Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? (11044 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by mustspin: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ibanga p:

@poster, u don treat malaria recenty, if no, try go do am,na d symptoms be dat

gbam!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
I am one!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
ℓ̊ remember when ♍γ̲̣̣̥ cousin was sick, he was only 20 and he had kidney failure. We all knew he was gonna die. At Λ̸̸̸̨̨ point he had stopped eating for like Λ̸̸̸̨̨ week, he hadn't tasted food. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ sister was having recurring dreams where some men dressed like doctors wearing white kept coming to the room where he was everyday. Before they enter, they will fetch Λ̸̸̸̨̨ cup of water from the tap and take it into the room where he was staying. Whenever they are going in, no one else must go in with them. They kept giving him this water everytime they came and ℓ̊ guess this was what was sustaining him because for someone who hasn't eaten for close to two weeks, u can imagine his condition. She was having this dream everyday. On this last day, the angels came as usual but this time they didn't take any water inside. This time they were so plenty. They entered the room and surrounded his bed and covered him. By the time she woke up, they called us to say he was dead. Those doctors were angels and that water was the living water. Believe it or not. He died on the 12th of january 2012 at 20 yrs
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by godisgr8(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Physically, no, but in my dreams, yes.
@Ibanga n all u doubters, the supernatural is real.
Just because it has not happened to you doesn't mean it isn't real.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by hilli666(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Next time you all run into an "Angel" or have a chance encounter with your so called bright lights and spirit guides. Can you please ask them the solution for the high crime and corruption in the country; ask them why " in a country with more churches and mosques per square mile" crime, diseases and poverty pervade every aspect of life. Ask them why they didnt appear to the thousands of innocent people who have been brutally slaughtered, raped, toutured, extorted, oppressed, intimidated, robbed.  Ask them why since we adopted Christianity, we have seen more suffering and pain than ever documented in our history; Ask them if God is mad at us, and if so, why? So we can begin to fix thiese problems. With all the millions of people experiencing paranormal phenomema in this country you would think we would have advanced as a society. Or is it not the same angels that people in other advanced cultures are seeing?? Maybe our angels are "Nigerian Angels" , and are just as incompetent as our failed inscrupulus leaders.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
@ Topic. . . .

Yes!!

I see angels everyday. In fact, I'm seeing angels right now.  .  

- Elephant angel.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
*Enters the house and heard the discussion going, gets angry and move the topic to Religious section*

embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Dyt(f): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
v felt d touch of an angel
felt so warm n relieving
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by 2Mekus: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
[b]I haven't seen one knowingly, but I have had feelings of their presence around me.  One day, I came out of an office and as I opened my car door suddenly I started thanking Jesus.  I didn't really know why I was thanking Him because nothing extra ordinary happened to me at that moment.  So a voice said to me 'why are you thanking Him'.  I ignored that voice and continued thanking Him while I steered my car ready to join the traffic.  

Now, I was to join the traffic by cutting across the busy road to be on the right side of the lane.  As I accelerated to avoid being hit by a vehicle from my left side and at same time avoid being hit also by a car coming behind, a young lady wanting to cross the road suddenly stepped in front of my car and became confused.  She couldn't cross and couldn't go back.  She was just fidgeting right in the middle of the road.  I slammed hard on my brake with both feet and the car came to a loud screech inches away from her legs.  People shouted and hurled insults at the obviously petrified woman.

But a voice filtered into me saying. "That was why you were thanking Jesus".  It sure feels good to have Him around you.[/b]
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by chuqudy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
Try and visit psychiatrics for proper mental check ups.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by bigdoo: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
I have had such an experience before in the past but I thought that I actually saw a ghost as I was frightened by the flash of bright light, which woke me up and chilled me up to my shoulders. I could not see anybody and the bright light flash gradually faded away. I was very scared. Later on in the morning I learnt that one of my relatives had died in an accident that night. So I concluded that it must be the ghost of the dead relative that visited me.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Joagbaje(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
We meet angels from time to time without even knowing it. If you help others ,more angels will visit you.

Hebrews 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by bodee(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
kombats:

Did it look like dis lol
ha ha why na!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by bodee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
Or does the angel look like this

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Basics007: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
Never seen one before. If i see one i may probably sleep with her
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
Basics007:

Dude, Angels are guys and not babes!! You be homo?! undecided

What you may wanna Bleep is Mamiwater and Queen of the Coast and her daughters! I heard they are sexy and hot!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
^ ow do u know dey r guys?
u v done one b4?
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by rman: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
It is not everyone that appears normal that is normal.

Awon ti won ri angel yi ti, opolo won ko wapa.

Movies and religion are really dealing with them.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Basics007: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dyt:

^ ow do u know dey r guys?
u v done one b4?
Help me ask him o
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
I used to feel be pressed by demonic forces at night,it was really serious cos sometin was always strangling me at night.one day I specifically prayed dat God should should send his angels to guard my run.after dat prayer I slept like a baby.at about two I suddenly work and I saw a very bright figure standing at my door.I swear I saw it back and it disappeared immediately I became fully conscous.I know it was an angel I saw dat day
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by dontalk: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
I had very similar experience about 18 years ago with THE LIGHT(JESUS). To my own understanding from the Bible, that light you saw must be JESUS  and not an angel. Recall how such extraordinary brilliant light fell on Paul(formerly Saul ) on his way to Damascus. I think JESUS needs you. Don't hesitate to surrender to Him forthwith. Remember it is a privilege.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by andrewozed: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
Okija_juju:
Quote from: Basics007 on Today at 04:59:26 PM

Dude, Angels are guys and not babes!! You be homo?! 

What you may wanna Bleep is Mamiwater and Queen of the Coast and her daughters! I heard they are sexy and hot!!

Angels are neither male nor female, they are spirits. Check you dictionary, spirits are sexless. No one can see an angel with the ordinary eyes, since they are spirits God can choose to open your supernatural eyes if he want you to see them. Period!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by seancrystalz: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
When u think u see an angel, it is a result of ur imagination, which religion is all about, so many pple who claimed to av been called by God today where only satisfied after their spirit satisfied their imagination, u don't see d biblical or quranic angels.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Heathen(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
@op I see an angel every now-and-then,  when am taking a really heavy crap!!!!![/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Observer1: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
I have actually seen an angel called Raphael.
am not going 2 explain,what,when,how to
anyone here as there re 2 many ignorant pple
here.but poster keep doing what u re doing,if
it is an angel that visited u then am sure he come back.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by UyiIredia(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
I have never seen an angel.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Bolarge1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
TISABONE!

PRAY AND FAST SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS. PROBERBLY GOD WANTS TO GIVE YOU A GIFT OF REVELATIONS.

IT ALWAYS STARTS LIKE A MIRAGE. BUT WHEN YOU SEEK THE FACE OF THE LORD DILIGENTLY IT WILL COME REAL AND CLEAR TO YOU.

IT HAPPENED TO SAMUEL, MOSES AND OTHERS LIKE THAT IN THE BIBLE.

I WISH YOU THE BEST.

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by mpmp: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2012

@TisaBone

Not too long ago, I was sleeping. Then suddenly out of nowhere, I woke up. My room was filled with the most beautiful, brightest light I have ever seen in my life. There is no word in the english language to describe this light excepy "unexplainable". The light literally took my breath away. As I gasped for breath, the light got brighter and brighter. Then as quickly as I had awakend, I went back to sleep. I had no idea what it was that I had seen. I asked my church brother what it was. (he has also seen these types of things) and he told me it was an angel, that god had sent to me.

So my question to you is, have you ever seen an angel, or something divine, that could come from no one else but God?

before you could be sure that its an angel you really saw, you must answer the question: what did you eat the night before?

Some people eat good food and see angels. Some others eat nonsense and see demons. Its called life.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by demoheart: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
I NEED TO KNOW THE COLOR OF THE ANGEL!!! BLACK OR WHITE B'COS THE ANGEL WE GOT AROUND AND IN THE MOVIES ALWAY WHITE)).
CRAZY WORLD!! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by phlame(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
@op you need to get your self checked ASAP, Also read on the signs of Madness cry
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Grizz: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
OP, dude. . . lay off the crack.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by ceejayluv(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
Has anyone seen a succubus before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Jesus Did Not Resurrect? / Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic" / Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.