 d bathroom!)
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Valentine's day, A day so many girls get unwanted pregnancies, Condoms go on strike that day, At times dat day make's u stup.id & funny, Well, any chick wey cross my way dat day sha, I fit buy her handbag & make up kit & slippers, No S.ex dat day cuz i neva wan bcome Baba junior
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by lifestyle1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
[size=15pt]Business Partner ? undecided[/size]
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Jumaisha(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dirty hug/slap
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by MAYOWAAK: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dear ladies,
Due to d recent Boko Haram attacks, we would avoid public places like fastfood, cinemas, bars, restaurants, beaches
To safe guard our lives. Therefore,this year's valentine will be strictly on bed.
Signed __________
Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends(NAOB)
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Killz3(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
MAYOWAAK:

Dear ladies,
[size=14pt]Due to d recent Boko Haram attacks, we would avoid public places like fastfood, cinemas, bars, restaurants, beaches
To safe guard our lives. Therefore,this year's valentine will be strictly on bed.
[/size]
Signed __________
[size=16pt]Laugh Wan Finish My Popcorn![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
MAYOWAAK:

Dear ladies,
Due to d recent Boko Haram attacks, we would avoid public places like fastfood, cinemas, bars, restaurants, beaches
Signed __________

grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by SoftVersion(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
I'll buy her one red bag, a pair of red shoe, a red mini gown, red rose flower and probably take her to beautiful field with a lot of trees and flowers, chill with vodka, do romantic talks and listen to cool music. Would you recommend something else?
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by SoftVersion(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
I'll buy her one red bag, a pair of red shoe, a red mini gown, red rose flower and probably take her to beautiful field with a lot of trees and flowers, chill with vodka, do romantic talks and listen to cool music. Would you recommend something else?
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Nosyke(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2012
MAYOWAAK:

Dear ladies,
Signed __________

grin grin grin grin grin grin, where is their national headquarters? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2012
^^ you want to go and protest?
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Nosyke(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2012
cynthiafred67:

^^ you want to go and protest?

Nah, want to go and register as an active member wink wink
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Tunexsy(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2012
Window Shopping, give her eyes some beautifull gift!!!
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by scholes23(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2012
VALENTINE WARNING TO ALL GIRLS!, Lmao
hw can u gv boxers/belts and be xpectin
ipad2 on valentine's day?
Hw can u gv common singlet and xpectin
bold5? Is it fair??, Buy singlet 4 me and get
a bra.(Period)
@ mrs chima, a 17inch present wont harm u @ all or are u scared. Of course i know u love long things & u like KOBOKO. Come & be my val & u wont lack these things. Myn iis 35 inches. I'm sure u'll love it,
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by scholes23(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2012
Victor Nkume
President
National Association of Nigerian
Boyfriends (NANB)
Dear Girlfriends,
Due to certain circumstances
beyond our
control, such as; subsidy
removal, Boko Haram,
unemployment, non
payment of minimum wage
among
other economic
downfalls, we would not be
taking part
or available during this
year's valentine's day
celebration.
Obviously, our country needs
prayer
and fasting and
all bachelors have agreed to
engage in
indoor fasting
and prayer through feb 12th to
16th 2012. We
advice you visit your parents
and other
family
members to spend valentine's
daywith
them after all they are loved
ones as
well, we wish you all a happy
valentine's day celebration
in advance,
will talk to
you after 16th of Feb 2012.
We luv u all but God luvs u more
Thanks for
your usual
cooperation,
Signd,
NANBS
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Killz3(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2012
scholes23:

VALENTINE WARNING TO ALL GIRLS!, Lmao
[size=16pt]hw can u gv boxers/belts and be xpectin
ipad2 on valentine's day?
Hw can u gv common singlet and xpectin
bold5? Is it fair??, Buy singlet 4 me and get
a bra.(Period)
[/size]
[size=16pt]Falls from OKADA!!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Tunexsy:

[size=15pt]Window Shopping, give her eyes some beautifull gift!!![/size]
[size=16pt]DIES! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Pricelesss(f): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
Forks and Pussy cats. He luvs it a lot. We both love it grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by dabrake(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Schaum series PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA. That's what i will give her on the 14th.
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by CrazyBone(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake sir. plis sar. wot is a wastin baskirt do in yua backgrand pishure? dunt be fill ofenses sar, bet wai aer yu sooo huglyful? tongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Phate07(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

Schaum series PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA. That's what i will give her on the 14th.
Hmmm. undecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by Natasha2(f): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
nothing
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? by dabrake(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Crazybone, that is my acada block. Just finished my exams for the session. NUC delegates came to my school that day so there was basket at every nook and cranny of the campus in order to ensure cleanliness in the campus premises. The camera was faulty. Answered your question? You are not half as handsome as I am. Believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? / Nigerian Ladies On Bikini / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.