Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others (736 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by xbanky1: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2012
i want everyone to be aware that there is a guy calling people with uk numbers, whe  he calls you he will ask you if you knw who is calling if you mention anybody you knwin the uk he will hold on to that person. he will you that he has sent blackberry and leather watch to you through his friend dr. owolabi. he will continue by saying he gave him1000pounds. he will tell you that he needs alien permit, that you should call a number, elder babalola, he is in charge of the document, and before you know what is going you might have cough out some large amount of money before knowing that its not the person you know.
please be sure that its your brother oversea that is calling before doing anything. if the person tells you that he now has anew nuumber pls pls pls and pls he is the person just cut that caland dont pick it again.
i beg you in the name of God, they are scammers!!!

MAY GOD PROTECT AND GUIDE US
Re: Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by LaParisienne(f): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2012
Scammer alerting people of scam!!! Smh
Re: Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by Killz3(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2012
MUGU Nigeria Limited. . .
Re: Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by xbanky1: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2012
@la laparisienne
why would u say such a thing,i was a victim and i dont want any other person to fall to that, that was tthe reason for posting it here. why would you use that word scamer alerting scam?
Re: Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by xbanky1: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2012
some ppl dont even knw how to reply to a post, they will just sit in front of their system and start writing rubbush.
mchewwwwwww
Re: Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2012
OP its also your fault for getting scammed,how can someone just tell you they know you and because of that you'd send money to them,why won't you verify before doing anything,I hope you are wiser now.
Re: Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by Goldieluks: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2012
Ok. God knows I can never fall into scam trap! Even if the shitty proof is written bodly in black and white.

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With You After Buyin Her A Phone. Will U Take It Back? / Single Invitations And Relationships / Why Do Naija Babes Refer To Generous Men As Mugus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.